Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Illegal Romance 2

Frankalicious

by BodaggusMCR27 5 reviews

the Girls celebrate, finally reuniting with whole gang again like it used to be, BUT things ARENT like the used to be.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-27 - Updated: 2007-03-27 - 1191 words

0Unrated
"OWWWWWW" Candy yelled, throwing her arms out the Sun roof as the car went screaming down the road. They were well ahead of the guys because for some reason, they took a while leaving her house.
Roxy's phone began to vibrate in her lap.
"Hello?" she answered
"Hey. Hun, uh i know your excited about your new car and everything but please slow down, i dont want to see you get hurt." he said as they pulled up next to her at a stop light. she hung up her phone and mouthed 'okay' and smiled
he smiled back at her and Frank revved his engine. The light turned green and Frank took off, contradicting everything that Gerard just said. The girls followed Frank, jamming to the radio, untill he pulled up to a beach side,very pretty, hotel.
they walked through the hotel towards the beach property in the back where it was flooded with lights.
"you did this all for us?" Roxy asked excitedly squeezing Gerards arm, jumping up and down.
"Yep. its one of the nicest hotels we have ever stayed at too." He said looking at her with a smirk.
she turned her head to him with an evin yet very cute smile.
"Traitor" she sort of whispered poking his nose, and then scampered off. (refering to the hotel she works at)

The night went on perfectly. even though it wasnt a big party, it was a get together where they can all get reunited again. Frank was busy singing drunk karioke of Fergie: Fergalicious to Candy, whose was on the ground laughing and yelling "Stop Stop! Im About To Pee Myself!" That Which caused Mikey and Ray to crack up as well. Bob and Gerard and Roxy were hanging out on some rocks watching the ocean spray sparkle in the moon light.
"I cant believe i got into Rudger."She said.
"Lets not talk about that please." Gerard asked increasing his grip around her.
"What?" she said with a chuckle." Why not? are you not happy?" she asked. Bbob got uncomfortable and walked away.
"NO, no its not that im not happy. i am. its just......well, what about me?" He asked affraid to here the answer.
"what do you mean what about you? nothings gonna change.....right?" she started to get alittle worried. what ws he talking about?
"well," he started to say, getting up walking closer towards the water. "i mean, you'll be in school alot. i wont se you as much and it really wont be the same on tour without you." he said, speaking towards the ocean.
she came up behind him tugged on the back of his shirt. he turned around and looked at her staring at the ground.
"do you want things to change?"
he looked at her and dragged her chin up to meet with his eyes.
"of course not."
she smiled a silly little grin. "you wanna hug meee, you wanna kiss meee, love and marry meeee!" she sang swaying back and forth, imitating 'miss congeniality'.
"yes. to the above" he kissed her and her heart melted.
"every kiss with you feels like the first." he whispered pulling away.
"you just made a great moment extremely corny." she told him
he playfuly growled at her and picked her up, dropping them both in the water. she screamed and laughed.
Franks perked up at the sounds of screaming like a he had just heard the word pancakes.
"POOooOOooOOool PARburpTY" he yelled and scrambled in the sand towards them folloed by everyone else.



The girl walked with the boys to their room, Candy holding Frank up down the hall.
"hey hey hey snickers hey hey, listen listen shhhshshshsh listen snickers i...'ave th-the perfect song for ya. I WANT CANDY! DODADODADOOOOODADODO I WAN-" he tryed to sing again but Cand Covered his mouth before he could spit out another drunken slur. "okay hun, thats nice. HA. suprisingly this is worse then your pancake intoxication." she said dragging him to the room.
Roxy followed but then was stopped by Gerard out in the hall.
"what is it?" she asked, wondering why they were alone in the hallway
"So....what are you doing tomorrow?" he asked as if he was asking her on a first date all over again.
"well," she grabbed his hands and played with his fingers."i have to work tomorrow but, i can meet you somewhere. like if you want to go out to eat something?" she suggested
"Yeah! that sounds great." he said
"you okay lovey? you seem hyper" she asked combing through his bangs with her fingers.
"im fine. iv just missed you thats all. ill call you later tonight okay." he said hugging her.
"okay, well then i should go." she said as he stared towards his door.
"uh i love you!" she yelled to him but nothing in return.
'oh well' she thought with a smile na dwalked to her car and waited for Candy. she started to think about what just happened.

Candy got into the car sort of laughing. "I swear, Syrup, and alcohol, that boy's addicted. At this point he might as well drink cough medicen. HA! Get it?! its alcohol and the call it cough SYRUP!? Get It? she asked again and then lost her natural high after the no respons."whats up?" she asked.
Roxy just stared out the windsheild with a blank stare.
"did you notice Gerard acting wierd tonight?"
Candy shook her head.
"He didnt say 'I love you' back to me tonight."
"oh, thats probably nothing, he might not have heard you, dont think about it too much." she said and turned the radio on.
'shes right, i already have him and i KNOE he loves me. he doesnt have to say it' she thought.


after she dropped Candy off at home, she walked into her house and threw her keys on the hook next to the door. "MOM! HOME!" she yelled and walked into the kitcken to get something to eat.
She opened up the door to the fridge that lit up the room.
"WHOA!" she yelled and backed up quickly. "MOM!" she yelled again at the sight of a small dog laying on the floor next the fridge.
"yeah?" her mother questioned.
"Is...is that the NEIGHBORS dog?"
"yep. it is." she answered proudly.
"um.....why?"
"because...i ran to the grocery store after you left and when i got to my car, it was keyed too! i new it was the neighbors so....i stole their dog."
"to prove what?" she asked and then thought about it. why did it take so long for the boys to catch up to them when they left.
"Frank" she gasped under her breath. she knew he keyed her car.
"what was that?"
"NOTHING! G'NIGHT!" Roxy yelled already half way up the stairs.
she got ready for bed, turned the volume up on her phone all the way and layed it on her pillow next to her head so she could lay down waiting, watching T.V.
She feel asleep phone in hand.
Gerard never called.
Sign up to rate and review this story