Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Won't Hurt You

The Truth

by mcr_lover103 2 reviews

Roxxane and Gerard get to talk about important things, maybe even about something between them

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-23 - Updated: 2007-11-20 - 506 words

0Unrated
They arrived at the hotel they were staying at in London. Roxanne was quite excited to be here. She had never really gotten a chance to really travel. Gerard noticed this expression on her face and gave her a smile. Roxanne loved how they knew what each other was thinking without even saying it. She also noticed how gorgeous he was. You could barely tell he was twenty-nine.

They arrived at the room to find Frank on the phone with his wife, but he gave Roxanne a nod as to say 'hello'. Bob was sitting with his laptop, typing words as fast as he could. Probably to someone back home. Bob said hello to her before going back to typing.

"Guess this is family day or something". Roxanne joked as she sat on the floor far enough from Frank as not to disturb him.

"Kinda unplanned", Gerard replied, "Mikey and Ray are off somewhere. They said they'd be back around the time you'd get here"

Gerards sat down onto the floor next to Roxanne, handing her a soda. She laughed at the fact that this was like the first time they met. Roxanne told him this which only made him smile.

"Who knows what they are getting into", Roxanne replied to the statement made before the trip down memory lane.

"They're excited your here so they should be back soon"

"They're excited?"

"Yea", Gerard explained, "You're like a girlfriend except you're fourteen and you like when they tease you and think up some innuendos"

"What do you think of me as?" she asked, setting the soda on the table.

Gerard only gave a playful smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few seconds after this smile Roxanne found herself heavily making out with Gerard. She wondered if Frank or Bob saw them - she didn't really care right now. After about five minutes of making out, Roxanne found herself leaning against Gerard, her head resting on his shoulder, while his head rested on hers. They were pretty tired. And pretty happy too.

Frank had gotten off the phone and had a huge grin on his face. He told them that he was happy that they finally were just getting together.

"All this love tension between you two was getting crazy", Frank told them, "I mean I was expecting this after my drunk speech"

Roxanne turned to look at Gerard. Frank was talking some sense that night.

"Was all of that true?" Roxanne asked Gerard.

"Yea, the whole bein in love with you and not feeling anything like that since I've been serious", he said. He sounded relieved to get it out.

That only led to more making out and a rendition of "sitting in a tree" sung by Frank and Bob. Roxanne didn't mind the song. This would be one fun vacation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I know you people are thinking 'Well this isn't legal - theres too big of a age difference'. But did you know that Bill Wyman from the Rolling Stones publicly dated a 13 year old when he was 46 years old??
Sign up to rate and review this story