Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Illegal Romance 2

To Key Or Not To Key

by BodaggusMCR27 6 reviews

what do you get whe you jam pack Frank Gerard Ray Bob Mikey, MORE pancakes MORE conflict, a much more grown up girl, MORE drifting, A syrup sniffing addict getting worse? just about more of every...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-12-22 - Updated: 2006-12-22 - 1219 words

0Unrated
"Im so proud of you girls! all grown up and heading to collage.
SAY CHEESE!"
Roxy's mom demanded and made Candy and Roxy squish together for, yet another graduation picture. she had them dress up again so she could send pictures to family, because her mother felt so guilty not being able to make it to graduation.
"mom, come on! im pretty sure even family will get tired of looking at these." Roxy said picking up wrapping paper that was scattered all over the floor.
"da moe da bettew" Candy said stuffing her mouth with another piece of cake.
As Roxy bent down to pick up another piece of paper her ancle started to vibrate. (she had no where else to put her phone except on the strap of her shoe)
gasp she cleched her leg and colapsed
"you okay?" Candy asked bending backward over the bed, not really worried because she knew who it was.
"yeah." she looked at her phone and it was Frank.
[c'mon girlies lets go!]
Roxy got a small smileacross her face and ran to her window
Frank Bob Gerard Ray and Mikey were outside by a limo waving them down.
she closed her blinds and stretched up to her celeing
"wow mom, this was great fun but oh man, look at the time, yaaaawn soooo tired i think we'll go to bed" she said gentaly scooting her mother out the door
"but its only 7?" her mother said
"yeah ha busy day BYE!"she shut the door
Candy went to the window and opened the blinds to see what Roxy was hiding.
"GASP YAY!" she shouted and opened her window. "hey guys! what are you doing here!" she somewhat yelled to them.
the guys crouched a little and looked around as if someone might have heard.
"shhhh. come down c'mon, graduation party!" they said softly and Candy closed the window and jumped around.
"they wann go out with us!" she sang in a tune and danced around.
"shhhh!" Roxy said covering her mouth "c'mon"
Roxy pulled out a knotted rope from under her bed.
"damn, sneak out much?" Candy asked examining the rope to make sure it was sturdy
"pshhh are you kidding!? all the time! i made this in the 7th grade. girl scouts teach you how to tie knots too." she said dragging the rope to the window.
there was a knock at the door. and it began to open.
they both looked at eachother and then at the rope. out of instinct Roxy threw the rope behind Candy.
her mom walked in the room and then looked at both of them.
"uh...uh...h-happy graduation! its a....a...."
"ROPE!" thank you so much, its what....uh, ive wanted." she said and graciously took the rope.
"A rope?" her mother asked.
"uh, yeah! i havent told you yet mom but, im really diggin' the...." she couldnt think of what to say and looked at Candy
"THE PIRATE THING! oh yeah, that style and craze is really coming back. she was telling me she wanted to desgin her room in pirate theme."
"mmhhmm." Roxy agreed.
"..ooookay, well, i was going to wait untill tomorrow because you were tired but i think you might want this gift now."
"oh, mom i said you didnt have to get me a gift." she said modestly yet still rushing out the door to see what it could be
"well it seems like you want it so....cover your eyes." her mother handed her a blindfold. Roxy's smile got wider. if she needed a blindfold it had to be good.
her mother lead them out the door and, without remembering that the guys were still out there, they went along with her.
the guys saw the door open and her mom come out. they quietly jumped into the bushes were they could not be seen and waited.

"oh my god!" Roxy could here Candy scream and at this point she couldnt have the blindfold on any longer she ripped it off to find, a brand new navy blue mustang shelby cobra sitting in her driveway with a gant red bow on the top.
"MOM! she screamed and jumped in her car.
"you know....for college." her mom said handed her the keys.
"college, but mom my college is right around the corner." she said and then her mom handed her letter.
Roxy looked at her mom and took the letter and opened it, it was an acceptance letter to Rudger University, the 2nd college of her choice.
"AHHHH!" she screammed and tackled her mom. "mom, you read my mail thats a federal offence but I LOVE YOU!" she screamed in a tone that couldnt be happier.
"now take your new car for a spin" she suggested. they both jumped in. "be carefu-" her mom began to say and then stared off towards the end of the driveway.
Roxy looked behind her to see what her mom was looking at. "what?"
"the god damn nieghbors parked infront of our driveway again. thats it." her mom said angrily and marched her way over to the car that she thought was her nieghbors car but was actually Franks car, took out her keys and with the most unbearable sound ever, key it, straight down the side leaving and unmistakable mark.
"there! park in my driveway again and your tires are gone!" she yelled at the car and walked back up
"okay have fun girls." she said with a change of heart
with a painful look on both their faces, Roxy and Candy looked at eachother and backed out and waited for Roxy's mom to go inside. they roled down the window
"hey, its safe to come out now." Candy said and they got out to greet the guys.
"hey!" Roxy said excitedly jumping into Gerards arms. she hasnt seen him in a week and was starting to get withdraws.
"hey! man, nice car. how have you been? ughh i missed you!" he said not knowing really what to say first so he picked her up and put her on the hood of the car and gave her a nice kiss. haaaaaaaaa she missed that.
Candy looked around for Frank saying hi to the others while she did. she looked back at his car and saw Frank just staring blankly and his right side of the car.
"Frank?" she said and wrapped her arms around his waist but he didnt move. "Frank?" she questioned around and bent around his side to see his face.
"she....keyed.....my car." he said in monotone. then he looked at her and she smiled. he smiled back
"IM SORRY BABY I LUUUUV YUUUU!" he said and tackled her to the ground.
"you guys ready! c'mon lets celebrate!" Bob said trying to get everyone fired up!
"WAIT! i have somethign else that we could celebrate. i got into Rudgers!" she yelled
"all right!"
"nice"
"awesome you'll be in Jersey now!"
they all congradulated her
"......okay.....NOW LETS PARTY!"
"Gettin' Crunck!" Frank yelled and they all stopped to look at him.
"what? to much?" he asked
"you think? you cant pull off gangster." mikey said and Frank just shrugged his shoulders and Roxy and Candy followed Frank and the others on there way to some sort of party.
Sign up to rate and review this story