Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Is It God Who Chokes In These Situations?

Sit Tight, I'm Gonna Need You To Keep Time

by FallOutGrl 8 reviews

Hehehe

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-03-29 - Updated: 2007-03-29 - 732 words

0Unrated
Ally nodded and took Chelsea's hand and ran upstairs. They got to her room and sat on Ally's bed. She was so obviously scared so Chelsea hugged her tightly.
"So, Ally, how old are you now?" Chelsea asked trying to take Ally's mind off of what was happening.
"Thirteen. And you?" Ally asked.
"I'm nineteen," Chelsea laughed. Ally giggled too. "So...do you have a boyfriend?" Chelsea asked in a singsong voice, which made Ally laugh.
"No, but there is a guy I like. His name is James," Ally giggled and blushed. "How about you? Any boys in your life???" Ally interrogated. Chelsea laughed a bit before answering.
"Yea...there's this one..."
"Who???"
"Well, he has brown hair and eyes, and is really skinny and tall!"
"YOU LIKE MY BROTHER!!!!!!" Ally screamed in shock. Chelsea's jaw dropped at how fast she guessed.
"Kind of. I mean, a lot. I'm his new girlfriend acutally." Chelsea explained giggling.
"Ew....you done him yet?"
"Ally!!! Your thirteen!" Chelsea exclaimed. At that moment, the door slammed open and Ryan slipped in before slamming it shut and locking it.
"Ally? You okay?" He asked slightly out of breath. He was holding the side of his head and blood was running down his arm.
"RYAN!!!" Chelsea screamed and ran to help him.
"I'm fine. Trust me, I'm okay." Ryan sighed and sat down on the bed. Chelsea followed after him.
"You have too." Ally whispered. Chelsea looked at her in surprise.
"How can you tell?" Chelsea asked.
"Tell what?" Ryan asked in confusion.
"They way you two look at each other. You care a lot about each other. I can see it." Ally smiled. Chelsea and Ryan looked at each other. A smile played on Chelsea's lips while Ryan looked confused.
"She knows we slept together." Chelsea whispered to him. Ryan's eyes widened.
"ALLY!!!! Your thirteen!!!" Ryan exclaimed. Chelsea laughed.
"Now, let me see what happened to your head." Chelsea demanded. Ryan lowered his hand to reveal a giant cut in the side of his head. Chelsea gasped and hugged Ryan tightly.
"I'm okay. Ally, pay no attention. Chelsea makes a big deal out of everything." Ryan sighed, trying to calm down his sister. Chelsea pulled her cell phone out of her pocket and called Spencer.

Spencer: breathes Hello? breathes
Chelsea: Hey. Spencer, Ryan and Ellie are in trouble.
Spencer: breathes Ummmm...breathes I'm a breathes little busy breathes right now.
Chelsea: Danny?
Spencer: giggles Yeah...breathes
Chelsea: All right. Never mind then.
Spencer: Kay breathes bye.


Chelsea screamed in frustration. Ryan leaned his head against her shoulder.
"Are we going to go away?" Ally asked. Chelsea smiled and nodded.
"I'll take you away from here, even if it's just for the night," she took both Ryan and Ally's hand in each of hers. "I promise." Ally smiled happily.
"God, I feel tired." Ryan sighed.
"Shit. I mean, shoot. Ally you didn't hear that!" Chelsea bit her lip and turned her attention to Ryan.
"Don't worry I hear a lot worse." Ally laughed.
"Ry, how'd you get out last time?" Chelsea asked. Ryan pointed out the window. She looked to the window. It was still light outside.
"Out the window? I can do that!" Ally smiled and stood up. She ran to the window and started to crawl out onto the ledge.
"Ry, come on, hunn. Let's go." Chelsea sighed and helped Ryan up.

*********

"Brendon!" KK giggled and tried to push a puckering Brendon Urie away from her. She sighed in defeat and kissed him instead. Brendon smiled against her lips and ran his hands through her hair. She licked his lips and he opened them slightly. As their tongues pushed against each other, the doorbell rang.
"God damn!" Brendon shouted and pulled away. He sat on the couch and pouted as KK got up to answer it. Ally, Ryan, and Chelsea stood with solemn expressions. Ally was still scared and Chelsea was still supporting a weak Ryan.
"Oh my god. What happened?" KK asked worriedly.
"Sorry, but Spencer had over Danny, Jon had Taylor, and Brendon wasn't home." Chelsea said quickly.
"That cuz I'm here!" Brendon screamed from the couch.
"Shit. Sorry, we'll go somewhere else." Chelsea said and they turned to leave.
"Hell no! If that's blood, you're staying here." KK said gesturing to Ryan. Chelsea smiled and thanked her profusely.



Ten Reviews and I'll continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story