Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Moving On

Memories and Unforgiveness

by Arisa 2 reviews

Not sure what to say~

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-03-16 - Updated: 2007-03-16 - 1518 words

0Unrated
Ch. 5 Memories and Unforgiveness
Well, this chapter was really fun for me to write, it kinda let me give you some insight into what I saw in my mind while writing the story back when she first met them. I know, I should be working on Dead on Arrival, and I am sort of. It's just that I'm really, really stuck on that story. This one just kind of flows, so it's easy for me to just sit down and write. The other story takes some thinking, and with all my make-up work, the three research papers I've now got, and everything else, I haven't been able to day-dream about what to write in class like I usually do. I'm busy doing work for other classes. xD;;

I groaned lightly as I woke up, my neck stiff. I sighed and set up, wiping my chin lightly as I felt a small bit of drool. I paused as I brought my hand away and noticed it wasn't drool at all, it was blood. My eyes widened and I jumped out of my bed, rushing over to the mirror. My lip was completely split and I had bruises all along one side of my arm. I wanted to scream, but no sound came out. I wimpered to myself and closed my eyes as two hands slid around my waist. I opened my eyes, wondering whether it was Brendon or Ryan who had realized I was missing from bed. I stared into the darkness through the mirror, thankful to have them there.

I then realized it wasn't either of them. It was Patrick. I pulled away as he put a hand on my face, taking off down the stairs. I ran down the steps, my room behind me slowly fading into darkness. I continued down the steps and towards the kitchen. I realized as I reached the bottom step that I wasn't at the hotel anymore. I ran to the kitchen and immediately felt my heart catch in my throat. My parents were lying on the floor, their blood pooling beneath their bodies and rushing towards my bare feet. I heard sirens in the back of my mind but ignored them as I ran to my mother's side. My father was lying next to her, already dead, and my mother was still conscious. I ran over to her and fell on my knees, reaching out to her. I ignored the blood soaking through my jeans and tried to grab her hands when things suddenly went black.

I woke up panting and crying and tried to climb off the side of the bed, but I bumped into someone. Brendon rolled over lightly onto his side and mumbled something, but I ignored it and crawled over him. I grabbed my hoodie and rushed out, desperate to be away from people. I pushed through the hotel doors as the night workers gave me look after look as I rushed past them. The tears were strwaming down my face harder now and I could feel my breath coming in short gasps. I wandered slowly down the fairly empty street for a while before collapsing tiredly against the wall. Most of the people who were out were either rushing to the bars to drink themselves into a stupor, or coming out of the bar in a stupor. It usually would have bothered me, but tonight I was thankful for it, since it meant they ignored me.

I could hear screaming from the bar next to me, which I assumed meant that there was a bar-fight going on. I sniffed lightly and decided that I needed to go back and clean myself up. I calmed my breathing and wiped away the tears running down my face. No matter how many I wiped away they were quickly replaced and I gave up with a frustrated sigh. "What's wrong babe, boyfriend trouble?" I looked up into the eyes of an obviously drunk older man. I got up, ignoring him completely, and began to walk back towards the hotel. The drunk man yelled something and I rolled my eyes, and before I knew it I was slammed up against a wall. I saw nothing but black for a few seconds before a searing pain shot through my leg.

I felt someone tear the fabric of my shirt and turned to see a man I was not expecting. Instead of the brunk man, the man who had pushed me into the wall, was indeed the drunk man, but it was the person behind him that shocked me. It was Tara,and the drunk man slid behind her, allowing her to grab me by the hair.. "Hello, slut!" She replied, a dark smirk marring her normally pretty features. "I knew you were always jealous of me, but you knew I liked them, and you did them anyway. When they dump you because their tired of an easy lay you'll thank me for this. Go ahead." She pulled me downwards by the hair and I hit the ground hard. (Anyone who's seen or been in a serious girl fight should know what I'm talking about.)

I watched her walk away as I tried to sit up, but the drunk man forced me down again. His hand reached for my shirt and I screamed. his hand covered my mouth and I closed my eyes, sure I was going to die. All off a sudden there was a weight pressing down on my chest and then nothing. I opened my eyes and blinked away the black, looking to see what had happened. On the floor in front of me was Joe wrestling with the man. "Katie, are you okay?" He asked as he was pushed away by the man, taking another swing at him. "Yes! Joe, get out of here!" I yelled, worried that he would be hurt. "No, just go grab Pete!" I didn't need to be told twice and went running into the club. "Pete!?" I called frantically and repeatedly over the frenzied club music. Tears were streaking down my face, but it was went unnoticed under the club lights.

I finally saw him, dancing with some women who I guessed was a budding starlet or a model judging by her looks. I ignored her and called out to him twice more before he heard me. He waved me over to him and I began tugging on his hand. "Woah, what's up?" I turned to face him and he noticed I was crying. "Just come on!" He followed me with no complaint, but I could feel the girl's eyes burning into my back. I pulled him out and into the alleyway were I had last seen Joe. Joe was still struggling with the guy and they were pressed against the wall. Joe had a couple scratches on his arm, but that was all.

Pete immediately joined in, and the guy quickly noticed he was out numbered. He scurried off and Pete tried to make sure Joe was fine. Joe nodded and turned to me. "Katie, are you okay? Did he do anything to you?" I shook my head, my tears wetting Joe's shirt as he put his arms around me. "What happened?" Joe explained and Pete stood there silently for a few seconds until his phone rang. "It's Ryan." He said, putting it on speaker. "Pete, you have to help us! Katie's gone missing and she left her phone here. What if something happened?!" Pete gave me a sad smile and ruffled my hair. "It's cool Ryan, she's right here. I'll bring her back." I heard Ryan say something to Brendon. "She's really with you. Oh, thank god. Okay, we'll be waiting right here by the entrance to the hotel." "Alright, we'll be right there." Pete lifted me up, smiling at me.

"I'm going to go back to see Andy and Patrick. First though, " Joe bent down to pick up a wallet. "I'm going to the cops to see if they can put put a warrant for our little friend." Pete nodded at him. "Be careful. Want us to wait with you for the cab?" Joe shook his head. "Nah, I'll go and wait right in front of one of the diners, just to be safe though. Pete gave him a light clap on the back, heading over to his black rental. "It's was all my fault." I sobbed lightly as Pete set me in the car and hopped in the driver's seat. "Katie, Joe's fine. It wasn't your fault that ass came after you." I shook my head. "I shouldn't have been wondering around here this late, but that wasn't what I meant." Pete glanced at me as he pulled out onto the street. "What's your fault then Katie?" I shook my head and looked out the window, the light rain begginning to streak down the window. I sighed and wiped away my tears, leaning my head against the window.

I was planning on righting more, but I need to rush out of here, so this is all for now. Please review.~
Sign up to rate and review this story