Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Won't Hurt You

Interview

by mcr_lover103 0 reviews

Roxanne finds herself in Japan with the band where her relationship with Gerard might go public.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-24 - Updated: 2007-03-24 - 546 words

0Unrated
A few days passed in the time since they found how they really felt. The band and Roxanne spent some fun times in a bunch of clubs in London. Gerard had made sure she could slip into the clubs. As they flew to Japan, Roxanne thought about the whole new perspective of their relationship. It was awesome. They kissed so much that the guys got used to it already. But a lot was the same. They all still hanged out with each other. Roxanne still slept on the couch though they secretly both hoped for more during the vacation. Hey - they were in love.

They arrived in Japan with a few fans waiting to see the band's faces. Roxanne felt wierd with the fans but Gerard assured her it would be fine. They got to the hotel, but the band would have to perform that night.

"Come tonight Roxanne", Gerard pleaded with her.

"You know how I feel about going there", she said.

"I know, but people will eventually find out but that will be okay", Gerard assured her again.

"Its just you know how it always is with the media", she told him.

"Fine", he told her, "but you're coming to the next one. Its the one after that band interview we're doing"

"Okay", Roxanne agreed.

They spent time hanging around doing nothing til it was time for the guys to head out to get ready for the concert. Mikey, Ray, Bob, and Frank headed out the door and Gerard soon followed after giving Roxanne a kiss. Roxanne decided to head out herself, going shopping with some of the money she had. She found some awesome things, all in black of course, a black skirt and a black tank top with a white skull in the bottom corner. Roxanne found herself back at the hotel around 12am. The band came home five minutes after her.

"Hey Roxx", Frank called. The more she hanged out with him, the shorter her name seemed to become.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day of the interview came. To Roxanne it was a normal day, but it would be something more special. She saw the guys off and waited around til they got home. They returned around 10pm. Gerard and the guys had smiles on their faces. She could see that Gerard held a tape.

"I got them to give me a copy before it aired. Its uncut but all the stuff is there", Gerard told her, popping in the tape and sitting down next to her. The other guys all sat around.

Roxanne watched the video. It was pretty good. It was mostly the interviewer asking about the touring and about Frank's wife and the feeling of the album. But what really surprised Roxanne was when the interviewer asked Gerard who the girl seen with him was.

"Well, I guess you ought to know", Gerard started, "Thats my beautiful girlfriend"

"Really", the interviewer started, "I guess we'll be seeing more of her around here"

"Yea", Gerard said smiling, "Hopefully for a long time"

"She's really a cute girl", Frank added, "Really good for our Gee here"

"We give you two the best of luck," the interviewer said, "And thank you for coming here today. This has been an interview with My Chemical Romance."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story