Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Little Bundle of Joy

It's Okay, I Crave Johnny Depp, Too.

by MyVengefulRomance 2 reviews

Phone calls, strange cravings, and PEOPLE magazine. READ AND REVIEW!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2007-04-02 - Updated: 2007-04-03 - 1528 words

1Original
` Disclaimer- I don't own.

A/N- Well, I'm going out of town on Thursday. I'll be gone for ten days. So, I'm not sure if I'll be able to post. I know I'll be typing on the plane (five hour flight) but I don't know if I'll be able to post. Okay, and this you should know: I'm basing Gee's pregnancy on a woman's pregnancy as in with the timeline and the normal problems, but I'm also factoring problems I've made up since boys can't make babies in their own tummies in real life. So, here's chapter five of 'Little Bundle of Joy'. Enjoy...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hmmm...Frankie? Is that you?"

Frank visibly winced as Jamia's sleepy voice filtered into his ear. He suddenly felt guilty, he'd obviously woken her. He then felt guilty for not feeling guilty for the right reasons.

"Hey, Jemmy. Did...did I wake you?" he murmured, sitting up and resting his head in his free hand as he rested his elbows on his knees.

"Well...yeah," Jamia chuckled. But then her love for her ex kicked in. "Are you okay, Frank? You sound strange."

"I'm fine," Frank said instinctively. Jamia laughed dryly.

"You're calling at one in the morning, and you haven't talked to me since divorce court."

Frank laughed quietly.

"Yeah, you're right. I guess I'm not okay."

"Well, then tell me what's wrong. You know I still love you, Frank. You can't take away those two years of marriage, even though you weren't mine completely during those two years. I had a good time those years, and I've moved on. But, I'm glad you called. I've always wanted to remain friends with you. So, tell me what's wrong," Jamia said in a smooth, controlled voice.

Frank winced again, glancing at Gerard, who was still sleeping.

"You...you've heard about Gerard and I, right?"

"You mean with the pregnancy? Yes, and congrats!"

Frank let out a dry laugh.

"We just found out that it's twins. It would seem to be happy, but Gee...he just freaked out. Like, really badly. Enough to scare the living hell out of me. I'm scared that he's gonna hurt the babies, or himself."

"Why would he do that?" Jamia asked, concerned. Even though Gerard had 'stolen' her husband, she still cared for Gerard. They had been friends once.

"He asked me to hit him until he miscarried, Jamia. No, he begged me. I wouldn't do it. I couldn't. He broke down. It was worse than six years ago in Japan with the drugs and alcohol. I'm scared," Frank whispered, tears now rolling down his cheeks.

"Oh my goodness, Frank! That's awful."

"I know," Frank agreed. "Can...can I come over, Jemmy?"

Jamia paused, staying silent.

"Jemmy?"

"...don't be stupid. You love Gerard, and you're expecting kids. Don't become your father, Frank. Stay with the one you love, and stop hurting those you've hurt in the past. Don't call me again. Goodbye, Frank," her voice cracked just before the line went dead.

Frank pulled the phone away from his ear, and stared at it. Suddenly, a wave of frustration at his own stupidity washed over him, and he hurled the phone with all his might against the wall. Standing up, he panted, tears flowing down his face as he stared at the dent in the wall and the destroyed phone lying on the floor.

Behind him on the bed, Gerard moaned in his sleep and rolled onto his side. Frank slowly wheeled around, and stared at Gerard's pale face as he slept.

Frank's eyes filled with teas as he watched his lover sleep.

Gerard was so beautiful. It was as if in sleep, all of his pain and sins were erased, and he was the angel he would never allow himself to become. His long, raven black hair haloed his pale face perfectly. His thick lashes fluttered as he dreamt, hazel eyes moving back and forth rapidly under the eyelids. His soft porcelain skin glowed against the black silk sheets; it was true. Pregnant people were absolutely radiant. One of his hands was trapped beneath the pillow, the other was on his own stomach, protecting the two human beings inside.

Frank was suddenly filled with disgust at himself.

"You don't deserve me, Gerard. I'm so sorry."

Gerard's eyes fluttered open just as Frank turned to walk out of the room and out of Gerard's life. He was ruining it anyway.

"Why?"

Frank gasped, spinning around to stare at the sleepy man.

"Gerard...I-."

