Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We'll Make Them So Jealous.

Seventeen.

by punkypromqueen 10 reviews

Sorry this took so long - please forgive me - i am at the mercy of your kindness. lol ok i should be shot for being a dork. also this chapter was made possible by Melissa who rules my motherfucking...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-26 - Updated: 2007-03-27 - 2645 words

5Exciting
Fiona hastily walked back to the venue - she was sure that going back to work would help keep her mind focused on something else besides the events that had just occurred. That was, of course, until she heard a 'hey you' coming from behind her. She turned out of reflex only to be faced with a girl maybe a few years younger than herself wearing a 'Stump Club' t-shirt.

"Yes?" She replied though her sniffles. The girl smirked before throwing the contents of the drink in her hand. Fiona backed away surprised while pulling her now soda covered shirt away from her body.

"Are you kidding me? You do not want to start shit with me right now!" Fi yelled. The girl rolled her eyes and mumbled something to the likes of 'stupid bitch' before skipping back to her laughing friends.

Fi shuffled into the backstage area covered in soda and crying more hysterically than before. Immediately all worked stopped as the whole technical staff swarmed around her. Dirty, feeling compelled to make her smile, broke out the only thing he could think would make her laugh.

"Hey Mey, what do you call cheese that isn't yours?" he poked her in the stomach awaiting a reply. She sobbed and shook her head that she didn't know.

"Nacho Cheese!" He yelled excitedly and awaited her laugh but was only faced with more tears. He sighed defeated before pulling her into a well needed hug.

Patrick stormed angrily onto the bus doing his best to knock over everything that happened to be on a counter, table or chair. Immediately everyone fanned out pretending to be inconspicuously doing something other than eavesdropping. Amy had, fortunately for her, taken a hint and made a quick exit planning on returning later on.

"Hey man, everything will be - you really don't look to gre -" Pete started but was cut off by Patrick shoving past him to get into the bathroom. He didn't quite make all the way when the entire contents of his stomach decided to make its appearance in the kitchen sink.

"Ughh Grossss!" Joe and Vicky replied in unison as Pete rushed over.
"Ahh the perils of the broken heart." Andy threw in philosophically as Pete patted his back while turning on the sink.
"Well I'm pretty sure that he's not having sympathy pains." Vicky laughed as Patrick flipped her the finger. She rolled her eyes while exiting to the bunk area and rummaging through Fiona's bag trying her best to block out the nauseating gagging sound coming from the kitchen area. She groaned when she couldn't find what she was looking for.
"Hey UpChuck where are Fiona's glasses?" She yelled while standing and brushing her bangs out of her eyes.
"Vicky stop being a bitch - obviously he's not going to fucking answer you." Pete responded from his spot at the sink.
"Why do you need Mey's glasses?" Joe responded while poking his head through the curtain.
"Joseph, being the amazing best friend that I am already know that Fiona is bawling her eyes out somewhere, the bathroom I'm guessing, and if you have ever cried with contacts on it's not a fun time." She spat and then sighed,
"I'm sorry for barking but I just didn't think I'd be right so soon. I told her to be careful but she didn't listen, as soon as she realizes that Vicky knows all, my life will be so much simpler."
Joe smiled slightly and nodded before rummaging through the bunk and pulling out a pair of glasses.
"These them?"
Vicky nodded and grabbed the glasses before smiling a 'thank you' and proceeding to the venue still in PJ shorts a Fall Out Boy T-shirt and random pieces of her red hair clipped up still awaiting to be straightened.
She wasn't paying too much of attention to anyone who wasn't a small curly haired brunette so it wasn't surprising when she ran straight into a very tall and very gorgeous guy. Vicky huffed as she glanced up.
"Victoria." His voice was harsh.
She glared at him, baring her teeth in what might have passed in other situations for a smile but the stranger knew it was a snarl.
"Scott Felix." She spat matching the harshness in his tone.
He brushed passed her bumping her shoulder purposefully as he walked away not even staying to exchange fake formalities - Vicky was glad, she had other things to worry about - asshole boys from high school not quite making the cut.
Vicky pushed past the mass of hopeless grown men awkwardly huddled outside of the ladies bathroom trying to figure out how to make 'Mey' better. As soon as the door shut faint sniffles could be heard coming from a stall.
"Hey You." Vicky stood on the toilet and peered over into Fi's stall.
"I brought your glasses - why is your shirt all soda covered?"
"Some girl threw soda on me." Fiona cried as she accepted her glasses.
"What?" Vicky spat, face immediately fuming. Fiona nodded and sniffled as she flicked her contacts haphazardly onto the floor not caring where they landed.
"What girl? It was a tweenie wasn't it, you know I've been wanting to kick one of their asses this whole time."
Fi shrugged,
"I don't know some girl with a 'Stump Club' t-shirt and a funny haircut. I guess she saw us fighting and I mean really, whose side is she going to be on mine or his? Honestly." Fiona began to cry once more as she raised a hand to cover her face.
"I'll fix it." Vicky stated nonchalantly before exiting the bathroom only to return five minutes later.
"Get in there." She shoved the girl into the bathroom.
"Hey! You said I was going to meet the band." The girl whined as Vicky shrugged.
"I have this lying problem, I'm trying to work on it - damn, you see? There I go again lying."
The girl huffed and Vicky knocked on the Fi's stall.
Fiona opened the stall and was immediately surprised when Vicky actually got the girl who spilled soda on her.
"Apologize." She stated firmly and pointed in Fi's direction, the girl rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest but didn't apologize.
"Do it now - she has had a very rough day and the last thing she needed was to have a 15 year old who knows nothing about anything spill soda on her because she's 'in love' with Patrick Stump."
The girl mumbled out an apology before promptly exiting the bathroom - it was then that Vicky embraced Fi.

