Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemically Romanced Love

Stay at our house

by xoxodancingirlxo 0 reviews

Read

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-24 - Updated: 2007-03-25 - 218 words

0Unrated
"Ew. Could you guys stop?" said Margo. "Yeah" said Frank. I pulled away. "Fine" Just then a security guard came up to us. "Um, guys you gotta go" he said. I noticed Jessie and Margo where sad. "Hey why don't you guys come with us?" I asked. "Sure!" they said in unison. We left and went to a diner for dinner.

"So what do you want?" asked Gerard. "Hamburger." I said. "Yeah me too" said Jessie. "Me too." they all said. Just then a waitress came up to us. "So what would you guys like?" she asked. "7 hamburgers" said Gerard. "Coming right up" she said and then left. We got out food and started talking.

"So do you have a boyfriend Margo?" asked Frank. "No" she said, "not any friends either" "Oh. Well you got us now!" Margo seemed silent the rest of the night. "Guys? What hotel are we staying at?" I asked. "You can stay with us. Bob can sleep with me. Gerard and Mikey can sleep on the couch. And you two can sleep where ever you want." said Jessie. "Okay. Im cool with that." I said. "OHHHH!!!!! BOB IS GONNA GET SOME!!!!" said Mikey.

~~~~~*~

this chapter is for 'scary' being the only one that reviewed my story and told me to keep going -THANKS-
Sign up to rate and review this story