Categories > Games > Dead Or Alive > Dokugumo-Ureeru Tsurugi

Chapter 4: Spider's Web

by Scrooge 0 reviews

After his fatal battle again Murai and DOATEC, Ryu enjoys a peaceful vacation until he is called on a new mission he can't refuse. A doomed village has been taken over by Ryu's rival clan, Black Sp...

Category: Dead Or Alive - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2005-10-09 - Updated: 2005-10-09 - 1798 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4 - Spider's Web

Ryu awoke the next morning and gave his body its morning stretch. He raised the curtain so the sunlight could shine through and he looked out the window.

Shadow's Temptation.

That was the first thought that came into his mind as he thought about the forest that lead directly to Migu Village. That forest was always crawling with Black Spider Clan members and other traps they would lay for trespassers. Ryu still didn't like the idea of having to travel through a forest he wasn't familiar with, but he knew that there were people counting on him and needed his help and still surprisingly, to him, he had the support of Aileen.

He decided to get an early start and prepare a quick meal and prepare his weapons. He turned to wake up Aileen but....

Ryu eyes popped open. Aileen was gone. He didn't panic at first. Maybe she woke up before him, as he first headed to the kitchen to check for her. She was not there.

"Aileen?" He called out as he began searching more and more of the house.

"Maybe she went outside." He convinced himself as he headed straight for the front door.

When he stepped outside the sun shined bright, but no light shed on the body of his love.

"Aileen?" He called out hoping to hear an answer.

But there was none.

He ran back into the house to search for any clues of her disappearance.

He completely tore the house apart looking for the slightest hint of her whereabouts. Aileen wouldn't usually just disappear like that. Even if she wanted to travel somewhere she would wake Ryu just to let him know she would be leaving. He tried his best to keep his mind positive and prayed that she wasn't kidnapped and if she was, he prayed that she stayed safe.

After close to an hour of searching, Aileen never returned and no clues came to him. Ryu was completely baffled. He decided to go look for her, just to make sure she was safe. He had to find her first, before taking on any silly mission.

He headed to his closet and re-tied his ninja uniform and strapped himself in tight. He then gathered his Dragon Sword and a few other weaponries and closed his door to make an exit. Though as soon as he turned around he noticed something wasn't right.

He turned back to the closet and opened the door again. He was right, something was amidst. His second katana was missing.

"Who would steal a secondary blade when the Dragon Sword is standing next to it?" He asked himself.

It didn't take him long until he was able to put the picture together. "Aileen." He blurted and headed for the front door.

He headed for his horse and untied it from the post where it always waited for him, just then he heard a voice behind him.

"Where are you off to?"

He looked behind him to see Ayane standing.

"I'm going off to search for Aileen."

Ayane's eyebrows gave Ryu a puzzled look. "Where did she go?"

Ryu didn't bother with any details as he climbed on top of the horse. "I need you to stay here and look after the shop." He said. "And also if you hear any word from Hayate and Kasumi."

"Let me come with you."

"No, this is just a quick search mission. I should be back before nightfall."

"Don't tell me you think I'm useless now."

"What are you talking about?"

"Come on, Ryu. There hasn't been anything for me to do around here. Hayate and Kasumi are gone, there's basically nothing to do in that shop of yours."

"Ayane, this is no time for one of your arguments. I'll be back very soon, I just need to do this alone."

"I'll understand if you can tell me why it's so important that you need to search for her all by yourself."

Ryu had no answer to counter her argument. There was no good reason why an extra person couldn't tag along. Plus there's no telling what type of troubles and traps were ready for him in Shadow's Temptation.

"She's going to the Migu Village." He began to explain. "And she's going through Shadow's Temptation to get there."

"Black Spider Clan's territory?"

Ryu nodded.

"Why would she do something stupid like that?"

"Go get your horse and I'll fill you in on the way."

Ayane gave a smile and did not even hesitate to leave to retrieve her horse.

The two began to ride towards the forest where Aileen was believed to be headed to and Ryu had filled Ayane in on the entire story of Aileen wanting to make amends with the people of Migu Village.

"What I don't understand is what makes her think she can take on the entire Black Spider Clan by herself?"

"Not for sure." Ryu said. "I did teach her how to fight."

"So she can handle herself?"

Ryu looked at her. "I taught her how to fight. Not how to kill."

"And she's walking into a forest full of professional assassins."

"Exactly."

"That sounds like something you would do." Ayane said jokingly.

Though Ryu didn't find the humor in the joke.

