Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Won't Hurt You

Going Home Again

by mcr_lover103 3 reviews

Roxanne and Gerard during their last few hours before Roxanne returns home.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-26 - Updated: 2007-03-27 - 768 words

0Unrated
Roxanne woke up around 5am. Her gentle stirrings seemed to even wake Gerard who held her close to him as he now kissed her neck. Like what most people would say, she wished that they could stay like this forever but she knew her flight home was at 9am, which Gerard soon reminded her.

"Roxanne", he said, getting up and slipping pants right on, "I'm gonna get dressed and then you can. I'll give you a bit more time to sleep"

"Okay", she said as she watched him leave the room.

Gerard came back about twenty minutes later, all dressed but without his makeup on. He noticed the expression on her face and told Roxanne that he didn't want all of his makeup to rub off on her. Roxanne got up and threw on Gerard's shirt and boxers - she kinda suspected that - and thought how cliche it was. She grabbed some clothes to change into after her shower and headed out towards the bathroom to only find Frank walking from his room. He gave her a 'I know what you did', or more like a 'who you did' smile.

"Don't say it", Roxanne told him, walking past him and into the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dressing Roxanne went to sit on the couch to find Gerard already there, smoking a cigarette. She hadn't seen him smoke in a long time. She sat down next to him and he put his arm around her, holding his cigarette in his right. Frank reappeared from his room, dressed and with make-up. He sat down across from the two.

"Gee, don't be so upset", Frank said to Gerard. Gerard only responded with a drag on his cigarette.

"You should of seen him when you first left", Frank now said to Roxanne, "I swear he smoked almost a whole pack of them. I hope it isn't worse this time"

"I'm fuckin sittin right here genius", Gerard hastily said with a bit of fire in his eyes.

"Gerard, we won't be apart for so long", Roxanne said, trying to make Gerard feel better about this. He still took long drags on the cigarette. She gave Frank a helpless look and he motioned her to the small kitchen to talk.

"Roxx, you can't get Gee out of these little breakdowns", Frank told Roxanne in the safety of the kitchen, "You gotta just let him go through them. He'll come out alright"

"I get it but I still feel horrible for leaving him", she replied.

"Don't worry"

"But what were you saying about when I first left?"

"When you first left he was pretty upset. Smoked almost a whole pack in one day. I gave him your number a couple of days after that to calm him. Gee slowed down on smoking drastically"

"What about the day I met him? He smoked a couple"

"Don't ask me", he said, then nodding to Gerard, "Ask him"

Roxanne trecked back to the couch and sat back down next to Gerard, who put his arm around her again. She reached for the new cigarette he had just started smoking and put it out in the tabletop. Gerard looked at her, but she only gave him a smile.

"I don't know why I get like this, I just do", Gerard said to Roxanne.

"Are you worried that I won't come back or something?" she asked carefully, trying not to sound like she was questioning him.

"Its just been something since forever", he said sounding unsure.

"I am coming back. We'll see each other soon. I love you and seeing you like this depresses me"

"Right, we'll see each other soon. Why would I think any less"

"I couldn't leave anyone I loved so much"

Gerard gave her a kiss and stood up, pulling Roxanne up with him and into his arms. He was suddenly happier and Frank gave a happy smile at them. The two hung out for the rest of the time they had together and before she got on the plane Roxanne gave Gerard a kiss.

"Don't worry, we have each other's cell. And you can send me anything that people write about us"

The day after the interview My Chem had another concert where even more people supported Gerard and Roxanne. They never understood why some people cared so much, but it was nice of them.

"Its a deal", Gerard responded with, giving her another kiss.

Roxanne got on the plane and got ready to face her regular life in her regular town. At least now she knew there would be a next time and that Gerard loved her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story