Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans

Girlfriend

by jade_kwl_name_eva 10 reviews

One-shot songfic. Title says all. A/A

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-24 - Updated: 2007-03-24 - 1186 words - Complete

0Unrated
'Yello, haven't heard from me in a while? Just a songfic for Atlanta and Archie by my favourite song right now, 'Girlfriend' by Avril Lavigne.

****************

Atlanta, Theresa and some of their friends were having lunch at their favourite restaurant when Archie walked in with his new girlfriend. Atlanta dropped her pizza slice, she hated his new girlfriend. It took her awhile and a chat with Theresa, to figure out that it was because she liked Archie.

"Archie!" Atlanta called and waved them over. Atlanta looked his girlfriend up and down; she had no idea why Archie would go out with a nerdy girl who wore glasses, a really long plaid skirt and a button up plaid shirt.

"Hey girls." Archie said. The others said hi, but returned back to the gossip subject that they were talking about. Archie and his girlfriend then sat at a table next to theirs while Atlanta formed a plan to break them up.

Atlanta turned to Theresa. "I have a plan. Come with me." She said, pulling Theresa away from the table while the other red head left a 100 dollar bill on the table to pay for their food.

"What is it Lannie?" There asked as they got into her convertible. Atlanta turned the radio on and the song started playing that she was thinking of. "Listen to the lyrics." She said. Theresa did and smiled. "Ok, but how are you going to get it across to Archie?" She asked. Atlanta smiled. "We start a band and we can have our first gig at school. What do you think?"

Theresa nodded. "Yeah, but can you sing and play an instrument?"

Atlanta smiled and nodded. "I can sing when I want to and I can play the electic guitar. How about you?" Atlanta asked. Theresa smiled sheepishly. "I don't play anything. Get the other girls to play the other instruments, I can help you practice."

Atlanta nodded. Finally she was going to tell Archie how she felt.

***

"Ok girls, are you ready?" Atlanta said to her five other friends. They nodded and they all ran onto stage. Atlanta looked over the audience, she was really nervous. She saw Theresa standing there next to Archie who was with his girlsfriend. Atlanta glared at her and started playing her guitar.

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don't like your girlfriend!
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I could be your girlfriend

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I know that you like me
No way! No way!
No it's not a secret
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I want to be your girlfriend


Atlanta jumped off the stage and started walking towards Archie and his girlfriend.

You're so fine
I want you mine
You're so delicious
I think about ya all the time
You're so addictive
Don't you know what I could do to make you feel alright?
Don't pretend I think you know I'm damn precious
And Hell Yeah
I'm the motherfucking princess
I can tell you like me too and you know I'm right


Atlanta turned her back on them and walked back to the stage but didn't go back on it.

She's like so whatever
You could do so much better
I think we should get together now
And that's what everyone's talking about!


Atlanta looked back at Archie. He had a confused expression on his face. His girlfriend however, looked really angry. Atlanta grinned and continued to sing.

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don't like your girlfriend!
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I could be your girlfriend

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I know that you like me
No way! No way!
No it's not a secret
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I want to be your girlfriend


Atlanta started walking towards Archie again.

I can see the way, I see the way you look at me
And even when you look away I know you think of me
I know you talk about me all the time again and again
So come over here, tell me what I want to hear
Better yet make your girlfriend disappear
I don't want to hear you say her name ever again
(And again and again and again!)


Atlanta looked at his girlfriend.

She's like so whatever
You could do so much better
I think we should get together now
And that's what everyone's talking about!


Atlanta smiled at Archie's girlfriends angry face. Atlanta then looked back at Archie who smiled at her.

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don't like your girlfriend!
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I could be your girlfriend

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I know that you like me
No way! No way!
No it's not a secret
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I want to be your girlfriend


Atlanta walked all the way up to Archie and stopped playing her guitar. Archie took a step back but Atlanta followed him.

In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger
Cause I can, cause I can do it better
There's no other
So when's it gonna sink in?
She's so stupid
What the hell were you thinking?!


Archie was up against the wall but Atlanta turned around and made her way back to the stage.

In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger
Cause I can, cause I can do it better
There's no other
So when's it gonna sink in?
She's so stupid
What the hell were you thinking?!


She got back on stage and watched Archie rejoin their friends. She then started jumping up and down while the rest of the crowd followed her.

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don't like your girlfriend!
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I could be your girlfriend

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I know that you like me
No way! No way!
No it's not a secret
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I want to be your girlfriend


"Thank you!" Atlanta said and ran off the stage. Theresa was there to greet her. "Atlanta, you were so amazing! You know, maybe you should keep this band." Theresa said.

Atlanta just smiled. "Maybe." Theresa then dragged her back to the others who congratulated her on her performance. She looked for Archie but couldn't find him. She saw his girlfriend leave the hall. Atlanta felt a bit sorry for her, she was crying.

"Hey 'Lannie, great song." Said a voice behind her. Atlanta turned around and smiled up at Archie. "Thanks."

Archie smiled back at her. "Do you really want to be my girlfriend?" He asked. Atlanta nodded. Then Archie did the unexpected, he leaned in and kissed her quickly on the lips.

As he pulled away, Atlanta pulled him back for a longer and passionate kiss. They were like that for awhile until Atlanta broke away. "I'm glad I'm your girlfriend now." She said. Archie just nodded and kissed her again.

****************

Review and tell me if you liked it or hated it.
Sign up to rate and review this story