Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Romance Is A Very Strange Thing

The stars are not wanted now, Put away every one.

by ThePatient 2 reviews

-is rejected-

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2007-03-26 - Updated: 2007-03-26 - 643 words

0Unrated
Over the next few weeks Gerard and Abby were very happy together. Gerard had been then...well ever! Everybody could see the change in him and could see how happy he was.
He smiled more, laughed more, stood up for himself more and most of all he had stopped cutting. Abby had been so proud of him when he told her. She loved him more then thew world. But danger was just over the horizon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abby was at Gerard's house putting the finishing touches to thier English project. She added one more deatail then put down her pen.
"Done!" She said proudly.
Gerard looked up from where he had been working on a comic book he wanted to publish when he was older.
"Finally!" He said, "I thought we'd never finish it!" Abby laughed.
She looked up at Geard to see a cheeky smile dancing on his lips.
"So how is "The Umbrella Academy" going?" She asked him as she walked over.
She bent down adn gave him a peck on the lips then whipped the papper out from under him and stuck out her tounguge and she studied it.
"Evil!" Muttered Gerard as he playfully glared at her.
"I try to be!" She said causing him to laugh.
She put the paper back down the desk, "That's looking pretty good Gee! I can't wait to see this published and in a comic book store!" She muttered.
He leaned up adn kissed her deeply.
"Me niether darling, me niether." He deepened the kiss even more. That's when Abby's phone rang.
"Shit. I gotta answer Gerard. Sorry!"
She walked out into the stairwell and answered her phone. It was her mum.
"Yes. No. MUM! Oh fine! I'll be right there! Yes i was. I was doing homework! Whatever! Sorry mum! Ok ok! Really..? I mean no mum! I didn't forget! Ok see you soon! Bye." And she hung up.
She walked back into Gerard's room and grabbed her bag.
"I got to go hun! See you tomorrow!" Se pecked him on the cheek.
"Okay darling! Have fun." He smirked.
She threw him a dirty look then ran out the room before he chased her.

When she had left Gerard decieded he wanted to watch a film and stuck Interview with The Vampire into the DVD player. He was half way through the film when he heard someone knocking on his door.
He got up and opened it to find his mum occumpenied with two policemen.
"Mr. Way?" One asked him.
Gerard nodded wondering why there were here.
"I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but a girl called Abby Walker has been in a car crash. Medics arrived on the scene as soon as possible but couldn't save her. I'm deeply sorry sir but she's dead." The other told him.
Gerard stared at him. Abby? No it wasn't her! It can't have been her! He had just saw her a few hours ago!
"No! It wasn't her! It can't have been!" He told them.
"i'm afraid it was sir." The first man said quietly, "i know this isn't the best time but you need to identify the body. It seems the girls parents were in the other car and are in no fit state to identify her." Gerard looked at him.
Identify her body?
"C..can I have a moment?" He asked trying to hold back the tears building up behind his eyes.
The policemen nodded and walked back upstairs.
Gerard fell to his knees sobbing. She was gone! The one thing that made him happy was gone. She had been his North, his South, his East and west. His working week and sunday rest. His noon, his morning, his talk, his song. He thought love would have lasted forever: He was wrong. He dried his eyes and slowly got up.
Sign up to rate and review this story