Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans

Lie To Me One Last Time

by Ace_Fan_12 9 reviews

He couldn't believe his eyes! Never, NEVER did he think he'd see this day, but there it was, right before his eyes. He ran to the bathroom and slid next to the wall, burying his head in his hands. ...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-28 - Updated: 2007-03-28 - 2219 words - Complete

2Original
Lie To Me One Last Time

From the song "Lie To Me" by George

He couldn't believe his eyes! Never, NEVER did he think he'd see this day, but there it was, right before his eyes. He ran to the bathroom and slid next to the wall, burying his head in his hands. The image was still in his head, the image of her lips kissing someone else's...

Archie had asked Atlanta out for 2 months now, and everything was going great. Except last week. Atlanta was acting pretty weird, as if she wasn't interested in Archie anymore. But he knew she still loved him, actually, that's what he hoped. Atlanta was keeping secrets from him, he could tell. But every time he would ask, she would just change the subject and tell him nothing was wrong. But he knew something was wrong, and he wanted to find out what.

It was a regular day like any other and they were all training with Ares. As usual, Archie was versus Atlanta, Jay versus Theresa and ect. Atlanta was hitting pretty hard today and for a second, Archie thought it was a boy fighting him. But when he turned back to face her, her beautiful smile distracted him which made him get hit and fall on the ground. Atlanta came next to him and helped him up.

-" Hey! Where are you today? On the moon?" she giggled. He smiled to her. Her famous giggle would always cheer him up, but he knew behind that laugh, she was hiding something from him.

-" Nah, just a little tired, that's al" he rubbed his head and Atlanta gave him a kiss on the cheek.

-" Anyways, I'll see ya later! Bye!" she quickly ran out of the gym, and this was Archie's only chance to see what she was really doing. He slowly followed her until he reached the locker rooms.

-" I wonder what she's doing here?" he thought and continued to follow her until he saw it..
He couldn't believe his eyes! Never, NEVER did he think he'd see this day, but there it was, right before his eyes. Atlanta was kissing another boy, and right on the lips! And it looked like she was actually enjoying it! Archie felt anger, confusion, and most of all, hurt. He let out a small gasp but quickly covered his mouth and ran to the bathroom. Hopefully for him, no one was there so he slid next to the wall and put his head in his hands.

Why didn't I listen to my heart
When she had me guessin' from the start
More and more I wonder
Why do I still want her
After all the love I gave to you
All this pain and all because of you


-" How could Atlanta do that to me?! After all I've done for her! He just throws me aside and decides to get another guy! How Could she!" some tears were coming from his eyes as he still remembered that image. But being a macho guy, we quickly wiped them away before anyone sees him.
When he arrived home after an incredibly long walk, everyone was already settled down and eating. Still not believing what had happened, he decided to sit down next to Jay instead of Atlanta. Atlanta gave him a questioning look but he ignored it and looked away. The whole time, it looked like Archie was on automatic mode. He wasn't looking at anyone except his food and he was continuously playing with his food. Atlanta, seeing this, decided to ask.

-" Um..Arch? What's wrong? Why do you look so zoned out?" Anger filled in Archie. He just wanted to scream " How Could You Atlanta! It's YOU that's making me feel this way!" but he couldn't.

-" Excuse me" he stood up and walked out of the kitchen and into his room. Atlanta followed him up and took him from the hand.

-" Archie? What's wrong with you today? You're acting all weird with me? Is there something you want to tell me?" she asked. Archie turned around and faced her.

-" No Atlanta, is there something YOU would like to tell me?" Atlanta looked like she was nervous.

-" No Archie, I don't! Now come back and eat with us!" she answered and walked away.

-" How could she lie to me?" he thought and walked into his room. He'd been there for at least 2 hours until he heard Atlanta saying bye to everyone. He opened his door and saw her opening the front door. He ran to her and took her hand.

-" Atlanta! Where are you going?" he asked.

-" Oh...uh..I-I'm just going bowling with a couple of girls, t-that's all.." she answered and walked out, closing the door right in Archie's face. He ran to the window and saw her entering someone's car, and it was the same guy she was kissing today.

-" She lied to me, again!" he thought and lied down on the couch.

What am I supposed to do
When it's all a lie
Where am I supposed to go
When it's dark outside
What am I supposed to do
When it's all a lie
Lie to me, Lie to me,
Lie to me, Lie to me
Lie to me, Lie to me
One last time


At 11:pm, Atlanta came back home and slowly opened the door, hoping not to wake anyone. But as soon as she opened the lights, she jumped as she saw a worried Archie sitting on the couch waiting for her.

-" Omg! Archie! You scared the hell out of me!" she said as she tried to catch her breath.

-" So.. Atlanta? Where were you?" he asked as he walked closer, his arms crossed.

-" I told you Arch, I went bowling with a couple of girls!" she answered.

-" But bowling doesn't take 4 hours!" he was almost yelling.

-" We...uh.. we went to eat some ice cream later!" she quickly made up.

-" Atlanta! Stop lying to me!" she could see hurt in his eyes.

-" W-What do you mean?" she asked as if she didn't know what he was talking about.

-" Atlanta, I saw you kissing that guy yesterday and I saw you going out with him before you left! Why are you lying to me Atlanta! And plus, why are you cheating on me! I'm your boyfriend!" he yelled. She looked at the floor.

-" Not anymore..." she said quietly.

-" W-What do you mean?" he asked, lowering his voice.

