Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Illegal Romance 2

Falling For You

by BodaggusMCR27 3 reviews

Roxy is confused about Gerard. her moms knows the secret and she goes to work in bliss. at dinner she is in for the shock of life

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-02 - Updated: 2007-07-03 - 965 words

0Unrated
Roxy slowly opened her eyes to the sun beaming across her room.
she stretched alittle and picked up her phone. no missed calls. she started to feel the sinking feeling in her stomach again.
'what is wrong with him?' she asked herself. sh looked around her room and decided to get up.
she slumpped herself down the stairs and into the kitchen, throwing the refridgerator door open.
"who is he?" her mother said putting down the papaer she was reading.
"wha-?" Roxy asked
"dont lie i know that look. he said he would call you and he didnt. now your gonna let it sink into your mind allll day and let it ruin your week. so tell me, who is he."
roxy stood there in shock with a tired expression on her face.
"oh your good. its nothing. no, it wond ruin my day." she said sitting down with a glass of orange juice.
"but i dont get it. you never told me about a boy? i thought we could talk?" her mother asked.
"chill mom, i just......cant talk about this one." Roxy said taking a sip of her drink.
"why, who is he, i mean is he a fellon or like 30-"her mother began to say and roxy choked alittle on her juice.
"honey are you-.....oh no. Roxy, honey, i wont be mad at you. how old is he?" she said putting her hand on Roxy's
"what, no hes not, thats not, just forget it i have to get ready for work." she said got up to head for the stairs.
"whoa, hold on missy!" her mother said grabbing her arm halfway up the stairs. "how....old...is he?" she sternly asked again.
"hes not-"
"HOW OLD?!"
"32!....OKAY! hes 32" she said starting to cry a little. her mother just looked at her. they stood there in silence.
"get out." her mother whispered.
"but mo-"
"GET YOUR STUFF AND GO! i cant look at you right now."
she said pointing up the stairs. Roxy quickly ran to her room grabbed her work clothes and got in her car. she sat there for a moment and then drove to Candy's house.
she rang the doorbell.
"Roxy?" Candy answered the door.
"can i get ready for work here?"

*********************

"what?! your mom kicked you out?"
Candy asked watching Roxy pace around getting ready.
"she knows......about Gerard." she answered in a monotone.
"oh my god." Candy said and got up placing her hand on her shoulder with reasurance.
"anyways, i need to go to work. the only thing making my day is seeing Gerard tonight." she said and straightened herself up.
On her way to work she gave Gerard a call.
"hey." he answered.
"hey you, are we still on for tonigth? my restuaunt, seven O'clock?"
"yeah sounds good. are you gonna look pretty?" he asked in a silly tone.
"hehe yesss. wow, you have no idea how much hearing your cheerful voice makes my day." she said with a refreshing smile.
"okay well, ill see you tonight babe okay?" he gentally stated.
"okay"
"and by the way, i love you so much. i hope you know that."
"hehe i know, you are amazing right now. whats going on?"
"ill see you tonight" he said and hung up.
Roxy stared at the phone with a questioning face "okay?"
she got to work and had their conversation on her mind all day.
David noticed that was really spacey with her work.
"hello?" David tryed getting her attention.
"huh, oh ill take the order." she said looking for a plate.
"ther is no order, your supposed to be getting off now. whats going on with you?" he asked throwing a dirty rag in the sink.
"oh shit! hes gonna be here!" she said and rushed in the back.
David sighed and followed her to the back.
"WHOA!"he said as he opened the door to find Roxy taking her shirt off.
"oh calm down, we're friends. im not embarrased." she said and playfully ran her finger down his chest. he swallowed and nearly choked on his spit.
"please,...ha dont do that." he said wiping the sweat from his brow. Roxy laughed and slipped her dress on. she walked out the door pushing her hair down and when she looked up, Gerard was already standing there in a very suave suit.
"wow, i kinda feel underdressed." she said appraoching him
"well with all do respect, ive seen you more underdressed." he said and she playfully smacked his arm with a smile.
"yeah and if you keep that up, you never see me 'underdressed' again."
"ooooo harsh ice woman." he said pulling her chair out for her.
"why thank you." she said and he took the seat across from her.
he stared at her for a little while.
"your beautiful" he finally said
"awww." she said with a smile. "whats going on? youv never been so.....romantic." she stated. No matter how suspicious this was, she could deal with this. who couldnt.
"okay, i dont know how people wait until after dinner to do this." he said massaging his head.
"do.....do what." she said starting to think he was breaking up with her.
"listen..." he started
uh-oh, here it comes, hes gonna break up with me she thought.
"i love you so much you know that, but with you going off to college, i feel like, you wont have time for me or might meet someone new. so thats why...." he said and the tears swelled up in her eyes 'this is it!' she yelled in her head and now, she couldnt hold back her cry
"Roxy........Will you marry me?"
he presented her with a beautiful platinum ring with a purple diamond.
she fainted to the floor
Sign up to rate and review this story