Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Moving On

Story Time

by Arisa 4 reviews

Um...yeah. If you've read this far you probably know I'm not intelligent enough for these. :D

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-03-24 - Updated: 2007-03-25 - 1174 words

0Unrated
Ch.6 Story Time
This chapter is kind of a filler, but I hope you all like it. I'm sorry it took so long, I had make-up work, mid-terms, another sickness, and then the internet was down for a while, making it very hard for me to check my reviews for inspiration.

"Katie, if you won't talk to me, at least talk to Bren and Ry, hmm?" I sighed and turned to look at him. "It isn't that I don't wanna talk to you, it's just...hard." Pete nodded, keeping his eyes on the road, but reaching a hand out to touch my knee. "Well, how about I try to help. Why were you running out in the middle of the night, or should I say early morning, and in a city you didn't know on top of it." I looked down at the ground. "I had a dream. A nightmare really I guess." Pete gave a small nod.

"So, what was his nightmare about? It had to be something pretty deep if you didn't want to talk to Bren and Ry about it." I sighed and tried in vain to wipe the tears away again. "It wasn't that I couldn't talk to Bren and Ry, it was that I'd afraid they'd be mad. See, my dream started out with me waking up in my old house. My lip was split, so I stood to check out what had happened in the mirror." I stopped there and debated with myself over whether to continue. "Well I can't see them being mad about that, so I'm going to assume there was more?" I nodded and took a breath. "When I was looking in the mirror, someone wrapped their arms around me, and I felt comforted. I thought it was one of them, but it ended up being Patrick. I ran off and saw my parents lying in their own blood in my old kitchen. Not the greatest feeling."

Pete nodded sympathetically, stroking my knee gently. "Why didn't you talk to them about that though, I can't see anything they'd be mad about." I sighed. "I was worried they'd be angry about Patrick. Why did I see him there and not them? Even I don't get it. It wasn't just that anyway. Remembering the things that happened to me back then. I guess I just didn't feel comfortable being touched at all? I was scared, and I was afraid I would have reacted badly to anyone who touched me just because I was so...out of it?" Pete glanced at me again and gave me a small smile. "I guess that makes sense. I would probably feel a little angry if my girlfriend panicked and didn't want me touching her after three years of being together. I'd imagine that they'd understand after you explained later."

I nodded and smiled lightly at him. I could see the hotel from where we were by this point and knew I had to ask Pete what I wanted to if I had any chance at finding out. "Pete, do you think you and Brendon could ever be together?" I heard him cough and stutter for a second. "Katie, do you think I'm trying to take your boyfriend?!" I shook my head. "No! That wasn't what I meant. I just...that kiss. Do you think he likes you?" This time Pete just laughed. "Katie, Brendon was upset and had had a few drinks. He would have made out with his own mother had she been there." It was m turn to laugh as we pulled into the hotel parking lot. "Do you want help walking in?" I shook my head. "No, I should get used to walking on it anyway. Besides, how badly could I have hurt my ankle?" Pete got out and opened my door. I took his head and stepped out, but stumbled as soon as my ankle hit the floor.

"Yeah, how badly can you have hurt your ankle." I stuck my tongue out at him. "I do not sound like that Peter!" Pete raised and eyebrow, placing an arm around my waist. "Really? Cause if I remember correctly thats exactly what you sounded like." I pouted and leaned on him as he helped me over to the doors. "On the plus side, you've stopped crying." I gave him a sad smile. "Yeah, but how long will that last when I have to explain this to my boys?" Pete ruffled my hair lightly as we walked in. "You'll be fine." I couldn't reply, even though I knew I didn't have to with Pete, because the guys surrounded us. No words were exchanged, but Pete slowly slipped away as Ryan and Brendon engulfed me in their arms. "Pete, thanks. Seriously." Pete gave Ryan a nod and headed out.

They still didn't say anything to me as we just stood there for a second. Brendon looked me up and down before picking me up and heading for the room. Ryan followed right next to us, his eyes not leaving me the entire time. When we got to the room Brendon set me on the bed and looked straight into my eyes. His were bloodshot and he looked much more pale than normal. I glanced at Ryan who was staring at me intently. I turned back to Brendon and suddenly his face was buried in my shoulder. I stroked his back lightly, feeling tears wet the fabric on my shoulder. "Brendon, whats wrong?" He pulled back slightly and wiped his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you that badly!" I blinked for a second, not quite understanding. Once I realized, my face softened. "Brendon, I didn't leave because of what happened with you and Pete." His eyes widened slightly, but he looked a little less upset now. "Then why did you leave Katie?" I heard Ryan's voice ask quietly. I sucked in a breath, knowing this was going to be bad. "I was scared. Not...of you exactly. See, I had this dream, or nightmare really." I proceeded to explain the dream to them. "I thought you might be mad because I saw Patrick and not you. Then I thought about you being angry with and I remembered what used to happen when my boyfriend got angry and I was scared. Not of you, but because I was confused."

Ryan nodded and looked down while Brendon kept his eyes trained on Ryan. "I'm sorry, please don't be mad!"I felt tears pricking the back of my eyes as Ryan looked up at me. He smiled and put his arms around me. "It's okay, I'm not mad, everything is gonna be just fine from now on. Hopefully we've had enough drama." I smiled lightly up at him and felt myself falling asleep in his arms. The last thing I remember was Brendon giving me a light kiss and heading into the living room with his phone.

I don't know about this, but I think I'm actually okay with it. Review please~
Sign up to rate and review this story