Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Is It God Who Chokes In These Situations?

Isn't This Exactley Where You Like Me?

by FallOutGrl 3 reviews

Heheheq

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-03-24 - Updated: 2007-03-24 - 375 words

0Unrated
"Taylor!!!!" Jon screamed excitedly and picked up the girl at the door and spun her around before kissing her passionatley. She giggled and kissed him back.
"Jon!!! How have you been? I haven't seen you since...Friday at shcool!" She laughed. Jon lauhged too and kissed her again.
"And your point is?" He asked with a smartass tone. Taylor giggled and kissed him lighty.

************

"Well, I should be heading home now." KK yawned. It was about 12:00 in the afternoon. Brendon looked at her in surprise with puppy dog eyes.
"Leave me?" He asked sweetly. KK giggled and shook her head.
"My parents won't mind if you come with me." She laughed. Brendon sighed and kissed her. Just as the kiss got more passionate, Ryan and Chelsea came walking down the stairs. Ryan slung his bag over his shoulder and started to get his shoes on.
"Ryan! You call me and get your butt over here if anything happens!" Spencer warned. Jon had already left with Taylor. Danny was staying with Spencer for the day. Ryan nodded solemnly.
"Ryan...please. I know how he treats you and your sister. Please let me come with you." Chelsea pleaded quietly. Ryan turned to look at her.
"I couldn't do that to you. What if you got hurt? How would I live with that?" Ryan replied.
"ANd I can't live with you, walking out that door and getting hurt knowing I could've stopped it." Chelsea negotiated. Spencer sighed.
"Ryan. Let her go wiht you. She's very stubborn." He added. Chelsea smiled and nodded. Ryan sighed ad put his other shoe on.
"Fine. But don't blames me. I tried to protect you." Ryan sighed in defeat.

*********

The minute Ryan and Chelsea walked into the door, screams and sobs emanated from the house.
"Chelsea. Please. GO find my sister and take her to her room. SHe's probaly under the kitchen table." Ryan whispered as he dropped his bag and ran into the living room. Chelsea nodded and ran for the table. She had been to their house so many times wiht Spencer she knew were everyhting was.
"Ally? Hi, it's Chelsea. Want to go to your room?" She asked when she saw Ryan's little sister hiding under the table.



MORE LATER!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story