-" I'm sorry Archie, but, we're over.." she said and ran to her room.

Still had those letters from last fall
And everytime the phone rings
Wish it was your call
More and more I wonder
Why do I still want her
After all the love I gave to you
All this pain I'm in because of you


Archie quickly ran after her and took her by the hand before she entered her room.

-" Why?" he asked, hurt in his eyes.

-" B-Because, for a week now, I realized how much I like Josh, and I think I'm better off without him.. I'm sorry Archie, but I think I love him more.." she answered and tried to enter her room, but Archie wasn't letting go of her hand.

-" Archie let go!" she said as she tried to brake free of his grip.

-" No Atlanta! I know Josh and he's a good for nothing jerk! He has sex with girls and just leaves them as single mothers! I won't let you date him! I know everything about him!"

-" You don't know shit about him!" yelled Atlanta.

-" Yes I do! He's a pervert!" he yelled back.

-" No he's not, he's a very nice guy!"

-" No! I won't let you go out with him!" he yelled.

-" What do you care who I go out with? You're not my boyfriend anymore!" she yelled back.

-" But I'm still your best friend! And I'm trying to do what's best for you!"

-" You don't need to be so overprotective!"

-" I can't risk anything happening to you!"

-" Archie! PLEASE let go of my hand!" she yelled as she tried to brake free, but she couldn't.

-" NO! Not until you promise me not to date that creep!" he hold her hand even tighter.

-" Archie, I'm going to chose who to date, NOT YOU!" she tried to break free again, but he wouldn't let her.

-" Atlanta, Promise me you won't date him and I'll let go!" he yelled.

-" NO!" she yelled back, tears forming in her eyes.

-" ATLANTA!" but Atlanta did something she would never do, she slapped Archie right across the face, which made him let go of her hand.

-" GOD ARCHIE! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!" she yelled and walked into her room, slamming the door behind her and leaving a heartbroken Archie standing in his place. All the noise woke everyone up and they tried to ask Archie what happened but he walked out of the house and drove his motorcycle to somewhere where he would be alone. Those three words were still in his head..

I...Hate...You...

What am I supposed to do
When it's all a lie
Where am I supposed to go
When it's dark outside
What am I supposed to do
When it's all a lie
Lie to me, Lie to me,
Lie to me, Lie to me
Lie to me, Lie to me
One last time


When Atlanta woke up, she walked downstairs and saw everyone except Archie sitting down on the table.

-" Hey guys!" she said but nobody returned her hello. Everybody looked at her in an angry way.

-" What?" she asked. Everyone turned away except Jay.

-" Atlanta, ever since you did that to Archie last night, he's been outside and he didn't come home ever since! I'm trying to reach him by his PMR but he shut it off!"

-" Yeah man, that was really low, even for you!" said Neil.

-" Will you guys just leave me alone! God!" she answered and walked out of the kitchen. But as soon as she did, the phone rang. She ran and picked it up.

-" Hello?" she asked.

-" Yes, hi, is this where Archie Owen lives?" asked the young woman.

-" Yes, how may I help you?"

-" I'm sorry to say this, but Archie has been in a terrible car crash and he's in a coma right now, If you could just come to visit him I'll-" Atlanta dropped the phone and quickly ran out of the house, not bothering to hear the rest of what the lady was saying.

Why did you have to hurt (to hurt)
Loved you for all your lies (your lies)
One thing I know is true
Ill never stop
Lovin' you (lovin' you)
So tell me


Jay saw a red blob pass by him so he walked into the living room and saw the phone hanging.

-" Hello?" he asked.

-" Oh, thank god, I thought she had closed the phone!" responded the lady.

-" Um... what's wrong?" asked Jay.

-" I'm sorry to say this but..."

Atlanta quickly ran in the hospital and opened every single door one by one until she opened one and saw her best friend lying on his death bed with a thousand machines attached to him. She slowly walked inside and started crying while holding his hand. Several minutes later, the other entered the room as well. Theresa couldn't help but cry in Jay's chest as the others sobbed quietly. The doctor came in the room with his head lowered down.

-" Miss Theron?" he asked. Atlanta turned around and faced him.

-" Because you are the closest one, you will have to make the choice. Either you torture him by letting him stay in the coma until he wakes up by a miracle, which could take years, or we pull the wire and let him live in peace in the afterlife. It's your choice." Said the doctor and walked out of the room. Atlanta cried some more until she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around and saw Jay.

-" Atlanta, I think we should pull the wire. He's going to be in a better place.." he responded. Atlanta nodded. But before she did, she hold Archie's hand and looked at him one last time.

What am I supposed to do
When it's all a lie
Where am I supposed to go
When it's dark outside
What am I supposed to do
When it's all a lie
Won't you lie to me lie to me baby
Lie to me lie to me baby


-" Archie, I'm so sorry for everything I did, I know you thought I was the worst girlfriend and best friend you've ever had. I'm so sorry for everything! I didn't mean any of those things I did..I'm gonna miss you, a lot.." she slowly walked near the machine that kept him alive and pulled the plug. Everyone started to cry for about 20 minutes, until they all decided to go. Everyone walked out of the room except Atlanta. She walked next to Archie's dead body and kissed his blue lips.

-" Oh, and I lied to you Archie, I don't hate you.."

-" I Love you..."


Won't you lie to me baby
One last time..


---------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, that was LONG! lol well anyways I hope you guys enjoyed it! I was almost crying when I wrote this! Rate and Review guys!!:)
Sign up to rate and review this story