Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Saw It On Your Keyboard

Another (Day) Alone in the City

by DeadOnArrival626 4 reviews

Is Pete coming back?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-03-24 - Updated: 2007-03-24 - 759 words

0Unrated
Author's Note : Sorry it's been a while. Read and review!


Anna finally emerged from the room a few seconds after Pete had left with my Dad. We both sat on the couch for what felt like hours. I was so scared I started to shake.

"Anna, what if he doesn't convince my Dad? We'll have to break up!" I said solemnly.
"Don't think so negatively. You always seem to bring the party down." She replied.
"Party, yeah sure." I stated.

Alicia sat on the other end of the room snickering. I wanted to smack that smirk straight off her face. She is such pure evil. She never lets me have it better than her. So I felt like stirring things up.

"You know Alicia," I said slyly.
"What?" She asked curiously.
"If you hadn't have been so mean I might have hooked you up with Patrick." I said with some satisfaction.
"You suck!" She yelled in a rage scurrying off to her room. Anna and I laughed, but we were soon reminded of our current situation of waiting when "Thnks fr th Mmrs" came on the radio as we sat there. I felt a new wave of glum come over me. All Anna could do was sit there and console me as I moped.

A few moments later the door opened. I was too afraid to look fearing that Pete was gone from my life forever. To my great surprise I saw him standing there arms open wide. I felt the doubt drain from inside of me as I leapt across the room into his arms. He kissed me on the forehead.

"Pete," I said out of breath, "what's going on?" I was still shaking.
"Calm down baby," he said. I tried my best to cool it. "I spoke to your Dad for a long time, I showed him the finer points of me and he even agreed that you could come live with me in LA. That's if you want to of course."
"YES!" I yelled instantly. I started to tear up. He wiped the first tear off my face and picked me up and swung me around. I don't think I could have been any happier at that moment. But then I saw Alicia's awestricken face appear from her bedroom door. It seemed as if she had overheard. It made me smile even more.

My Dad finally came in. I gave him a huge hug and thanked him.
"Thank you so much Daddy." I whispered into his ear.
"I trust you honey," he whispered back, "Don't let me down."
"I won't," I said, "I promise." And I kissed him on the cheek.
"I have to get home to your Mother. She's anticipating the news straight from me. I must be going. Oh, and tell Alicia that Kendra can move in here with her if she wants. Bye Honey." He said kissing me once more on the cheek as he left.

I was overjoyed. Pete even helped me start packing that day. He also agreed to let Anna stay with us for a few more weeks. There is seriously no kid better than Pete Wentz. Alicia was off in a corner giving us dirty looks so Pete threw a pillow at her and told her to lighten up. He was all "Hey, be happy Dana is leaving, she's a pest anyway." He said throwing another pillow at me. I laughed and Alicia tried to stifle her grin, but failed terribly to do so.

Anna was also excited. She was going to be closer to Brendon as well. She missed him dreadfully. He called her that afternoon telling her how much he missed her and that he wanted to see her really soon. This livened her spirits quite a bit. She was also busy packing her things as well. We basically only had to pack our personal things because Pete had everything at his house and we had to leave all the appliances and stuff for Alicia. Kendra had agreed to come and live with Alicia so now she can stay in Chicago.

We were just about ready to throw in the towel for the night and watch Snakes on a Plane when I heard a knock on the door. It was around 10 so I had no idea who could have been there at that time. I slowly opened the door only to see Brendon's smiling face. I was thrilled. Anna immediately sprang up at the sight of him and he hugged her tightly.

To be continued...

REVIEW FOOLS!
Sign up to rate and review this story