Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Little Bundle of Joy

"Oh, my God, do you see that-?"

by MyVengefulRomance 11 reviews

Oh, snap-shizzle...that's not good. READ AND REVIEW!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2007-03-29 - Updated: 2007-03-29 - 1326 words

1Original
` Disclaimer- I own the baby, and the plot.

A/N- Thanks for all the kind reviews, loves! Well, I'm gonna skip ahead a lot in this, just highlighting random moments I think need highlighting. stares at what I just wrote, confused shakes head Never mind...but, thanks for the reviews, and I hope I continue to entertain! Enjoy...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hello, Gerard, how are you today?" the tall, lean, blue eyed and black haired, and movie-star gorgeous Dr. Cole Hoover asked, walking into the small room with a clipboard in hand and a smile on his lips.

Gerard half smiled and opened his mouth to reply when Frank blurted out, "Have you seen PEOPLE magazine lately?"

Dr. Hoover paused, shaking head with a confused expression on his face.

"No...the things they write about celebrities are awful and scarring. Why?"

Gerard glared at Frank, who shrugged, staring at Dr. Hoover, and then turned to Dr. Hoover with an apologetic look on his face.

"I'm sorry about him," Gerard said, "but a picture of you and me in here, with a sonogram, was printed in that magazine. You, Frank, and I were the only ones in the room, so..."

Dr. Hoover rubbed his chin and said, "If I was in the picture how could I have taken it and then sold it to PEOPLE?"

Frank blinked, "I...uh..."

Gerard, glancing at Frank's disappointed face, mumbled, "I guess you're right. I just wanted to make sure that I could trust you not to leak shit to the press. So, sorry again."

Dr. Hoover laughed and smiled, "I'm glad I can say I don't know how you feel, but I do understand where you're coming from. And I do have a pretty good idea who took it. I'll have a talk with her. Now, back to business."

He walked over to Gerard and began checking his vitals, such as his heart-rate, pulse, blood pressure, etc. After awhile, he stepped back and smiled at Gerard, "Well, you're good so far. Now, before we do another sonogram, do you have any questions?"

"Yeah...actually, I do," Gerard said, running his hand through his long black locks nervously. "I, uh...where does the baby, like, come out? I don't have...lady parts, or anything...so..."

Frank snorted and Gerard blushed, lowering his head. Dr. Hoover shot Frank a glare, who also lowered his head.

"No need to be ashamed. It's a normal question for male pregnancies. Now-," he sat down across from Gerard and looked him in the eyes, smiling slightly, "-what's going to happen is the same with female pregnancies in the beginning. You'll have the normal contractions, but there's nowhere for the fluid to go when your water breaks. So make sure that the minute you're sure it's time, you get to the hospital. Do you understand?"

Gerard nodded, his eyes wide. Frank was now listening intently.

"Once you get to the hospital," Dr. Hoover continued, "we'll take you to the OR, or the operating room, and the procedure we'll do is almost the same as a female Cesarean section, more commonly known as a C-section. The only difference is that we'll have to be a bit more careful due to the fact that since the male body has only adapted to carry the child, the organs are still in the same places and will be literally pushed out of the way by the fetus. We have to be careful to avoid those organs, but you should be okay."

Gerard nodded, suddenly extremely nauseous.

"O-okay," he muttered, rubbing his face with both of his hands. Frank, his eyes extremely wide, stared at Gerard with a sick feeling in his stomach. Frank squeezed his eyes shut, trying to close out all bad thoughts. There was so much that could go wrong...and they were not even halfway through yet. They still had six months to go.

With a sigh, he opened his eyes just as Gerard, his shirt pulled up to his chest, lay down as the doctor readied the device he would check on the fetus with.

Gerard giggled, "Cold," as the jelly covered device was pressed against his stomach and moved around.

All of their eyes were locked on the screen as the black and white picture appeared.

Frank gasped, leaning forward, "Oh, my God, do you see that-?"

Dr. Hoover leaned in closer, his brow knitted, and then pulled away with a slight smile gracing his lips.

Turning to Gerard, he smiled, "Congratulations, Gerard. It's twins."

Gerard sat up to look, and then fell back with a groan of, "Mothafucker..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Frank kept glancing at Gerard with a huge grin on his lips while driving home. (For some reason Frank had gotten it into his head that pregnant people could not drive, so he refused to let Gerard drive.)

Gerard kept yelling, "KEEP YOUR GODDAMN EYES ON THE ROAD!!!!" after letting out a dramatic scream and covering his eyes with his hands.

"Guess what, Gerard?" Frank asked as he (finally) pulled into the driveway. "What?" Gerard said, looking at Frank with tired eyes.

"We're having twins," Frank grinned, bouncing up and down slightly.

Gerard didn't reply, he only got out of the car, his face remaining neutral and walked briskly up the walkway to their house. Frank blinked, staring at the now empty seat. Finally, he remembered that Gerard didn't have a key with him and would probably be getting pissed of around now.

Jumping out of the car, he quickly locked it and jogged up the walkway, where Gerard stood, his head down and his hands shoved into his pockets.

"Gerard, babe, did I do something-?" Frank voice trailed off as Gerard looked up, tears sliding down his porcelain cheeks.

"Oh, hunny," Frank murmured, pulling Gerard into his arms. Gerard sobbed into Frank's shoulder, and Frank was suddenly reminded of past summer nights, standing in the humid darkness wrapped in each others arms as one of them, normally Gerard, cried his heart out. The pain was still there, just being caused by something different this time.

"Let me make it better," Frank soothed, petting Gerard's hair.

Gerard let out a choked sob, and sobbed, "I'm gonna die, I know it. I don't wanna Frank...I don't wanna. Hit me, Frank. Hit me in the stomach. Make it go away, Frank. Make it go away!"

All of Frank's muscles stiffened, and he squeezed his eyes shut.

"Gerard...that's awful. I...I won't do that, Gerard. T-that's just stupid. Don't ask that of me," he whispered into Gerard's ear.

"Make it go away, Frank! I don't want it!" Gerard cried, wrenching away. His eyes were wild as he stared at Frank.

"MAKE IT GO AWAY!!!!!" he shrieked, pounding on Frank's chest. Frank, now crying himself, grabbed Gerard's wrists and screamed, "I WON'T DO IT!!!! I WON'T KILL OUR BABIES!!!!!"

Gerard froze, before collapsing on the pavement, sobbing.

"I'm so sorry, Frankie...I'm so sorry. Forgive me?" His hazel eyes met Frank's honey eyes, wide and pleading.

"Always," Frank said softly, almost effortlessly scooping the way too light for his age and pregnancy man into his arms. Frank carried Gerard into their one-story house, carefully locking the door behind them, and brought him to their bedroom. After being lied down into the bed, Gerard promptly fell asleep, tears drying on his cheeks.

Frank fell down into bed next to him, not even bothering to undress.

With a deep breath, he picked up the phone and dialed a very familiar number, one he had memorized but hadn't used in a very long time.

"Hello...Jamia?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N- Oh, yes, I am evil. laughs manically Well, I hope you liked as much as I did. Oh, and I'm gonna do something new. In every chapter, I will pimp out the best song EVAH that you HAVE to download, 'kay?

Here's song of the chapter: 'You're Not Alone' by Saosin. I LOVE that song.

Now, REVIEW!!!!!!!

















Sign up to rate and review this story