Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Illegal Romance 2

Who Are You Again

by BodaggusMCR27 2 reviews

What could a bump mean? Who Are you? Did you ask me something?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-04 - Updated: 2007-07-05 - 1257 words

0Unrated
She woke up in a dizzy state of mind.
"Roxy?" a stange but familiar voice whispered to her.
a soft gental hand stroked her face and she knew that touch but still couldnt recognize it. her vision came back to her and she found herself laying in Gerards lap. she quickly sat up.
THUD!
"owwwwww..." she groand and layed back down again as she slightly knocked her self out again from hittint the table.
"Roxy!, are you okay, can you hear me?" he asked hersoaking her face with a wet napkin. this was deffinately not going as well as he had hoped.
"yes" she answered....sort of.
"good, now im going to pick you up," he said lifting her from the ground "and put you on the couch." he then said about to lay her out on the couch.
"thats nice but why are you telling me that?" she mumbled.
he thought about it "i dont know" he then answered laughing.
she still had her sense of humor.
"was i late for our date?" she asked him still dazed.
"no." he answered kind of confused.
"oh okay well then i should be on the date with you not on this couch." she said trying her hardest to lift herself up but her head was throbing and rested it back on the pillow.
"no, stay here. you mean......you dont remember....anything?"
he asked making her comfortable again.
"well, i remember getting ready but i dont remeber if i made it or not." she said trying so hard to think of anythign else.
Gerards heart felt like it exploded in his chest, he finally got up the courage to ask the question and she doesnt even remember.
"dont think to hard......that was it." he said not having the strength to remind her. "you were coming out and slipped on an ice cube." he said in shame.
"why are you so sad, im okay." she said and stoked his hair. "take me home?" she asked.
he smiled and picked her up and helped her walk out the door. he set her in the car and she held her heavy head.
"you sure your okay to be in a car?" he asked before he started.
"yeah, im fine i just want to....fall.... asle.." she began to say and fell forward having her seatbelt catch her. Gerard quickly sat her back up.
"whoa, Roxy, hey, hey!" he said loudly for her to hear. he lightly tapped her face to jolt her back up and her eyes opened again.
"hey, honey, listen to me. keep your eyes open, for me, i dont want you to go sleep okay. keep your eyes open." he said quietly trying to sooth her. he was affraid if let her go to sleep, she wouldnt wake up.
"Roxy?" he questioned again after hearing no response, not even a moan.
"who are you?" she asked.
Gerards eyes widend. she didnt remember. a tear came to his eye and he quickly darted towards the hospital, calling Candy on his way.
"Candy hey you need to get to Florida hospital Orlando now, ill meet you there." he said in a hurry
"why, whats going on, are you okay? is Frank okay?! IS ROXY-"she tried to finish.
"Its Roxy. she hit her head and, and....just hurry." he couldnt finish, he started to cry. he was so worried that he kept thinking the worst.
"ill be there in 10 minutes." she said and hung up.
Gerard pulled in right up front and ran to through the doors.
"i need a wheel chair please!" he yelled with unconcious Roxy in his arms. The nurse came running over.
"okay its okay, everything will be fine." she reasured him, tehn doing a double take. "hey arent you-" she started to flirt.
Gerard was appauled.
"um, HELLO!" he said motioning to the unconcious girl.
"oh right!" she said and rushed her to a doctor.
just as they took her away Candy and Frank came running in.
"Frank where did you come form?" Gerard asked.
"i needed a ride. i dont have a car" Candy said staing at the ground bashfully.
"cant I be worried too!" Frank asked rearranging the things inhis arms.
"whats all that?" Gerard asked.
"what, if she amnesia i want to make sure she can still make pancakes, so i brought pancake mix and butter and syrup-" he said pointing to each thing.
"Frank" Gerard said sitting down placing his face inhis hands.
Frank sat next to him and Candy stood behind him. they both placed there arms around him
"Gerard im sorry. i knew you would be upset so i thought i could lighten the mood. i really am just as scared." He said being as serious as Frank could be.
"we all love her" Candy said rubbing his back.
"mr.Way?" the doctor asked.
"thast me, but i didnt give anyone my name?" he said confused.
"oh well, the nurse wrote it down here?" the doctor said looking through his papers.
"oh yeah," Gerard said remembering that she was obsessed. "so?" he asked.
"well, do you think you could walk with me and, tell me what happened?" the doctorsaid walking down the long hall with Gerard and The rest behind them.
"well we were out to dinner and-" he stopped and looked at Frank and Candy. he wasnt planning on telling them he proposed until she said 'yes'. "and she fell at the table, and when she got up she hit her head ON the table." he said sadly.
Frank giggled. the doctor, Gerard and Candy glared at him.
"WHAT?! you gotta admitt that was kinda ditsy and really funny. Oh come on she okay......right doc?" He asked concerned now.
" well shes okayfor now but im affraid she temporarally lost her memory." he said
"temporary? you mean she'll get it back?" Gerard asked.
"not to worry, she'll soon enough remember everything."
thats exactly what Gerard was affraid of. he didnt want her to remember about the proposal. not after it went so horribly the first time.
"well thats good news! c'mon lets go see her" Candy said heading in the room.
"Roooooxy," candy whispered trying to be curtious. "honey?" Gerard said taking a seat next to her.
"OY, ROX!" Frank yelled and got more death glares.
"you know somthing, your lucky your cute." Candy said seriously.
"awww i know your kidding baby, now kiss meeee" he said puffing his lips out. she giggled and began giving each other small playfull kisses. Gerard just looked at them.
"oh, im sorry." Frank apologized. "we'll leave" Candy said ushering Frank out the door. as Candy pushed him out she accidentally made him run right into a woman.
"oh im sorry ma'- ERIN?!" (roxy's mom) she yelped.
"i got a call from the hospital saying they had her hear and i was the number to call in her wallet? Candy what is going on?" she asked panting and crying.
"oh nothing serious, just a bump on the head."she said calming her down. "shes in there" Frank added.
"thank you." she said passing them. Candy and Frank walked away, Candy still push Frank, when suddenly she stopping causing Frank to fall to to the groung. "gasp Gerard is still in there!" She paniced. "so?" Frank questioned
"so?! she knows!" Candy added "Erin!" she tryed to stop her but it was too late. she was staing in the doorway, glaring at the man holding her daughters hand.
"so its you?" she stated.
Sign up to rate and review this story