"Are you good now Buddy?" Pete tried to sound cheery as he peered under the bill of Patrick's hat to make eye contact. Patrick mumbled something incoherent as he shuffled to his bunk.
"Hold on there, we have work to do - I know it sucks but there is a dude here looking into the lighting position and since Ralph left suddenly we need this guy to work out."
"Get Joe -"
"- Interview."
"Andy -"
"- Same interview as Joe. It's just you and me." Pete smiled again as he handed Patrick a shirt.

Pete ran into a vacant room with Patrick shuffling behind him.
"I'm so sorry we're late," He stopped to check the sheet of paper in his hand, "Scott."
Scott stood and his 6'5 foot frame immediately intimidated Pete, oh yes, Pete Wentz was most definitely intimidated.
"Shit you are a freaking giant." He stated surprised, Scott smiled slightly as he nodded and extended a hand. All three men sat as the interview began.
"Ok we don't really do this kind of thing, Bob usually does, but he's busy and we need really need a lighting guy and you seem like a cool dud-"
"You went to Pinecrest High?" Patrick unexpectedly cut Pete off.
"Uhm, yeah class of 2004, you went there?" Scott was apprehensive because he was almost positive that he didn't go to school with Patrick.
Patrick shook his head 'no' and slouched back in his seat not attempting to explain himself.
"Right, ok?" Pete rolled his eyes and snatched the resume away from Patrick.
"Oh, you go to Florida on a swimming scholarship, Fiona and Vicky are going to have a fit." He laughed slightly and glanced at Patrick who didn't look amused.
"Cause you know the whole Florida/Florida State rivalry?" Pete immediately lost his grin and sighed heavily as Patrick continued not to be amused, but Scott perked as if Pete had said the most interesting thing in the world,
"Who was that?"
"Who was what?" Pete glanced behind him half expecting to see someone behind him.
"Who did you just mention, Vicky and . . ?"
Pete opened his mouth but Scott immediately cut him off,
"Fiona Judith Rodriguez-Cohen!"
Fiona stopped short as she pulled down the bill of the hat that was now on her head.
"I'm sorry, its just Patrick's guitar doesn't have a guitar strap and the extra ones are in here and Scott Felix?"
Scott laughed as he stood to embrace her, Patrick immediately stiffened and Pete shifted uncomfortably as they hugged.
She smiled politely while adjusting her glasses and gesturing to a guitar strap.
"I'm sorry I have to get back to work, but it was really nice seeing you." She waved as she quickly exited the room trying her best to avoid Patrick's gaze and another awkward situation.
Scott sighed as he swiveled on the balls of his feet returning his gaze back to the guys.
"Wow, that's crazy?" He chuckled slightly while nodding in disbelief.
"What's crazy?" Patrick spat not even bothering to hide the bitterness in his tone, he did not just spend the last 30 minutes throwing up his guts over Fi only to get her stolen away by the stupid lighting guy.
"She looks like shit, she was so much hotter in high school but screw it, I'd still fuck her, even if she is a virgin. Then again, who knows, college is a crazy time." Scott chuckled slightly and glanced back at the guys who looked less then amused at his comment. Patrick violently stood causing his chair to topple over.
"Chill out, he is so many kinds of bigger than you - and we need a lighting guy, there is no one else." Pete mumbled while tugging at the bottom of Patrick's shirt.
"I'll fucking play in the dark." He retorted as he shoved Pete's hand away before storming out of the room. Pete groaned and stared at Scott, who was smirking slightly.
"Oh I am so glad you found that humorous." He spat sarcastically.
"Boyfriend I'm assuming?" Scott gestured with his head towards the door Patrick just stormed out of not removing the grin that was plastered on his face.
Pete huffed as he closed the folder in front of him.
"Just find John outside and get to work - do yourself a favor though and stay far the hell away from Mey, I mean, Fiona. In fact, stay far away from anything that doesn't have a penis."
Scott laughed and Pete ignored him as he followed the path Patrick just took out of the room.

