Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Little Bundle of Joy

"Oh, sweet Jesus..."

by MyVengefulRomance 8 reviews

Uh-oh...PEOPLE magazine...and a picture...oopsy-daisy! READ AND REVIEW!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2007-03-28 - Updated: 2007-03-29 - 1248 words

1Original
` Disclaimer- I own only the baby and the plot.

A/N- Well, thanks for loving me and stuff. Um...yeah. Thanks for reviewing and...well, thanks for accepting this crazy ass idea. (This WILL happen in the future. Not with Gee and Frankie, but there will be men pregnant in like a hundred years. I really believe this. ...don't look at me like that!) Well, thanks and sorry or the wait! Enjoy...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One Month Later...

Gerard let out a long sigh, looking around the waiting room at the local hospital, where his baby doctor was located. He hated hospitals. Not just because of the needles (he shuddered) but because everyone always stared.

Frank always came with him to his checkups, and when the other pregnant women and their (presumably) husbands saw the two men sitting there, alone with no women, they stared in confusion. Gerard, being even more self-conscious as a pregnant man, felt terrible and wanted to disappear. He didn't want to be a freak...damn hormones.

Gerard and Frank sat next to each other, with Gerard rubbing his only slightly larger than normal stomach and Frank mindlessly flipping through PEOPLE magazine.

Suddenly, Frank exclaimed, "Oh, shit!" Gerard tuned to look at him slightly as the mothers in the room glared.

"What?"

Frank, chewing on his bottom lip, put the magazine in Gerard's lap.

"Babe, this is not good. You're not gonna like this at all."

Gerard looked at Frank for a second, confused, and then looked down at the magazine.

There was a huge headline: ROCK STAR PREGNANT? This wasn't too unusual, until Gerard scanned down the page, his eyes locking on a huge picture of himself shirtless, lying down in the doctor's office while the doctor showed him a clear picture of a sonogram.

Gerard froze, his jaw dropping.

"Frank...oh, my..."

"Read the article," Frank said grimly. The two other pregnant women and their (once again, presumably) husbands, and the one alone pregnant woman, were now staring without shame.

Gerard quickly skimmed the article, his eyes welling up as he read 'Frank Iero and Gerard Way, married?' and 'Inside sources have revealed that Iero and Way are both gay men, and are together.'

Horrified, he quickly closed the magazine and tossed it across the room.

"Frank, the only ones in the room that day was the doctor, you, and me! Oh, my God! How...how did this get out? Oh, sweet Jesus," Gerard gasped, breathing hard. Frank looked at Gerard, his eyes wide, and gasped, "Gerard, breathe! Shit, babe, you don't calm down you're gonna hyperventilate!"

Gerard sucked in a deep breath, swallowing thickly. He then buried his face in Frank's neck, who wrapped his arms around Gerard with a sigh. He whispered meaningless words of comfort into Gerard's ear, until someone cleared their throat across from them.

Frank looked up and stared at the woman as if she had done something wrong. She was pretty with blonde hair and blue eyes, and looked to be at least eight months pregnant.

"What?" Frank asked irritably.

She bit her lip, and asked in an accented voice, "Which one of you is pregnant?"

Frank's eyes widened. Gerard pulled away and sniffled, before raising his hand slightly and saying, "I am."

She smiled sweetly at them and asked, "How far along?"

Shifting uncomfortably, Gerard replied, "Three months."

Once again, she smiled.

"I am Lorinda Valo. My brother and his husband have a son, which is why I am not /staring/." She added emphasis to the last word, staring pointedly at the other people, who looked away. Gerard could almost see them whistling as if they'd been doing nothing wrong.

"Thanks," Gerard smiled, relieved. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Gerard Way, and this is my boyfriend, Frank Iero."

Frank waved slightly and smiled, looking slightly preoccupied with his shoes. Gerard laughed, and then suddenly, a brunette woman who didn't look in the slightest pregnant yelled, "I knew I recognized you two! You were in PEOPLE! It's true, then?"

"AND IF IT IS????" Frank roared, jumping to his feet. The woman cowered slightly and shook her head, while Gerard started laughing hysterically.

"Sit down, babe. She doesn't mean anything. At least the secret's out, I mean. I'll probably have to suck the person's blood who leaked that picture, but she just read the article. No big deal."

"You sure?" Frank asked, sitting down. Gerard raised an eyebrow.

"Were you about to beat up a pregnant woman?"

"No," Frank said uneasily. "I was gonna maybe threaten her a bit, maybe throw in a few curse words, an angry rant, or maybe a few obscene gestures, but no physical violence."

The woman's baby's daddy let out an indignant cry, and stood up, balling his fists. Gerard also stood up before Frank could.

"Careful," he warned. "I'm a vampire."

The man blinked, and his woman stood up, grabbing his arm and dragging him out with a loud, "We'll come back when the place isn't full of FREAKS!!!!"

Frank blinked, looking up at Gerard who he expected to have a bad reaction. But he didn't. He only yelled, "Yeah, that's what I THOUGHT YOU SAID!!!!"

Frank laughed as Gerard plopped down in his seat with a groan.

"I'm all tired now."

"Awww, sweetie, don't wear yourself out dealing with idiots," Frank grinned, kissing the side of Gerard's head. Gerard laughed as Frank pulled away, wrinkling his nose.

"I haven't washed my hair in like three weeks, babe."

"EWWW!!!!" Frank squealed. "You could've told me that before I kissed you."

"I don't read minds. I don't know what you're gonna do," Gerard replied, crossing his arms over his chest. Frank rolled his eyes as Lorinda laughed.

"It was nice meeting you two gentlemen," she smiled. "I have to go now. The nurse just called me in."

"Nice meeting you, too," Gerard said warmly. She struggled to her feet, and followed the nurse through the door. Gerard glanced at the other couple in the room, who had mysteriously ended up all the way across the room from them. He laughed, rolling his eyes at the stupidity of other people. Crossing his arms over his chest, he sighed and once again began waiting until they got called in.

"Mr. and Mrs. Iero?" a sugary voice said from the doorway. Gerard looked up, his face flushing a deep red.

"It's Mr. Way and Mr. Iero, you incompetent little-."

"Gerard, shut up," Frank muttered, grabbing his fuming boyfriend's hand and dragging him after the now blushing nurse.

"I'm sorry," she said, obviously mortified. Gerard shot her the scariest death glare as only a vampire wannabe could and she stared at the floor as she led them to the examination room.

"Here. The doctor will be with you shortly."

Gerard stared after her in disgust, standing like a true diva. Frank sighed, "Christ, Gee, You're PMSing."

"You wanna carry a fucking kid in you?" Gerard spat venomously, hopping up on the examining table. Frank shook his head smirking slightly.

"No...but, you don't have to be such a bit-."

"Finish that sentence and you DIE!!!!" Gerard yelled.

Frank laughed, and shook his head, both of them impatiently awaiting the doctor's arrival, so they could leave and so they could question him about the picture.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N- Kinda short, yes, but at least there's an update. So, deal with it! sticks out tongue I just bought a Fall Out Boy tank top...kinda off topic but, yeah. PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story