Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Bitter With A Sweet Aftertaste.

Introduction

by SucksToSayTheLeast 1 review

Sisely is honestly the last person you would want to meet, but for one person she is the last person they would even think to fall for.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-28 - Updated: 2007-03-29 - 765 words

1Original
Pulling myself out of bed was a feat in itself. Having to tag along with my brother wherever he went was another story.
Every morning I had an overwhelming feeling of frustration, my doctor told me that it was just my depression but I refused to believe him because who ever heard of the kind of depression where you feel frustrated and angry with every person around you even if they hadn't done anything. So I decided that it would probably be smarter to not take any prescription pills at all.
Changing into my skinny jeans and my Underoath t-shirt I noticed that there was a stain of blood on the wrist of my long sleeve t-shirt that I slept in. Still having that overwhelming feeling of frustration I threw the t-shirt across the room.
"Common Sis."
"Fuck off Eric, I'll be right there." I yelled back.
I quickly pulled my shoulder length blonde hair up into a messy ponytail skipping the brush, painted on some emerald green eye shadow and smothered my wrists with cover up. Then just incase I threw on a slew of bracelets, some of which my friends made, and some golden bangles, which weren't really my style but I was sure to pull it off.
"Sisely!" Eric called up the stairs once more.
"I'm Coming!" I yelled back as I slammed my door behind me.
"Why do you always take so flipping long?"
"Have you seen my purse?" I said ignoring his pointless question. Why does he always ask me questions that he already has the answers for? He obviously knows that I really do not care what he thinks or what he has to do.
"Its on the counter in the kitchen." I could hear the frustration in his voice as I slowly made my way into the kitchen.
I snatched my purse from the counter and pulled out my cigarette box and sidekick to see if I had any text messages. There was none so I put it back in the purse and walked back to the front door taking my time just to piss Eric off.
"Common Sisely!" Eric got impatient fast and it always made me smile.
"Where are we going anyways?" I asked setting a fresh cigarette in my mouth.
"We're going to go hang out with a couple of my friends." Eric stated.
"Are you serious?" I stopped myself from lighting my cigarette and looked up at him with an annoyed look.
"Yeah. So don't complain." Eric let me walk out the front door before him so he could lock it.
I took a drag of my cigarette and looked back at him once we were on the front porch. "Why do you insist on hanging out with gayest people on earth? Like honestly your not completely unfortunately looking I'm sure there is lots more people out there that you could hang out with that don't just sit around and play video games all day... or world of war craft. Or any of the other things that makes them completely boring people... Have your friends even heard of sunlight?"
"Fuck off." Eric plainly stated as he walked passed me towards the car.
I smiled as I took another drag of my cigarette. I sat down next to Eric in the passenger's seat. "So who's house are we going to go play D and D at?"
"Sisely, Honestly. Quit." Eric snapped while turning the car engine on. "And open the window if your going to smoke that thing in here." He looked directly at my cigarette.
"Nah, I'm done anyways." I put the cigarette out on the seat of the car.
Eric looked completely shocked "WHAT THE HELL?!" he yelled.
"What?" I asked in an innocent voice playing the dumb game that I loved so much.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?! Do you have to destroy everything around you? Do you enjoy pissing people off? " Eric yelled.
I smiled at his attempt of being the father figure in my life "Yes." I answered plain and simple.
"I hate you so much. Do you know that?" Eric tried to sound mean. It didn't really work for him, although it was a good attempt.
"Whatever." I looked out the window in attempt to ignore anything else that he possibly could lecture me on.
The rest of the drive was in complete silence. Eric pulled up to a new house that I had never been to before. I was convinced before that he had all of three friends.
"Where are we?" I asked breaking the silence.
Sign up to rate and review this story