Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Would you carry me to the End

He Came

by WillBertluverX 3 reviews

This is a story of hidden feelings... ........Grace Lithe a 20 year-old with a bad family history and the looks of a Suicide girl, has met what she thinks is the love her of life. He thinks so ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Other - Published: 2007-03-27 - Updated: 2007-03-27 - 394 words

0Unrated
It was cold outside and raining I could see my breath fade out into the air; I was definitely having a bad day. That day my boyfriend had just broken up with me not only that but he confessed to cheating. At the age of 19 this was tragic, at the time I didn't have anywhere to go and had no clue what to do with the rest of my life; confused. After high school everyone had gone straight off to college and here I was a year later not in school. I sat on the swing slowly swaying continuously being drenched in wetness. I could hear the sloshes of footsteps, then the creaking of the swing next to me...he came.

"What do want from me?"

"Why are acting this way Grace, he wasn't that great in the first place. You would have been better off dating me."

" He was important..."

" Tell me Grace, what did he ever do for you?"

"...he uh..."

" Exactly he left you with a bruised face, bruised heart, and an addiction to alcohol. You've been through all of this and more and your only 19."

" Then what am I suppose to do? I don't have the money for school."

" What happened to all the money your mom left you."

" My dad took it."

Since the day that I was born my mother had saved money for me so I could go to a good college. She never had to chance to get a good education, so she wanted me to have the opportunity. To bad though, she died and my dad took all the money and hasn't been seen since my graduation day.

" Come with me Grace, you know I don't mind."

" I guess I better I have nowhere else to go...do you have room for me?"

" Yea, Branden moved out."

" Is he still in the band?"

" No, he left for another one."

" I'm sorry."

" It's ok, but are you going to stay with me or not?"

"I don't have any other options."

"Well lets head out, it's really cold."

"Okay."

That's how this all began.....

"There's something about childhood friends that you just can't replace."-- Lisa Whelchel

*Authors NOTE* : MCR will be in this story, later on in the story so don't freak you if they are not in the story right away! Thanks for reading*REVIEW PLEASE*
Sign up to rate and review this story