Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Presence House

Sadistics

by closet_vampire 3 reviews

"When I'm asleep, I'm still awake on the inside."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-04-02 - Updated: 2007-04-03 - 563 words

0Unrated
I opened my eyes, it was dark. I heard a low buzzing as though electrical wires had broken free. Sitting up I looked to the floor; light seemed to be emanating from it. Blues, lilacs and whites streamlined together providing a illuminating path. To where, I wasn't sure.

"Gerard," a soft voice called.

I looked to it; there was nothing but darkness. Turning back to the path I stood. I placed a yearning foot upon it, I could feel it pulsating. Following a lone red strand from amongst the lights I was led to a towering spiral staircase. I looked up it, verging into the sky I saw it had been scorch of black thunderous clouds screaming with calls of people. The stairs themselves were Gothic, careening with dead thickened vines of rose bushes past in yesteryears. I placed my hand upon the railing receiving many cuts to my fingers. I began to climb.

"Gerard," The same soft voice called again.

I looked up; there stood a pale figure she wore no face or any I could see. It was bright and hurtful to my eyes to stare, but I kept my gaze. She reached out her hand.

"Gerard," she said again.

"No," I shook my head, my mind gathering I knew who she was, "you're dead," I looked down shielding my tearing eyes, "I only know you as memories."

"Gerard."

"NO!" I screamed, wiping my eyes furiously, "DON'T TAUNT ME!"

"Gerard," she called again holding her hands stretched for me.

"NO, NO, NO!" I screamed harder.

There was a hot twinge at the back of my throat, I swallowed.

"YOUR DEAD!" I cried; choking on my sobs I cried again, "Elena..."

"Gerard," again in the same voice.

I began to scream, harder and harder. Shaking deep from within me , spiking at my vocal cords. It was long, I gripped onto the railing white knuckle.

"YOUR DEAD, YOUR DEAD, YOUR DEAD, YOUR DEAD, YOUR DEAD!"

Water splashed me out of the pulsing world. The stairs and thundering blurred out of focus and into focus to that of a bathroom. I choked manically on icy cold water.

"Gerard!" Frank cried.

Coughing loudly I shaking latched my arms around his neck. Holding on like a drowned kitten, my eyes felt sore from the fresh water.

"Guys!" Frank yelled into my ear, "he's back!"

Ray dashed in with Bob at his heals. In his hands he held a large worn towel.

"Gerard?" Frank spoke again whipping my hair from my eyes.

I shook hard, shivering but not from the water. They gathered me into the towel, wrapping it tightly around my body I felt safer. I sat, my upper body placed against Frank's. Ray knelt next to me looking into my eyes which wandered past him.

"Looks like his fever lessoned," Ray placed a hand upon my forehead.

"Christ," Bob sighed with relief, "Gerard, how do you feel."

"Elena," I whispered through my cracking voice.

"What?" Frank asked his eyes widening.

I shook my head, and tried to close my eyes. How I wanted to sleep.

"Wow!" Frank called shaking them open again, "don't go back to sleep now."

"Elena," I said again not aware I had repeated myself.

"Man he's out of it," Bob muttered.

Ray looked to Frank, the two shivered. I rubbed at my eyes.

"She's dead," I whispered, "and I saw her."
Sign up to rate and review this story