Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemically Romanced Love

backstage part 2

by xoxodancingirlxo 0 reviews

Read

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-24 - Updated: 2007-03-25 - 332 words

0Unrated
Margo P.O.V

"So how long were you playing?" Mikey asked me. I was looking at my mom so happy. I haven't seen her so happy in so long. It made me happy to see her happy. "Hello?" he asked again. "Oh, yeah, sorry". I said. "What's the deal with you and your mom?" "I don't know. Its just I haven't seen her so happy in so long." I said. "Well why hasn't she been happy?" I thought about this for a minute and then told him "I don't know if I should tell you. I don't even think she told Bob yet and their getting along pretty well" "Oh, come on you can tell me." I was so confused. I didn't know weather to tell him or not. "I won't tell anyone" he pleaded. "Fine. When she was 15 she was raped and then she got me. All of her friends left her once they found out she was pregnant. Our family wouldn't even talk to her. I don't have any friends because I am considered the emo one. So technically we only really have each other and she just hasn't been happy lately." I told him. "Oh. That must suck" he said in a sad voice. "Yeah" "But you've got us now!!" he said proudly like he had just saved some ones life. He put up his hand for a high five but I just stared at him like he was a horse. Which he sort of did look like one with that long face.

Normal P.O.V

"So why are you a single mom?" Bob asked her. She told him the exact same thing Margo told Mikey. Bob had the same response as him. Just then he leaned in to kiss her again. She pulled away. "Bob wait" started Jessie, "What does this mean?" "I don't know. We could be a couple. What do you think?" "I would love that" said Jessie and leaned in to kiss him.
Sign up to rate and review this story