Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The True Story Of: The Demolition Lovers

1

by WynonaKing90 2 reviews

Before 'my chemical romance' was famous. Right before 9/11. A Gerard Way Romance...The TRUE Demolition Lovers.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-24 - Updated: 2007-03-24 - 687 words

0Unrated
Im one of those kids your parents tell you to avoid. You know, the type of person you'd find behind the dumpsters late at night in a 'Misfits' shirt and a cigarette in hand.
Yeah, one of those kids.
Anyways, I'm sixteen, and for sixteen im pretty screwed. I have no money, no job, and not much of an education.
Well, i don't know about you, but that is NOT how i want to live. I mean, a real home would be nice...and may-be some non-frozen food? But, i was never so lucky. Around this part of New Jersey, if you weren't rich, you were screwed. Well, today was another one of those days where i hadn't had nothing to eat at all, and a annoying drizzle seemed to have swept over the city. I was frikken cold, my hair was a mess, and i had no where to go...well, except that place in the alley. So, that is where i headed. Besides, that Gerard kid was always there. I never knew why, though. He had a good house, a good family, and some money. He had no buisness there. Although, i never minded his company. He always had a liquor bottle or two and a pack of cigies with him. ALWAYS. It amazed me how much that boy could drink. It made me sick just watching him. Anyways, when i came to the usual place, dumpster and all, i didn't spot Gerard. I expected as much. Pouring rain like this, he probably was in his warm room, drinking some hot tea...or some coco. I drooled at the though. Finally, i sat down in the small dry spot, trying to re-gain some body heat. I wasn't sucessful. Then, all of a sudden, i felt a soft material come over my shoulders. I looked up to see Gerard smiling down at me with his usual crooked smile.
'Get outta here, kid. Ya have no right here,' i said, giving him a wide smile. Even though he was about four years older than me, i always refered to him as 'kid'...cause something about him was so protected and innocent. I don't think he fully understood life on the streets. Sure, he may have hung out on the streets, but living was a whole different story.
'What do ya mean, sugar?' He sat down next to me in the dry spot as we sharred the blanket.
'You know exactly what i mean. Gee, you have a home. A DRY one at that. Why aren't you there?'
He stood silent, taking out a pack of cigarettes. He offered me one, I took it.
'I think i like it here,' he mummbled, after lighting his cigarette, taking a puff, and exhaling.
'No one likes it here...'he cut me off as he wrapped his arms around me. It gave me the shivers even though his body only created warmth. I snuggled deeper into his chest, trying to forget the rain.
'You know what?' he asked, abruptly. I was just starting to fall asleep in his warm arms, listening to the sound of the rain, when he spoke.
'What, Gee?'
'It is pretty cold out here,'
I sighed. This is the part where he leaves, i thought to myself. I started to pull myself away for him, creating some room, but he stopped me. Then, pulled my even closer (which i didn't think was possible)
'Hey,' he whispered. 'Go somewhere warm, okay?' For a millisecond, Gerard's pale lips touched my cheeck, and i could feel the familiar blush creep onto my face. He then got up, walking away from the alley.
'Hey, GEE!! Where can i go?' i asked, half talking to myself.
'I dunno, the library!' he shouted back. He was already a distnace away, trying to get out of the rain.
I smirked. Yeah right.
'And Gee?'
'What?' he asked.
'Thanks for the blanket,'
He smiled and ran, covering his head with his usual black jacket.
XXX
Hope you liked this chapter. I know it is a tad depressing...but i promise it gets good =)...please review.
Sign up to rate and review this story