Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemically Romanced Love

they really all know

by xoxodancingirlxo 0 reviews

Read

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-24 - Updated: 2007-03-25 - 329 words

0Unrated
I walked back to my mom. "Mom? Can I talk to you alone?" I asked. "Sure. Hold on we'll be right back" she said to everyone. We walked over to where me and Gerard where before. "What's wrong?" she asked me. "Are you sure you want to go out with Bob. I mean what if he wants to. . .ya know." I said. "Honey, Bob is nice. He wont do anything to hurt me." she started, "please believe me". "Fine and I sorta told Mikey and Gerard about how you got raped and you got me." My mom was a little shocked for a moment and then she said "Oh, I told Bob. So now Bob, Mikey, and Gerard know. What about Ray and Frank?" "I don't know. But whatever. Lets go back"

Normal P.O.V

"Hey guys. What were you talking about?" asked Frank. "Nothing" said Jessie and Margo at the same time. "Please tell me" he said with his best puppy dog face. "You might as well tell him" said Gerard. "Yeah. He can make anyone cave with that face" said Ray. "I don't know" said Jessie. She looked into his eyes and shook her head no. "Please" begged Frank. "Well its sorta sad" said Margo. "So" said Mikey. "You and Gerard and Bob all already know though" said Jessie. "what?" started Ray, "so now it's a secret. TELL US!!!!!!!" Jessie looked at Frank and gave in.

"Fine" said Jessie. "I warned you" said Margo. "When me and Bob told you about us Margo got a little worried." said Jessie. "Why?" asked Frank. "Well because when I was 15 I was raped and got Margo. Everyone I knew stopped talking to me including family. Since then I havent had any friends or been in a relation ship" she said wiping a tear from her cheek. "Wow. Deep" said Ray. Bob stood up and walked over to her. He gave her a kiss that turned into a make-out session.
Sign up to rate and review this story