Fiona groaned as she practically dumped the contents of her suitcase onto the floor.
"Vicky where is my shirt with the, fuck, do you know what I'm talking about?" She sighed as she smacked away the curtain that separated the bunks from the kitchen area.
"Oh sorry I thought you were Vicky." Fi barely whispered.
"Nope, not Vicky." Patrick stated with his back turned to her as he filled up a glass with water.
"Ok well I'm just going to go back and look for my shirt." She mumbled and turned to go back to the bunk area.
"I'm not even going to lie you make my stomach turn into knots." Patrick glanced over his shoulder at Fiona who stopped walking.
"I'm sorry." Her apology was sincere and he sighed.
"Why are you acting like this when we both know it's not mine?" He grabbed her arm so she could face him.
"I need you to be there for me right now."
Fiona shrugged out of his grasp.
"Just the thought of you yelling at that pregnant girl killed me inside, I get that you hate her, but what if it is your kid, then you need to be there for her." She was trying so hard to not let her tears fall.
Patrick immediately threw his arms into the air out of frustration,
"She's the one who cheated on me! I get to be bitter, I'm allowed!" He yelled noticeably upset.
"Whatever that's not even the point, I know she's lying Fiona- she just wants someone to take care of her now that her lover left her." He lowered his voice but didn't hide the anger in his tone.
Fiona shook her head in disbelief as she tried to get away from him, she didn't understand why Patrick wouldn't support Amy and she really didn't feel like replaying this discussion. But Patrick once again put a firm grip on her arm preventing her from leaving.
""Listen Patrick, until you get a test done, you pretend this is your child, and you treat her with some respect, because otherwise, I don't think that we, as a couple can continue." She sighed as she once again shrugged out of his grip.
"You're willing to end our relationship over Amy? That's unbelievable. Are you telling me that we meant nothing to you?" He made sure that she was looking into his eyes.
"I never said that!" Fiona screamed now letting the tears fall but Patrick continued on,
"I mean, obviously you had to feel something for me, otherwise, you wouldn't have let me take your virginity and we wouldn't have done it over there, and there, and right there." He gestured all over the bus ignoring her trying to shut him up.
"Hi Daddy." Fiona stated while shutting her eyes and covering her face out of sheer embarrassment.
"Quit fucking around Fi." Patrick replied while removing her hands from her face.
"Hi Pumpkin Nose." Her father boomed from the entrance of the bus. Vicky covered her mouth slightly as she tried her best not to let the laughter escape. She had never thought in a million years that taking Rabbi Cohen to the bus to see Fiona would result in the events that just unfolded. Patrick jumped slightly as he turned to be faced with a stone-faced man, he wanted to shrivel up and die.
"Mr. - Mr. Cohen." Patrick barely stuttered out.
"Rabbi." Vicky threw in from somewhere outside, "Rabbi Cohen." She finished. Patrick glared at Fiona, some things are just necessary to know before you make yourself look like an idiot in front of Daddy.
"Thank you Victoria." The Rabbi stated before returning his attention towards Patrick who was now doing his best to hide behind Fiona. Fi let out a nervous laugh before giving her father an awkward hug.
"Uhm Daddy," She smiled as innocently as possible, "This is my boyfrie -my friend - uhm this is Patrick." She gestured to Patrick.
"I see." He stated coldly before extending a hand towards Patrick who was a little bit more then apprehensive to accept it.
"Well I was in the area, coming back from Israel we make a layover in New York and thought I would come visit and have you meet someone, I already told her all these wonderful things about you," he paused slightly to glance from Fiona to Patrick before continuing, "But your little argument has already made a lovely introduction, Fiona this is Sara, my fiancé."
He gestured behind him to a woman with wild curly brown hair who wasn't much taller than Fiona. She smiled, her smile was genuine and Fiona felt immense guilt for embarassing her father infront of this woman who was going to be his wife.
Sign up to rate and review this story