Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > flashbacks

packing and leaving

by darkviolet 0 reviews

'i don't steal i borrow'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-26 - Updated: 2007-03-26 - 1207 words

0Unrated
nicky's house was in total chaos, it looked like her wardrobe exploaded, clothes in the kitchen, in the living room, on the stairs, under the stairs, books in the bathroom, cd's and cables of the both gerards and nicky's lap tops found themselves in the sink.
suitcases lying around the house open and half full.
"is the black tee lying under the bed yours?", came nicky's voice from the second floor.
"what tee?", yelled gerard back from the kitchen uploading some of nicky's cd's to his ipod
"the black one", hollowed nicky, still on her stomach on the floor in her bedroom sorting through all the clothes that found themslves somehow under the bed.
"you just described our entire wordrobe", laughed gerard.
"here", nicky appeared on top of the stairs throwing a few shirts down, gerard picked them up "that was mine until you decided you liked it too much and stole it".
"i don't steal i borrow", smiled nicky and disapeared in the bedroom again, gerard smelled the shirt, it had nicky's delicate smell so he decided to take it with him and throwed it on his suitcase on his way back to the kitchen.
nicky came down with a huge pile of clothes in her hands and dumped it on the sofa, she noticed the shirt on gerard suitcase and grabbed it, "you can't possibly take it, it was lying under the bed for god knows how long, you should wash it first".
"nooo it has your smell i want to cuddle with it at night" gerard stepped out of the kithchen with piles of cd's "i don't want those".
nicola laughed "creepy!...take my body lotion if you want but not my dirty clothes".
gerard dumped his pile of cd's on top of nicola's pile of clothes "that's my shirt and i want it that way" , he put his hands on his hips looking like a kid whose candy she's trying to steal, nicky rolled her eyes at him and began folding her clean pile of shirts and pack them in her own suitcase.
"have you seen my make up kit?", gerard asked looking under the sofa.
nicky laughed "mr way your make up kit is in the bathroom next to mine, it would sound so weird to strangers".
gerard shrugged "a guy who cares about his eyeliner and not afraid to show it seems very sexy to me"
"to me too", admited nicola winking and returned to fold her clothes.
gerard went upstairs to look for his make up kit.

gerard watched nicky sleeping on his bare chest, he could feel her breathe on his skin, he looked at the clock and sighed midnight came and went hours ago but he couldn't fall asleep. he and nicky were about to seperate the next morning and each go with their own bands on tour, the thought of not having her around was upseting him and pushed the excitment of the tour away.
goodbye wasn't the hardest part in this but moments like these were, when they were enjoying each other and sharing life together and then having to deal with the fact to be apart for weeks at a time. it was just hard. nicky shifted position pulling gerard closer in her sleep. gerard rested his chin on her head smelling her shampoo, he secretly stole her shampoo and packed it at his suitcase just to have some part of her, of home with him when it gets to much to handle. he smiled to himself picturing her face when she'll discover her shampoo is gone. he dozed off overpowered by sweet smell of lavender shampoo.

nicky boiled the coffee pot, dressed only in a tight t-shirt and her undewear the london morning chil took a toll on her, she was tired, those nights of passion wasn't for her she barly dragged herself out of bed this morning and they had a long day ahead.
but gerard didn't seem to lack energy, he was the first one to wake up waking nicky with a kiss and literaly running to the bathroom.
his face and all of last night made nicky smile. the water boiled. she took juice out of the fridge and checked the clock, she still had time to dress up.
she went up to the window, all the city of london spread in front of her eyes as the sun took her time climbing up the grayish sky, slight breeze made the tree tops move, and a car or two made it's way down the street, the city was waking for another day. she'll miss this view after months of hotel rooms and unfemiliar view changing everyday and she'll miss waking up next to gerard.
gerard's arms made nicky jump, he hugged her from behind planting soft kisses on her neck, shulders and head.
he was wide awake.
he turned her around to face him, he was fully dressed and grinning, he kissed her at first slowly than more passionate and deep with his hands exploring nicky's cold body. the next thing she knew she was pinned against the kitchen wall with gerard all over her, then he started leading her back to the bedroom still eagerly kissing her.
"gerard we have to go in a few minut..." he didn't let her finish the sentence.
"i'm not even dressed yet..." again only a smirk as an answer.
"and you're dressed and all....wouldn't it be a shame...to take it all....off....again...." they made it to the bedroom and on the bed, gerard lay nicky on the bed and slipped on top of her kissing her whole body, at some point he took off his belt and she helped him out of his leather jacket then all of the sudden the phone rung, gerard groaned into nicky's stomach where he was now working his kissing magic but didn't stop.
"gerard this might be important" nicky said trying to break free from him.
"who would call at this time?" gerard held on even tighter.
"probably mikey" nicky struggled to get up from under him
"yeah he has a sixth sense to interupt things when i'm having fun" gerard was determined to ignore the call.
nicky wriggled and after a struggle full of laughter and kisses she finally managed to flip gerard on his back, sit on top him and conquer the reciever.
"hello?" she answered looking at gerard while he genly rubbed her thighs.
"finally, i've been calling for hours" roared mikeys groumpy morning voice.
"mikey" mouthed nicky and laughed when gerard rolled his eyes.
"is that a way to greet me dude?" nicky pouted.
"sorry love, been up forever and you guys don't pick up the damn phone" mikey explained.
"sorry got a bit of trouble getting there" nicky gave gerard a look.
"i don't even want to know what does that mean" lauged silghtly mikey "anyway is my brother there? we have a slight change of plans"
"yeah just a sec" nicky leant to quickly kiss gerard on his neck before giving him the phone and making her way to the bathroom before gerard make another attempt to put her back in bed 15 minutes before they have to go out.
Sign up to rate and review this story