Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You've.got.nothing.on.Me

Scream your lungs Out

by WillBertluverX 3 reviews

Summer Kylie Moore is all about her art& friends,but then there is this boy G.W.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2007-04-07 - Updated: 2007-04-07 - 585 words

0Unrated
"I'm guessing Frankie is that kind of person..."

" What kind of person am I ?" , frank said in a mocking tone.

" A crazy one." He gave me a surprised look.

" Frankie don't give her that look you know its true. But I'm getting tired...so..."

" Me too.", I said while stretching out into a loud yawn

" You guys if you are trying to be quiet its not working! You woke ME up!", it was Mikey. I looked down shyly.

" Sorry Mikey that was probably me...heh.", I gave him a quick smile.

" And Frankie what are you doing here?", he asked.

Frankie gave him a cheesy grin, " Visiting?", Mikey shook his head.

" Well, I kind of wan to go back to sleep so..."

" Frankie and Summer have to stay in your room tonight.", Gerard retorted.

Mikey gave out a sigh, " Fine."

He was definitely Mr. cranky Pants. We said our good nights to Gerard and followed Mikey into his room; it was decorated in grays and black. He pulled out covers for me to sleep on, while Frankie and him shared the bed.

" Grr, Frank you are hogging all the cover."

Frankie didn't answer. Mikey popped him upside the head.

" Ugh, I am trying to sleep ...." , he said groggily falling back to sleep. Mikey snatched the cover off of him, he didn't even notice. Finally He turned out the light.

Morning....

Looking out Mikey's window I could see the pink dust in the blue sky; the sun was rising. I always wake up like this...too early, at least its Saturday. Carefully I untangled myself from the covers, I was about to walk to the bathroom when I heard cries coming from Gerard's room. I slowly pushed the door open and I saw Ollie, Gerard had his arms around her trying to sooth.

I walked over to her; I couldn't believe she was doing this.," Ollie what the hell are you doing here?", she glared back at me.

" I would like to ask you the same question, you have been avoiding me..."

" Ollie your not the center of the world...", lately we haven't been getting along. In our usual fights we make up quick, but she was acting really shady. She charged at me lifting her hand up at me but I grabbed it turning it over.

My eyes widened, " What have you done to yourself? What are all these punctures in your arm? I cant believe you would do that to yourself, even after the stories I told you about my mom.", I wanted to hug her and say it was okay but I knew it wouldn't solve anything

She backed away from me, " You cant run my life for me, I do what I choose.", I could tell she was high form the heroin; she looked a lot smaller too- frail.

" Get out! Don't bring your drama into his house, if you had a problem with me you should have come to ME not Gerard. You did all this to yourself, you pushed ME away.", she looked back at Gerard.

" Help me out here!", he stood there looking through her as if she was a ghost.

" leave."

She glared at both of us walking back over to the open window disappearing out of it. Gerard walked over to me hugging me, we didn't say any words we stood there crying. Obviously he had been through the same thing before, quietly we slipped back into bed. I laid with him, listening to his unsteady breathing.
Sign up to rate and review this story