Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You've.got.nothing.on.Me

You snuck all the way from JERSEY??

by WillBertluverX 2 reviews

Summer Kylie Moore is all about her art& friends,but then there is this boy G.W.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-03-29 - Updated: 2007-03-30 - 602 words

0Unrated
" What's wrong Summer??", a worrisome look was plastered across his face.

" No need to worry it's..."

" Your face is bleeding...he hit you didn't he?"

" It was an acci..."

" Accident, I used the same excuses when my dad did it to me. Don't let him do this to you, your better than that Summer."

" Everything will be fine, it only happens when my mom isn't here. Let's get on with the project."

As we worked every once in a while I could feel his eyes gaze at me. He barely knew me and he was already trying to protect me. Not once did my dad come up stairs, I'm not sure he even knew Gerard is here...I didn't want him to, I would have gotten it a lot worse he knew. Finally we finished, Gerard quietly walked out of the house. My dad was gone and my mom wasn't coming home tonight, we sat on his front porch.

"Summer, you're staying with me tonight."

" But..."

"No buts, I'm not letting you stay alone tonight."

" Oh, fine whatever."

"Lets go inside...try to be quiet because I'm sure everyone is already sleep."

"Okay, I'll try but let me tell ya I'm really clumsy so..."

To late, I tripped over the rug and knocked over a vase with flowers in it.

I whispered, " Oh my god Gerard, I didn't mean to. I'm really clumsy."

" Oh it's okay just go get a towel so I can wipe up the water first."

" Where are the towels?"

" In the upstairs hallway closet."

"Be right back."

I tip-toed up the stairs, getting to the top I didn't turn the lights on; my mistake. Stepping forward I ran head on into another moving figure opposite of me. It yelped in pain.

"Oh god I'm so sorry I really didn't mean...", sudden the figure pulled me into Gerard's room and turned on the light. It was a small framed boy with short black hair, a nose ring, lip ring and a few tattoos that looked fairly new. He was wearing a misfits shirt and black pants.
" Uh, who are you?" I gave him a weird look, he returned the favor.

"Frankie, I'm a friend of Mikey and Gerard ...and who are you? Are you a stripper?"

" My god, my look and personality most scream out STRIPPER! No, FRANK I am not a stripper. My name is Summer, and I'm staying at Gerard's tonight."

Slightly I positioned my self towards the door, I could hear someone walking closer to the room. Gerard walked over to me not noticing , the Frank dude sitting on his bed.

" Oh god! Summer I thought you were like kidnapped by a lint bunny or something.!" him being easily distracted as usual looked over at his bed.

" Whoa, who is that dude over...OH MY GOD!" They jumped at each other, surprisingly the Frank dude started kissing Gerard all over his face. I butted in.

" If I didn't know any better, I would think you guys are secret lover or something. OH GOD! ARE YOU?". both of them giggled at my question.

"No, Summer we are not secret lovers...I promise. This is Frankie, he is an old friend from New Jersey he is here to...Wait a minute Frankie how did you get here?"

" Uh, I took a bus...I kind of snuck out of my house. My parental units are out of town...I thought I could chill with you until they got back."

" You snuck out of your house, all the way from NEW JERSEY!" I exclaimed. They both stood there with smiles.
Sign up to rate and review this story