Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Presence House

Here in the garden I call roses

by closet_vampire 3 reviews

"Kiss me goodbye."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-03-31 - Updated: 2007-03-31 - 608 words

1Insightful
It wasn't long; my earthbound fall. I'd hit the ground in a matter of seconds, almost like a giant step. For a moment I heard screaming, not mine of course but my brother's. He realized last second what he'd done. Now as the sun came shining on me I lay in rose bushes.

"GERARD!" He frantically screamed.

Over and over, my name came running through my ears. I heeded no response. My brother paced the balcony above, grabbing hunks of his hair and pulling on them, not hard, stressfully. Mikey tried to remain calm, alas couldn't; rhetorically he began to hyperventilate.

"GERARD!" He tried again in the same panicked voice.

I remained staring skywards; the core blue stained with white clouds. Few birds chirping and dust still settling from my fall. I couldn't feel my body, only a numbing sensation pooling at my backside. I hadn't attempted to move a part of me, in case of injury. Yet laying there wasn't so soothing.

"GERARD!" Mikey cried screeching at the top of his lungs.

By this time my band mates had entered the balcony responding to the shrills of my brother. They stood aghast; staring down at my still body. Frank had his right hand placed to his mouth; shaking his head unbelievingly. The crys from my brother still came strong; Ray had a hold of his arms. I heard footsteps at my side, Bob came into my view he'd taken to kneeling.

"Gerard?" He spoke, "say something, anything."

I attempted a small word, but only brought forth a grunt. Bob seemed to be happy with my answer.

"Can you move?"

Slowly I began to tell my hand to move; my right one. It strainfully lifted it's index before leaving my side completely moving towards Bob's extended hand. I lifted the other with little ease.

"Your legs?" He asked.

Blood came rushing into my arms, my legs getting some of the flow. I moved both in sync, whilst i attempted to sit up. Bob grabbed my arms bringing me faster to a sitting position. The numbing was warded off with pins and needles spiking at me. I took in sharp breaths.

"I'm going to try and stand you up."

Furiously I shook my head, I didn't want to reach higher ground, not yet.

"I need to know if you can stand?" He pleaded.

Again I shook my head, taking in sharp breaths less and less as my diaphragm heeded blood flow again. They became deeper and more calming.

"Please Gerard."

I attempted to tell him I wished not to stand, but my throat wouldn't allow it. My tongue sat useless as did my lips. All i could do was shake and shake and shake; my head became light headed.

"We need to move him," Frank's voice came refreshingly over my shoulder.

His hand rested upon my back, it rubbed slowly and i welcomed the touch.

"I'm trying to get him to stand."

"Not yet," Frank said, "He's in shock and he's probably petrified."

"Whys that?"

"If you fell from a two story balcony, would you want to stand up?"

Bob sat back slightly,
"Yeah, I guess your right."

Signing Bob took a hold of me under my arm pits, Frank took to my legs. They didn't lift me till Ray came; together they brought me inside to a living room couch.

"How's Mikey," Frank asked lowering his voice.

"In shock, but laying down in his room."

"What the hell happened up there?"

"Yeah," Bob agreed, "I don't think that was a normal Way brother's spat."

Ray looked to me I stared absently to the ceiling,
"What happened?... A possessing."
Sign up to rate and review this story