Categories > Anime/Manga > Dragon Ball Z > A Prince and A "Heros" Daughter.

An epic explotion!

by wolfiefangurl4eva 0 reviews

(Spelling fixed.)When an explotion at Capscole Corp. (Caused by Trunks and Goten) Kills Videl. The young women is accidently sent to hell! When King Yama relizes his mistake he sends the only man ...

Category: Dragon Ball Z - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bulma, Chichi, Gohan, Goku, Goten, Hercule, Piccolo, Trunks, Vegeta, Videl - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-03-23 - Updated: 2007-03-23 - 849 words

0Unrated
This is my first fanfiction so bear with me! Some chars may be a little ooc but thats just what happens sometimes no matter how hard to try to keep them the way they should be.

Videl and Bulma jumped a mile with they heard another bang. Bulma stood up from her computer. "What the hell is that man doing in there?!" She stormed out of the room followed closely by Videl and a vary giggly pair or half breed saiyans, Goten and Trunks.
The four looked up at the GR room. "Vegeta!" Bulam boomed at the door. The saiyan prince pushed it opened and glared at her. "What the hell do you want woman!" He snapped. He looked over the four looking at him strangly. "I'm training!" "Whats all the noise?!" Bulma hissed at her self-rightous husband. Vegeta scowled at her. "Whats the Satan brat doing here.. wheres Kakkarots first mistake?"
Bulma blinked her bright blue eyes a moment before screaming at her husband. "If you ever paid attention to a thing I said you would know that she was here to help with the plans for Gohan's party, ChiChi forced Gohan to go shopping with her so he would'nt get any ideas." Vegeta then looked up at Goten and Trunks. "Stop laughing and get in here to little brats!" The two boys stood at attention as he spoke to them before running in to the GR room before the door was slammed in the face of Bulma and Videl. "What a jerk!" Bulam growled. Videl crossed her arms and turned back to the house. "Well you married him." Bulma sighed and headed back.

ChiChi handed another box to Gohan, whos knees where shaking under the weight of several, hundred, boxes. "Mom.. can you afford all this?" Chichi shushed her son. Piccolo then walked over, his large green arms also ladden with huge flowery boxes. "This, is the last time I do a favor for you Gohan.." The Namek looked mortified as 18 walked in to the store pulling a depressed looking Krillin with her. 18 and ChiChi began to discuss cloths as Krillin looked around. "Hey, Gohan.. where's your dad?" Gohan sighed, yes, his dad, the lucky bastard. "Its Saturday, so hes spending it training with Uub." The Namek and the midget scoffed at this bit of news before all three men hand more boxes handed to them.

Videl sighed putting down her Bio book. "Bulma thanks for trying to help me, but I can study with all the yelling." Bulma laughed. "You get used to working around the sound of training." Videl shurgged as she began to play with a small diamond ring around her left ring finger. "I hope your right, the more I get to know Gohan the more I find out about him, and the more I relize, he trains almost as much as Vegeta, I dont know where he finds the time between classes and his mothers...well... bitching." Bulma shrugged. "It boggles even my mind Videl."
Bulma stood up. "Well I suppose Vegeta has tormented the boys long enough, ready to go save them?" Videl stood up. "If it stops the yelling I'll be happy to help." Bulma and the younger woman walked out and stared at the door. As if on cue just as Videl reached for the handle the GR room began to glow yellow.
Videl jumped back and covered Bulma with her body just as the GR room exploded. When the dust cleared Bulma looked down to see Videl. Her blue eyes grew large in horror. Though the younge womans body with a ten inch peice of steel. Bulma looked up to see her husband no where in sight and two ,bearly, alive demi-saiyans holding each other up. "Mom.. we.. " Trunks Passed out as they made it to her side. Goten looked down at the girl that would be his sister and passed out when he relized she was....dead. Bulma held both boys to her as she begane to cry.

As Gohan, who felt something was wrong , and ChiChi made it home the phone rang ChiChi blinked and picked it up. "Hello? Oh hi Bulma whats...oh..my...dear Dende..how.." ChiChi looked up at Gohan as she hung up the phone. "Gohan your going to want to sit down," His mother managed as tears began to well up in her eyes. Just as she bagen to cry Goku came running in as fast as he could. "ChiChi! Gohan! Vegetas Ki.. it just.. I think hes dead!" Gohan stood up quickly. "What?!" ChiChi ran to Goku and he pulled her close. "Goku, Videl is dead."
Goku looked over to his oldest son and waited for his reaction. Gohans knees gave out and he kneeld on the floor looking at the ceiling. "VIIIDEEELLLL!!!" He screamed before falling forword and crying.

I Know it was short but I hope it was okay for a first try, I'll have the second chapter up in a few days. E-mail me at tonz27@aim.com for any suggestions I'm willing to liston to anything!
Sign up to rate and review this story