Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemically Romanced Love

Backstage part 1

by xoxodancingirlxo 0 reviews

Read

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-24 - Updated: 2007-03-25 - 242 words

0Unrated
"Okay guys." I said, "please act normal. I really like her and as you know I kissed her." Yes. I told them I kissed her. "Fine!" said Gerard. We were all sitting there on the couch. Everyone had showered except Frank and Ray.

Just then a security guard came up to us. "Guys. Someone is here to see you. They have back stage passes. Their names are Jessie and Margo." "Okay. Thanks man" I said. "Hi" said Jessie with her beautiful smile. "Hey" I said. All the guys said hi. "Okay the black haired one is Gerard, the short one is Frank, the one with the 'fro is Ray, and the other one is Mikey" I said. "Oh trust me" started Margo "I know who they are". "Oh crap." said Mikey. "I gotta go check my base." "Cool what kind did you play tonight ?" Margo asked Mikey. "Highway one precision base. You play?" "Well, a little. My friend, well ex-friend, has one and I went there and she taught me how to play." "Cool, wanna come check mine out?" asked Mikey. "Hell yeah!" said Margo. Then they went over there.

JESSIE P.O.V

"Well I think we should go shower , Ray" said Frank. "What?" I said, "you two shower together?" "No, we have two showers" said Ray, "Thank God" They left to shower. "You seem quiet Gerard" said Bob. "Yep. I gotta go do something.. Bye" "Bye" me and Bob said.
Sign up to rate and review this story