Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Little Bundle of Joy

"STOP MAKING FUN OF ME!!!!!!"

by MyVengefulRomance 5 reviews

The happy couple tells their family and friends about the baby. Really, it's just a lead-in to the rest of the story. READ AND REVIEW!!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2007-03-26 - Updated: 2007-03-26 - 1864 words

1Original
` Disclaimer- I own the plot...and the baby. giggles**

A/N- Thank you so much for reading. I know that m-preg is a touchy subject that you either love or hate, and those of you who have reviewed and told me that you wouldn't have read if it wouldn't have been me writing this (aiIenzo and Cerediwen), thank you so much. And thanks to everyone else who read and reviewed, and hell, thanks to those who read and didn't review. stares pointedly But, anyway, I'm making this into an actual series.

Important- 'When Love and Death Embrace' will return, I just need a break from it. So, yeah. I'll probably add a really short chapter to it just so you won't be left at that demonic cliffie, and then it'll be on hold until I get some inspiration. So, thanks for reading, please review, and enjoy the show...

See first chapter for warnings.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Next Evening...

Gerard stood in front of the mirror, staring at his reflection. Dark circles surrounded his irritated hazel eyes, his long black hair hung limply around his unusually pale face, and his lips were chapped.

His hand rested on his stomach, trying to feel the fetus that deep in his mind he knew was too small to feel. He was only two months along.

He could hear the party going along outside his bedroom, and his heart sunk. He didn't want to tell them all. He didn't want to see their horrified expressions, because that's how he knew they'd react. He'd be shunned, and everyone would hate him. He'd lose everything.

Gerard sighed, remembering the conversation he had with Frank late last night.

"Frankie?" Gerard asked, his voice ringing out among the darkness in their bedroom.

"Hmmm...yeah, babe?" Frank answered groggily. He'd been asleep, dreaming of their (hopefully) son.

"I'm scared," Gerard whispered, his voice cracking as he tried not to cry. Again.

Frank, suddenly wide awake, slid his arms around Gerard's waist and pulled him close. His gently kissed Gerard's cheek, his lips tasting the saltiness of Gerard's tears.

"Sweetheart, why are you scared? This is going to be wonderful. We're going to be parents."

"I don't want to die," Gerard replied softly, burrowing his face into Frank's shoulder.

"You aren't going to," Frank answered immediately, strongly.

Gerard was silent.

"Did you know that an abortion would kill me?" he asked suddenly.

"Why would you want an abortion?" Frank asked, partly horrified.

Gerard answered, "So I wouldn't die during childbirth."

"But...if an abortion would kill you, doesn't that defeat the purpose?"

"If I asked you to, would you hit me in the stomach until I miscarried?" Gerard asked, lifting his head to try and see Frank.

Frank didn't answer, squeezing his eyes shut and pretending Gerard didn't just ask that. Gerard eventually cried himself to sleep.

When he woke up, he was alone in bed.

Gerard had been terrified that Frank had finally left him. He had started crying, not even bothering to get out of bed. It turned out that Frank was just in the kitchen, making them breakfast.

And now, both Gerard and Frank's family and close friends were over their house, talking and laughing. Gerard had slipped away from the crowd, coming into the bathroom to throw up. (He was having terrible morning sickness.) After emptying what little was in his stomach (He was also extremely nauseous, and unable to eat very much.), he had caught his reflection and been unable to look away.

He looked awful. No wonder everyone kept asking him if he was alright.

Slowly, he reached out and touched his reflection. Disgusted, he dropped his hand and growled, "Damn you Frank. If you hadn't have been so damn excited to fuck me after tour, we would've used a goddamn condom and this wouldn't be happening."

"Do you really feel that way?"

Gerard spun around, his mouth hanging open as he stared at a very hurt Frank.

"Frank, I-."

"Don't," Frank said simply, holding up his hand to stop Gerard. "I get it. Do you want me to leave? 'Cause I will."

Gerard, his eyes pricking, took a step forward and said, "No, Frank...lemme explain-."

"Dammit, Gerard! Why are you so afraid of this? We're going to have a /baby/. Why aren't you happy?" Frank exclaimed.

"Frank, the risks-."

"Who the fuck cares? You've always been one to take risks. What's so different with this one?" Frank asked, taking Gerard by the shoulders and pulling him close, looking him in the eye.

Gerard began to cry softly.

"I'm tired of being a freak. I don't need something else to make people afraid of me," he whispered, leaning into Frank.

Frank sighed.

"Gerard, you're not a freak. You're just you. You're Gerard, and people who think you're a freak are losers, and I'll kill 'em for you. Aren't we passed high school shit like this, anyway?"

Gerard laughed slightly, pulling away and wiping at his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm allowed to be all emo though, I'm pregnant. Raging hormones, and all."

Frank grinned.

"I love hearing you say that. Now, come on. Let's go tell everyone the good news."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hey! Can I get everyone's attention?" Frank called, standing on a chair. No one turned to look. Gerard laughed slightly, enjoying watching Frank get angry.

"YO!!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!" Frank yelled. A hush fell over the room, and everyone turned to look at the flustered young man.

Frank, jumping off the chair, looked around and smiled sweetly.

"Now, everyone listen up. Gerard and I...we have some very good news. Just...please. Don't freak out, this is quite normal in Europe."

