Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Won't Hurt You

Concert!

by mcr_lover103 4 reviews

Roxanne finally goes to a My Chem concert!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-24 - Updated: 2007-03-25 - 633 words

0Unrated
Roxanne was surprised to see this, but she was happy about it. She knew other people wouldn't see it like this, but she did. Gerard helped her. He knew it was better for people to know than try to hide it away. Roxanne could go with the band and not feel weird. If people really did love the band they would accept her.

"I just wanted to show you that I don't care if people know", Gerard told her.

"Thank you", she replied, giving him a kiss.

"This is like living in a tv show", announced Mikey, making everyone laugh.

"Yea", added Frank, "But it has hot actors"

"And is better than those other fuckin shows now", Bob said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The interview was shown the day after the next. Gerard said that he 'encouraged' the show to put it on soon. Their concert was later that day around 9pm. Roxanne was pretty excited. She decided to wear the outfit she had bought a couple days ago. It caused a few comments from the guys.

"Hey Roxx", Frank said to her, "You look hot. Very rocker girlfriend"

"Thanks Frankie", Roxanne replied, "Wheres Gerard?"

"In his room", he told her, "Tell him in five minutes we're leavin"

Roxanne headed off to his room. Gerard was in his room, dressed and just laying there reading a comic. How cute.

"Hey Roxanne", Gerard said, sitting up, "You look awesome". Roxanne came to sit down next to him.

Roxanne had to agree with them. She wore her dark brown hair down and had stolen some of Gerard's eyeliner. Thats one advantage of dating a rocker, she thought to herself. She also had her guitar pick necklace, but that was usual wear.

"Frank says we're leaving in five minutes", she told him.

"All right" Gerard replied, pulling her down under him, making out with her.

They had their fun until Frank came in.

"Come on", he told them, "You can have all the fun you want after the concert"

The three of them walked out of the room and joined up with Mikey, Ray, and Bob in the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The band was greeted outside the concert building by about twenty-five fans with signs. A couple even said 'Welcome My Chem + Roxanne' which Ray pointed out to Roxanne and Gerard. She gave a smile and walked along with the guys.

The guys all went for their costume change and makeup while Roxanne sat talking to some of the back-stage crew. All of them were interested by how she met Gerard and what it was like. The manager called to them that the band was going on in five minutes. Roxanne saw the guys appear with all their makeup on, Gerard with his band of black across his eyes and Frank with the Xs.

"Hey Roxanne", Gerard said to her, giving her a kiss. They never really called each other sweetheart or anything. They both liked it that way.

"I'm gonna go down to the audience area", she told him.

"Okay, but don't get caught in the mosh pit", Gerard warned her, "Theres always some fuckin crazy ass people"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roxanne had to admit the concert was awesome. She found her way to the middle, which was the closest most people could get. Gerard sang so beautifully and every song sounded ten times better than the next. Roxanne also thought it was cute that Gerard always looked out for people.

"Hey", Gerard said into the microphone after singing Cancer, "People in the mosh pit don't drop anyone. At least fuckin help them up". This caused a lot of cheering.

"I see a whole bunch of Gerard + Roxanne signs", he said with a smile, "I'm so fuckin happy you guys love her!"

This caused even more cheering from the crowd. God she loved him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story