Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Won't Hurt You

Soon to Land

by mcr_lover103 2 reviews

Gerard and Roxanne spend some time talking on the plane.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-22 - Updated: 2007-03-23 - 246 words

0Unrated
Roxanne threw her arms around Gerard. This was the best surpise ever! They sat there like this for a few minutes. She could tell Gerard was smelling her hair but she didn't say anything. She was sure glad she washed her hair with the sweet smelling shampoo. They finally unwrapped from each other's arms. All they could do was smile.

Gerard filled Roxanne in with all of the band's latest news. They would be in te UK for a couple more days and then they were off to Japan. As they approached the UK, Gerard noticed the guitar pick necklace and his hoodie covering her.

"You been wearing those?" he asked Roxanne, motioning to the necklace and hoodie.

"Yea, all the time since I went home," she replied, looking at them herself.

This only caused Gerard to grin at her.

"You must really like us", he said.

"Yea I do", she said with a smile.

Roxanne saw him smile again.

"Gerard....", she started to say, but they were landing now so they both got distracted.

"Here we are", Gerard said as everyone began unbuckling.

He stood up and grabbed Roxanne's arm to pull her up to her feet. Just like in the park, Roxanne thought to herself. They got off the plane and got into an awaiting car. Roxanne couldn't wait to be with her rocker family again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(sorry this one's pretty short, but i like to put important events in their own seperate chapters. Comment)
Sign up to rate and review this story