Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Won't Hurt You

Whats With Frank?

by mcr_lover103 0 reviews

Roxanne and Gerard go to talk with Frank

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-31 - Updated: 2007-04-01 - 656 words

-1TrainWreck
Roxanne and Gerard sat around on the couch for about ten minutes. They decided it was better for Frank to cool off before they went to talk to them. Gerard could tell that Roxanne had a guilty look on her face. He instantly put his arm around her. He knew that this bout really had nothing to do with what had just happened.

"Roxanne you didn't do anything", Gerard said, comforting her, "If anyone pissed him off at all it was me"

Roxanne just gave Gerard a desperate look. She really wanted to believe him, but she just couldn't. She knew what he said was true, but all she thought of was Frank's angry glare.

"Come on, lets go talk to him", Gerard said softly, getting up. Roxanne got up before he could do this usual routine of pulling her up. They walked into Frank's room to find him laying on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Frank......", Roxanne said softly, sitting on the end of his bed. Gerard sat down next to her.

"I'm sorry about the whole fuckin thing out there" Frank managed to say.

"Whats up with you?" Gerard said to him, a bit of worry in his voice. He fixed Frank's hair, letting his bangs fall over one of his eyes.

Besides being bandmates for such a long time, Roxanne knew they had once ago a relationship, though Gerard put it as just a fetish for kissing his friends. She was never worried about this because he assured her that nothing had happened since they were together. Plus, being with Frank wasn't the worst he could do.

"Its about Jamia", Frank said slowly, sitting up to face the two of them.

Roxanne had only met Jamia a couple of times. Roxanne didn't mind that really because she didn't know if the guys could take even that much estrogen around. She did know that Jamia was friendly and nice and she made Frank happy.

"Well, its just like we're struggling a bit", Frank said, "I love her but its hard sometimes. We see each other whenever we can, but......"

"What?" Roxanne now asked him softly. She didn't get why they talked softly like this, like if they talked any louder the world would end.

"Sometimes....sometimes I wish that we were more like, well, you guys", Frank said, looking at the two of them.

"What do you mean?" Gerard asked.

"Like you guys don't ever fight or anything and Rox doesn't get mad when she can't be with you", Frank started, "And everyone loves when Rox is with us. She's like a band member really. And you get upset when she's gone. I don't get that upset when Jamia leaves. I want to but I don't really"

Gerard and Roxanne gave a quick glance at each other. Frank thought they were some perfect couple! They both knew that they had some small fights before.

"Frank, you don't have to cry your eyes out every time she leaves. Some people just aren't like that. I'm one of the few that are", Gerard told Frank, trying to help him.

"And everyone loves Jamia, you know that. I'm sure that the guys love when she's around too", Roxanne said to Frank. She wondered if this was going to help him.

"You guys are right", Frank said after a bit. I guess I need to talk to her". He pulled out a phone. Gerard and Roxanne hadn't expected for him to call right away, but they left the room so he could talk in private.

"They'll be fine", Gerard told Roxanne, "Jamia is very understanding"

Gerard was going to be wrong soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE

I like Jamia in real life and think she's great for Frank. But in my story Jamia is going to come off as the OPPOSITE so if you like her, then stop reading after this. I gave you a warning so don't get upset
Sign up to rate and review this story