Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Bitter With A Sweet Aftertaste.

Chapter 5

by SucksToSayTheLeast 2 reviews

Pete again. Just Sisely and Pete.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-29 - Updated: 2007-03-30 - 890 words

0Unrated
"I'm leaving; I have a date." Eric bluntly said. He almost looked pissed.
"Fine." I tried shutting the door but Eric stopped it with his hand.
"I'm having someone come over to watch a movie with you."
"Okay." I successfully shut the door this time.
I had shut the door so quickly that I didn't realize what I had just agreed to. He was getting me a BABYSITTER?! What the hell? I'm not 8. Overwhelmed with frustration I started to cry. "I hate him, I hate him..." I ended up repeating without really noticing while I mindlessly walked around my room trying to find something, something, I just don't know what, or what for. Eventually I threw myself onto my bed and began crying. I cried myself to sleep.
A knock on my door woke me up an hour later.
Eric peered in "Sisely, There was only one person who was willing to come over and watch a movie with you...."
Great way to make me feel better Eric... He really has a way with words...
"So even if you hate me even more than you already do for this I don't care, it's Pete who's coming over." Eric said hard, I knew that he had rescheduled his date just so he could find a person to watch me. He was mad, and I understood why.
"Ugh." I threw my face into my pillow and wished that everyone would just disappear.
"See yah Sis." Eric said before closing the door.
I lied on the bed for a little while until I could hear in the distance that Pete came in and Eric had left. Maybe just maybe I could talk myself into walking downstairs and watching a movie with someone that I completely told off earlier today.
I dragged myself out of bed for the second time today and changed into a comfy long sleeved top I found on the floor to hide my new cut.
I thumped down the stairs wanting to make as much noise as I possibly could. Don't ask why, I was being immature. I walked over to the couch where Pete was sitting and plopped myself down on the opposite end of the couch as him. Pete looked over at me, I could see from my peripheral vision. I couldn't look directly at Pete because at the moment my chest felt like there was a fifty-pound weight on it from holding back a waterfall of tears.
"Why'd you agree to come and deal with me for however long my brother is out for?" I asked the question that had been eating me away from the moment Eric told me Pete was coming.
"Because, I had nothing better to do." Pete made it sound as though he wanted to be near me, which would be a first.
"Nothing? Do you have a life? You realize that I'm the person that completely told you off earlier today don't you?" I looked directly at him; I was mad that he wanted to be near me.
"Yeah, but it really seems like you need a friend." Pete looked at me with forgiving eyes.
I looked away; I hated that look. All my life I waited for that look and now, at the age of 24 I get the look. Pathetic. "What movie did you bring?" I looked at the movie box sitting on the coffee table.
"Um, The Lost Boys... Have you seen it?"
"I don't live under a rock."
Pete smiled "Yeah I guess, dumb question." He picked up the remote beside him and pressed play.
"You already set it up but didn't start it?" I asked confused.
"I was waiting for you to come down." Pete looked at me like I was stupid for asking.
"Oh..." I looked down and picked at my nail. No one had ever waited for me to come down to start a movie... I hated him for waiting for me.
The previews before the movie started played and I walked into the kitchen and made a bag of popcorn. I poured it into a big bowl that I wanted to use to hit Pete and walked back into the living room. I set the bowl in between us and reached for some with my left hand while watching the opening of the movie.
"What's that?" Pete asked.
I looked over at him and realized that he was staring at my wrist. SHIT! I thought.
"What?" I asked getting angry that he saw. I cupped my wrist to hide the stain of blood on the sleeve. I hadn't even checked if it was the shirt that I slept in.
"What'd you do to your wrist?" Pete looked shocked and almost scared.
"Nothing, I had a nose bleed last night and I used my sleeve to wipe it, its nothing big." I lied. I should have been a pathological liar; it suits me.
"Oh..." Pete still looked kind of scared and like he didn't believe me.
I turned to watch the movie ignoring him. I was so pissed at myself that I didn't check, he totally knew. If anyone found out my parents would charge me; my brother would kick me out; I would have no one. I bit my lip... hard. To try and get my mind off the fact that someone had found out.
Sign up to rate and review this story