Categories > Anime/Manga > Dragon Ball Z > A Prince and A "Heros" Daughter.

Pain.

by wolfiefangurl4eva 0 reviews

Chapter 2

Category: Dragon Ball Z - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gohan - Published: 2007-03-26 - Updated: 2007-03-26 - 357 words

0Unrated
Gohan sighed and looked over the railing. He closed his eyes. "Damn this is going to be hard."
"Are you sure you want to be the one to tell him Gohan?" Gohan looked over his sholder to a vary pale looking Bulma. He grined as brightly as he could. "I'll tell her father." Bulma patted his sholder softly. "Dont worry once we know if her soul made it to the check point then we'll wish her and Vegeta back, in the mean time I need to figure out what happened to the GR room to cause an expolsion so strong it killed my Vegeta." Bulma now turned on her heels and walked back outside.


Goten and Trunks looked at each other saddly before sighing softly. "Gohan..." Goten begane to speak but was cut off by a punch in the ribs from Trunks.
Gohan looked up. "huh? What is it?" "Nothing..." Goten said before he and Trunks ran off to find Goku.
A green hand came down and rested on Gohans sholder. "No worries Gohan, I'll go with you to tell Hurcule." Gohan sighed and nodded.
GOhand stood up and smiled at the Namek. "Thanks Piccolo." Piccolo nodded his head and the two headed for the door.
As the two friends walked down the drive way and took in to the air Goku looked over from his place next to the now cleared pile of rubble. He sighed and looked from his older son to the burnt ground where the GR room had been. "Well, both bodies are gone." Bulma nodded as she stood next to him. "The vanished soon after the explotion. Goku nodded. "Dende's doing I suppose." Bulma sighed and began to cry.
ChiChi ran over and embraced her friend. "Oh its okay he will be back soon Bulma."

Trunks and Goten exchanged unesay looks at one another. "Trunks.. maybe we should." Trunks nodded. "I think your right Goten.." The two boys then swallowed hard and walked to meet certain doom at the hands of they're depressed mothers.

(Another short one, you'll live with it. As always let me know what you think. tonz27@aim.com )
Sign up to rate and review this story