Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

Two.

by rainydaykid13 2 reviews

Talia lived her entire life only to forget it.For the first time in her life she longed for something real. For something true. For something worth remembering. Co-written by Emma [humhallelujah13]

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-30 - Updated: 2007-03-31 - 593 words

0Unrated
Talia bit her lip, stifling an even bigger grin, "Love to."
On the other line, Patrick kicked at the ground nervously, "So I'll see you tomorrow then?"
"Bye, Patrick."

One day, a lot of squealing, and many outfits later, the doorbell finally rang.
"Hey, Patrick," Talia smiled, opening the door.
"Hi Tally. Ready?" It was amazing how much that boy could tell his shoes.
"As I'll ever be."
They walked out of the building and into the parking lot. Talia followed Patrick into the van where the other three oddballs from the concert were. Finally looking up, Patrick introduced them, "Uh, that's Andy in the front driving, the one with all the hair is Joe, and and then that dude over there is Pete." Talia waved sheepishly.
"Guys this is Talia. From yesterday?" Pete and Joe nodded in understanding.
Talia sighed with relief; she never had been good at meeting new people, "Where to?" she asked.
"Skyline," Pete and Patrick replied in unison.
"Not the chili place, either," Andy laughed, seeing her confused expression.

The car ride there was oddly uneventful. The guys chatted a bit, but Talia was too shy to speak much. That ended when she felt someone grab her hand and pull her out of the van. Everyone was making a mad dash for backstage. Judging by the musical instruments and hurried atmosphere, Talia figured they were extremely late for their gig. Inside was a rather annoyed stage hand helping them prepare and hurrying them along.
"And next I'd like to welcome to the stage," announced a guy standing center stage, "Fall Out Boys!"
"Fall Out Boy /," Patrick hissed, annoyed by the all-to-common mistake, he smiled at Talia before heading out on to the stage and beginning the first song. They're really good, thought Talia. That song... "Sat outside my front window This story's going somewhere..." She'd heard it before, she was sure of it; but she just couldn't put her finger on it. "Calm Before the Storm", maybe? As the chorus played her suspicions were confirmed, "Calm before the storm/ Set it off..." Did I just remember that?

The rest of the show went fairly smoothly. It ended with Pete thanking the crowd and then the five rushing out to the van, avoiding the many fangirls. By the time they got out it was 11:30 at night.
Talia, for all the fun she had had, was glad to leave. She was tired, and it was loud in there. Leaning on Patrick as the van rolled on, she sighed. All that was left to do was go home, flop over on her bed, and fall asleep, and boy, was she glad.
"We're here!" Andy said cheerfully, "Well I think I got the right place this time."
"Um... What number am I?" Talia had suddenly just blanked out, she could barely remember a thing. Patrick fumbled around in his pockets for something.
"Here, I wrote it down." He and Talia (rather ungracefully) clambered out of the van and began fumbling around in the darkness, trying to find apartment #57.
"57...57...Here we are!" Patrick announced proudly, "G'night Tally."
"Night, Patri-" Talia gasped as he leaned in and kissed her. She could have sworn her heart stopped then and there. They pulled away, Patrick's cheeks turning the shade of an extremely ripe tomato. He managed a rather hoarse "See ya, Tally" but all Talia could muster was a stiff wave. She unlocked her apartment door and walked into her bedroom. She flopped over and smiled into her pillow, locking the moment away in her memory.
Sign up to rate and review this story