There were hushed whispers about the room, and a few confused expressions.

Gerard glanced at Frank, who smiled reassuringly. Gerard grabbed Frank's hand and sucked in a deep breath.

"Everyone...I'm pregnant," he said loudly enough for everyone to hear.

A startled gasp rose up around the room, and then Mikey ran forward out of the crowd, throwing his arms around Gerard.

"I'M GONNA BE A GODDAMN UNCLE!!!!!!!!!" he screeched, a huge grin on his face.

Then, somewhere from the back of the room, came a slow 'clap....clap...clap....clap.'

Soon, everyone was clapping for the now grinning couple.

Frank raised a cup of beer.

"To our child, and the ever wonderful slow-clap!"

The whole room filled with cheers as Frank and Gerard kissed, their smiles huge and contagious.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Later that night, at around midnight, the only ones left at the apartment were Mikey and Alicia, Ray, Bob, and Brian. They were all sitting around the living room, the room glowing with the light of a roaring fire in the fireplace. It was comfortable, the television off as they all sat chatting pleasantly.

Mikey had his arm flung around Alicia's shoulders as he smiled at Frank and Gerard. Gerard was snuggled into Frank's side, his legs curled under him and a blanket on his lap.

"It wasn't planned, was it?" Mikey asked suddenly.

Frank shook his head as Gerard answered, "No. And, honestly, I didn't know I could get pregnant."

Ray laughed.

"Better be careful, Mikes, you two are brothers. You share DNA. Wouldn't want you getting pregnant yourself."

Mikey blinked, looking at Alicia who was laughing.

"I'm not gay. And it takes a man to get someone pregnant. So, there." He stuck his tongue out at Ray, who grinned.

Brian, ignoring the now jokingly arguing band-mates, smiled at the happy couple.

"How far along are you, Gerard?"

"Two months," he answered happily, his hand once again drifting to his stomach. Frank smiled, kissing Gerard on the cheek. Bob let out a long sigh and glanced at Ray.

"You ready to go, babe?"

Ray nodded, standing up and going over to Gerard and Frank. Kissing them both on the cheek, he grinned, "See you guys soon. And congratulations."

"Thanks for coming," Frank smiled. Gerard waved at them lightly, watching them leave.

He then looked at Mikey, and said, "Well, Uncle Mikey and Aunt Alicia...get the hell out. I'm fucking tired."

Mikey grinned, jumping up. He hugged Gerard, and said, "Congrats. You'll make a great father. I love you, Gee."

"Love you too, Mikes," Gerard whispered, hugging Mikey back. Mikey pulled away, and then hugged Frank.

"Thanks for making my brother happy," he murmured into Frank's ear.

"My pleasure," Frank replied softly. Mikey grinned, and pulled away, looking at Alicia.

"Well, Aunt Alicia, we have to 'get the hell out' before Preggers here gets ornery. Oh, and Frank, 'Preggers' is Gee's new nickname. So make sure you call him that as much as you possibly can."

Gerard wrinkled his nose and pointed at the door.

"GET THE HELL OUT BEFORE I GET CONVICTED OF MURDER!!!!!!!" he yelled.

Mikey laughed, taking Alicia's hand, who giggled, "Bye-bye, Preggers," and dragged her out the door with a wave. Frank waved at them, gently untangling himself from Gerard and standing up to lock the door.

After making sure the door was locked, he leaned against the door and let out a long breath of relief.

"That went well."

Gerard nodded, smiling slightly.

"No one went ballistic. Everyone was happy. How come no one freaked?"

"'Cause I only invited our close friends and relatives," Frank answered. Gerard bit his lip.

"So...they could have been freaking out, but were afraid to tell us that we're going to Hell and are awful freaks deserving to be locked away?"

Frank blinked.

"Do you ever make up a sentence without thinking of what you're gonna say before you say it?"

"Always," Gerard said, slightly confused. "That way no one gets hurt."

"Exactly," Frank said, satisfied. "You need to stop that. That sentence was way too huge and well put together for my liking."

"But...that sentence was atrocious. I don't-," Gerard knitted his brow in realization. "You're making fun of me!"

"Not at all," Frank laughed, walking towards the bedroom.

"Frank, you fat whore! Get your tiny midget ass back here right now!!!" Gerard yelled, still sitting on the couch. When all Frank did was laugh, not coming back into the room, he crossed his arms over his chest with a huff.

He sat there, pouting, for twenty minutes before Frank appeared in the hallway, wearing only boxers and looking very confused.

"Aren't you coming to bed?" he asked, scratching his head.

Gerard turned and looked at him, his eyes watering.

"You were making fun of me. You think I'm stupid!" Gerard wailed, bursting into tears.

Frank stared, in awe.

"Holy shit. I can feel the hormones in the air. Will I have to deal with this for the next seven months?"

Gerard sobbed, "Stop making fun of me!"

Frank closed his eyes, and simply walked away, trying to ignore Gerard's cries of, "Don't leave me! I need you!!!"

The next seven months were going to be real fun. Yeah, right.

Damn hormones.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N- See? This is gonna be humor/drama! Yay! I wonder if I can write a series without anyone dying? It's never happened before...there've been one-shots, but no series with no deaths. Damn. I hope no one dies...please REVIEW!!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story