Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemically Romanced Love

they ALL know

by xoxodancingirlxo 0 reviews

Read

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-24 - Updated: 2007-03-25 - 221 words

0Unrated
Gerard P.O.V

I was taking off the remaining makeup I had on my face that I didn't get off in the shower. I went into the room where we all met. Everyone was there except Bob and Jessie. Just then they came in. Holding hands. "So you guys a couple now?" I asked with a smirk. "Yep" said Bob. "YEAH!", screamed Mikey "BOB IS GONNA GET SOME!" "Cool" said Ray. "Awsome!!!!!!" Frank said while watching his guitar. Mean while I saw Margo's eyes watering while she was walking in a corner. "Umm, ill be right back guys." I said. They nodded.

"Margo what's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing" she told me. "You can tell me." She turned around to face and had tears streaming down her face. "I don't want to see her get hurt." "What do you mean get hurt?" I asked. "She has gotten hurt before. She was raped and she got me. I don't want to see her get hurt." she said between sobs. "She wont get hurt" I comforted, "Bob is one of the nicest guys I know. Trust me. She wont get hurt" "I don't know if I can believe that." she said. "Please believe me." "Okay. But if she gets hurt I will never be able to trust again" and with that she left.
Sign up to rate and review this story