Finally, they made it to Shadow's Temptation and no more than 20 feet into the forest Ayane had a chilling feeling run down her spine.

"There already watching us aren't they?" She whispered to Ryu.

"Yes. Stay on guard." He replied as they continued to ride.

They stayed on their course searching for Aileen as they traveled even deeper into the forest.

After almost half and hour of searching, and suddenly, a shuriken from nowhere in the trees lodged itself into a log of tree adjacent to Ayane's head.

Ayane made a quick gasp and looked to the trees in anger hoping to see the slightest sign of her opposing ninja.

"They're testing you." Ryu whispered keeping his focus straight in front of him. "They caught you off guard. Next time they won't miss. Stay on guard, Ayane."

Ayane wanted so much to argue, but Ryu spoke when he sensed her anger.

"And don't say anything." Ryu said still keeping his focus. "We don't want them to know they have the best of us. Trust me."

Ayane sighed and gave a slight nod and dismissed the action of the invisible ninja out of her head as they continued their journey.

Not too long after....

"AAAAHHHH! HHHHEEEELLLLPPPP!"

"What was that?" Ayane shocking asked.

Ryu did not respond but only commanded his horse to race and dash toward the sound of the screaming voice. Ayane did the same as she followed the master ninja.

The screaming continued as Ryu and Ayane dodged the trees that stood in their way to get to the sound of the helpless victim.

Finally, when they arrived both, their eyes and mouths, dropped open at the sight they saw.

Thankfully, Ryu found Aileen.

Though, she was completely naked and strapped mid-air and hovering above the ground in what appeared to be a giant spider's web.

Ryu quickly jumped off of his horse. "Aileen!" He called out to her.

Aileen looked in Ryu's direction. "RYU! Help me! This woman is crazy!" She called out.

Ryu looked around but saw no one around him. The portion of the forest he was at was nothing but trees, leaves, and his naked lover bonded to the giant spider's web.

"RYU!" Aileen called out catching Ryu's attention back to the web.

Ryu looked up and saw a figure crawling down the web as if it was a spider itself.

Before Ryu could draw his Dragon Sword, the figure leaped from the web and sent a flying kick crashing into Ryu's chest. Ryu was sent crashing to the ground as the figure landed safely on its feet.

Ryu looked in that direction while still on his back and saw a woman standing in the place of the figure that attacked him.

Long black hair, a black leather outfit with red markings with only a small knife for a weapon tucked away in a small sheath on her belt. Ryu looked at her hands and saw a silky material form around it. Then without warning, she material flying in Ayane's direction.

Rather than the web-like material landing on the female ninja, it made its on the horse's mouth and wrapped around its nose. Due to the shock, the horse jumped throwing Ayane off landing hard on her back. The horse then scurried off as it was to find its own remedy of removing the sticky web.

"Ahh more trespassers." The figure spoke. "Master promised me an attractive visitor, but oh my, I never thought he meant three." She looked back at Aileen. "I was just going to have my fun with her." She then looked back at her two fallen opponents. "But seeing you two arrive have made my party a bit more pleasurable."

Ryu stood and drew his Dragon Sword. "What have you done to Aileen?"

"Nothing yet." The woman cunningly said. "But you are just in time to see what I was about to do to her."

She walked over Aileen and began to stroke her naked leg.

"RYU! STOP HER!" Aileen pleaded.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" Ryu yelled at her and ran in for a charge. He swung his Dragon Sword at the female, but she proved to be too swift and graceful for any mere attack as she dodged the blade, and performed a few backflips until she jumped and clawed onto a nearby tree.

"You are so cute when you're raged with jealousy." She said with an intense smile on her face. "I may just have the most fun with you."

"Who are you?"

"Widow." She replied. "Remember that name, beautiful. I plan on having you scream it all night." Then a frown came on her face. "One way or another."

Quickly, the Widow jumped from the log that she clinged to just as an unknown shuriken dug into that same log. Widow looked at Ayane

who was already standing. She then gave the kunoichi a smile. "You will have to do much better than that."

"I plan to, you crazy bitch."

Widow gave a long exhale. "Mmmm, fiery passion. The Master has served me well."

Ayane drew her katana. "If you want it so bad, come get it."

Widow looked at Ayane deep, then Ryu. "So you two are going to make this difficult as Aileen did?" The two didn't respond but Widow could sense their answer by the drawn weapons in their fighting stances.

"Very well." She said drawing her knife. "But when I'm done, you, three, will belong to me." She finished standing in her fighting stance.
Sign up to rate and review this story