Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > flashbacks

imaginating things

by darkviolet 0 reviews

'I'm going to kick your ass that what's going on'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-29 - Updated: 2007-03-29 - 899 words

0Unrated
Mikey hung up his phone and collapsed on the sofa near to where Gerard, Nicky and frank sat, he had a worried expression he often wore while flipping through the large book of wedding planning stuff Alicia sent him.
"what's up dude?", Nicky looked at his thin face.
he looked up at her ,"well i took your advice to enjoy the fucking wedding planning but it seems i can do anything right, i mean who cares if the napkins match the table cloth? as long as we're getting married".
"awww", all three cryed and Gerard wiped an imaginary tear with Frank's shirt.
"fuck off", snapped Mikey and pouted.
"talk to your bride and tell her that you really want to be involved but it seems like you do everything wrong", nicola said after the laughter died, "I'm sure she'll understand, she'll like it ,girls like it when guys take interest in their wedding".
"and you'll definitely get laid", added frank his words of wisdom, Nicky rolled her eyes.
"you know how your wedding will look?", asked Mikey.
Nicky blushed as all eyes were turned on her including those of Gerard, "well not really, i want it big and traditional though so no Vegas for me and the proposal should be spontaneous and unexpected".
"hint hint", frank nudged Gerard in the ribs.
"oh noo that's not how i meant it...", nicola freaked, hoping Gerard will understand she didn't mean nothing by saying that.
"sure", frank said as they all laughed.
"oh fuck off", Nicky was giving him the evil eye.
"my words exactly", laughed Mikey and walked with his huge book to the back of the bus.
"anywayys i finally taught my dogie to roll on her back today", Gerard looked like a proud parent.
"that dog is so silly even mikey's cat can do that", Nicky laughed.
"oh yeah like your freaking bird is smarter", Gerard snapped .oh no he didn't.
"for a bird she is", Nicky snapped back.
"so is my sweetheart", Gerard seriously thought he could away with it after insulting Nicola's parrot.
"yeah for a bird", Nicky smirked
Gerard's eyes narrowed .on no she didn't.
they went at it for hours, insulting each others pets, they would do it often, just for kicks since they rarely fought about anything, it added some spark to their relationship.
they didn't even hear Mikey and ray come back from the back of the bus.
"god you already sound like a married couple and you're not married yet", said Mikey and sat next to the two.
nicola was planning some smart ass comeback to the uncle of that stupid animal but then the word 'yet' echoed in her mind.
"wait...what?", she froze.
you could cut the awkward silence in the bus with a knife, she casted a glance to Gerard's direction and could've swore he was mouthing "Mikey" under his breath, then returning her gaze in Mikey's direction who was mouthing "sorry" at his brother.
nicola frowned, are they joking.
frank broke the silence ,"hey Nicky, ray and i need another player here, care to join?"
Nicky rose from her sit still frowning.
are they trying to distract her??
Nicky took the joystick ray handed her and sat at the floor between ray and frank .
"what's going on?" she whispered.
"I'm going to kick your ass that what's going on", whispered frank back seriously, ray gave her a smile.
later that night when Gerard and Nicky was left alone and all the rest retired to sleep, the thought in her brain raced and her heart beated as though he wanted to keep up with her brain, Mikey's words kept repeating in her head.
there's no way he's gonna ask me to merry him, he saw me in my best and worst moments, in my ups and mostly my downs, he knows how many demons are locked inside , he saw through my perfect mask, there's no way he would want to deal with all this all his life.
she would better be alone than burden on someone else.
and to put aside all this does she really want to be married?! she'll be turning 26 this year, it's a good age to marry and she did love Gerard to pieces with all his little faults but to merry him, to have him as her husband...is she ready??...does she even wants to?..
but she was almost convinced he wouldn't want such a complex and sometimes nutty girl as a wife.
but just in case she decided not to ask him what it was all about earlier... just in case he did want to kick his ass and merry a mental nut, she just didn't know how she would handle a situation like this.
"what's you're thinking about", Gerard was eyeing her for a long time now
"just stuff", Nicky broke off her trance and focused on his baby face.
"you know", he rose from his sit and sat next to her, "i didn't mean to insult you saying all those things about daisy"
"and i didn't mean all the bad stuff about your dog, you know i love animals", she rested her head on his shoulder.
he didn't say anything but planted a kiss on top of her head and started playing with her long hair, Nicky cuddled next to him and closed her eyes drifting slowly to dream land.
Sign up to rate and review this story