Gerard held up a hand to stop Frank.

"Just get into bed, Frank, and I'll forget you ever called her."

Frank froze, his jaw dropping.

"How-?"

"I'm a good actor, pretending to be asleep," Gerard grinned, obviously proud of himself. "Now, get into bed, and we won't bring this up again."

Frank shook his head, tears filling his eyes again.

"I'm ruining your life. I should go before I mess up more. I'd be a terrible father and-."

"FRANK!!!!!" Gerard screamed. "GET INTO FUCKING BED!!!!! YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN"T LEAVE ME OR OUR CHILD, AND YOU WON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE A MAN OF YOUR WORD!!!! NOW GET INTO BED!!!!!!"

Frank stared at Gerard, his eyes wide. And then, he slowly moved forward, climbing into bed next to Gerard after taking off his pants. Gerard smiled, satisfied, as Frank crawled under the covers. The lovers then curled into each other for warmth, both mentally and physically exhausted.

They both fell into a deep, restful, and dreamless sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A couple of days later...

Gerard was lounging on the couch, eating Doritos dipped in chocolate while watching "What's Eating Gilbert Grape?" For some reason, he had a craving for nachos, chocolate, and Johnny Depp all at the same time.

After that awful night, he had talked things over with Frank and they both had decided that it was all just due to the emotion of finding out they were having twins. All was now normal and forgiven.

The next day, Gerard had called Mikey and Alicia, Ray, Bob, his parents, and the rest of his family and friends to tell them the good news. Gerard had a headache for the rest of the day, because most of their reactions were screams of, "OH MY GOD!!!!!!!"

So, there he was, eating something that was particularly disgusting and watching a really sad movie while trying hard not to laugh manically.

Frank walked in and scrunched his nose, shaking his head.

"I always knew you were weird, but come on."

Gerard looked up, his eyes running from laughing too hard.

"Dude...I love this movie. It's so sad."

Frank raised an eyebrow, plopping down next to Gerard and throwing an arm around his shoulders. Gerard smiled, leaning into the embrace.

"I love you, Frankie," he smiled, nuzzling his face into Frank's neck.

"I love you, too," Frank laughed, kissing the top of Gerard's head.

Gerard giggled, and then pulled away.

"What are we gonna name them?"

Frank, caught off guard, said, "Huh?"

"What are we gonna name our kids?" Gerard said slowly, bouncing up and down slightly.

"Number One and Number Two," Frank replied with a shrug. "I dunno."

Gerard glared at him.

"I like the name Aiden."

"Geez, Gerard, you're only three months. We've got all the time in the world," Frank sighed, rolling his eyes.

Gerard shot him an angry look, before gasping, "I gotta pee!" and running off to the bathroom. Frank laughed, shaking his head. Then, the phone rang.

Leaning over, Frank snatched it off the hook and answered, "Hello?"


"Hello, is this Frank Iero?" a female voice asked cheerfully.

"Yes," Frank said, suspiciously.

"I'm Melinda Charlton from PEOPLE magazine and we'd like to-."

"Well, I'd like to do a ton of things but I can't. Stop fucking calling, you whores. We're not gonna answer your stupid questions. SO STOP CALLING!!!!!" Frank screamed, slamming the phone down. He shook his head, frowning.

A couple of weeks ago, Brian, Mikey, Ray, and Bob held a press conference. (Gerard and Frank had to go to a doctor's appointment for the baby that day.) At the conference, Gee and Frank gave them the okay to announce their status as a gay couple and then announce the pregnancy. And yet, that information did not satisfy the press.

It sent shock waves through their fan base, but luckily, Reprise kept My Chemical Romance on their label and they hadn't received much hate mail.

But it didn't surprise many fangirls. It did cause those many crazed teenaged girls to jump up and do a dance screaming, "I KNEW IT!!!!" And then they gasped, "Maybe it was MY slash fanfiction that turned them gay!!!" And then they did another dance.

But still. Frank didn't need the media calling every twenty seconds to ask stupid questions.

How the hell did they get their number anyway?

Frank sighed, rubbing his face. He hoped that it would get better, for all of their sanity.

Little did he know that life could get much worse.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N- Well, thanks for reading, guys! I hope you enjoyed! Please read and review, it'll make me happy and I'll write more! REVIEW!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story