Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Won't Hurt You

Home and a Fight

by mcr_lover103 3 reviews

Roxanne returns to an angry mother and a world full of fakes.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-27 - Updated: 2007-03-27 - 680 words

0Unrated
Roxanne returned home around 12pm. She didn't know what to expect from her mother. Roxanne found her mother seemingly angry. She guessed she didn't realize that her daughter had really gone off to another country.

"Roxanne! Where have you been? I called all of your friends and they said they hadn't seen you", her mother said to Roxanne angryily.

"I told you I wouldn't be in the country but you didn't believe me", Roxanne replied quickly.

"Because it seemed ridiculous. Who were you with all of that time?" her mother asked.

Roxanne walked over to her mother and pulled a tape of the interview and the magazine out of her bag. Roxanne had wrapped them both up in wrapping paper so she would REALLY surprise her mother. She gave them to her and went upstairs. Roxanne waited for her mother to call to her. This would be fun!

"Roxanne, please come down here", her mother called up the stairs. She sounded annoyed but not as angry.

Roxanne trotted down the stairs. She had changed her clothes to the black skirt and black skull tank top. With her guitar pick necklace and ring. Her mother was waiting her in the living room, sitting on the couch. She looked from the magazine to Roxanne as if to make sure it was really her daughter.

"Would you mind telling me what these things are all about?" her mother asked.

"You wanted to know who I was with so I thought those would give you the general idea", Roxanne replied.

"Are you telling me you are dating this man, this Gerald May?"

"Uh, his name is Gerard Way thank you, and yes we did start during this vacation"

"How old is this man?"

"He's 30 actually but thats only becuase his birthday was during the vacation and my birthday didn't come yet, so techinically we are only 15 years apart. And don't judge him"

"But honey, he's in this band, My Chemistry Romance. Did you know this?"

"Okay, now do you really think I am stupid? Of course I knew he was in MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE because I hung out with them during the tour!"

"You can go now Roxanne. That's all I wanted to know", her mother said calmly, still looking at the magazine, "They did take some nice photos though"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the end of the weekend her mother seemed to accept Roxanne and Gerard's relationship. Her mother did realize that Gerard had taken good care of Roxanne while she was with him, so she did have to give him credit for that. Her mother still wasn't too keen on the age difference, but Roxanne hoped she would get over it.

At school on Monday all of her friends were asking what it was like to hang out with rock stars. She told them all almost everything, except for all the kissing and stuff. The people who had never really paid much attention to her now wanted them to hang out with them. Roxanne of course knew to stick with the friends who liked her before.

Gerard called her almost every day, calling even more if he was depressed, and apologized for every time he didn't. He also kept the deal of sending her articles about the two fo them. Most of the time he sent a translation with them because they were from different countries. Gerard also sent little comments on them from him and the band. This was what Roxanne loved the most. Most of them said how nice their relationship was. Of course, there were always some mean ones. For example, a Japanese article said Gerard and the band were using her as a show dog. They didn't really care becuase who cared what some reporter thought?

Either way, Roxanne and Gerard both knew that summer vacation was coming up soon which meant two and a half months of hanging out. Roxanne had already gotten her mother to agree to let her go on tour with them, which Gerard was incredibly happy to hear. Roxanne couldn't wait to be with Gerard again!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story