Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ...::Fused, Fuled, And Ready To Crash::...

&

by MCR_SavedMyLifeX 1 review

fillers! IMPORTANT fillers! whoot!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-01 - Updated: 2007-04-01 - 680 words

0Unrated
didja ever notice that in fanfics, or in any old fics, in every chapter something exciting happens? r ppl's lives really like that lolz?
this one wz probably a filler, im using it to deminish (sp?) my writer's pebble!

.

HARLEY'S POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

'so he just...broke up with her?' Nat said at her house. her, Danica, Karma, Wendy, our lead guitarist Lauren, our rhythm guitarist Amsley, and i were at her place as soon as i told her what happened last night.

'i really didn't hear what he said in my kitchen, but he said he really did break up with her' i replied over a bowl of ice cream. mmm...cookie dough.

'isn't it kind of mean that he did it over the phone? i mean, it's like the equivalent of a text message break-up?' Amsley said, trying to steal my ice cream.

'well' Natalie said. 'i'm glad. she was way too controling. not just Mikey, even. she made me get everything for her. she thinks she has everyone under her wrath. they're just whipped'

'anyway, he said he was gonna tell her in person at the park. that's why i told you guys to meet here, instead of my house' i said. 'from Nat's apartment's courtyard, we have a great sight of the lake, like feet away from it. that's where he said he was gonna meet her'

'that's rockin' Lauren said. 'and if we just duck behind the gazebo, we can hear everything.'

'and i have a super sonic hearing device' Dani said.

'that thing you bought at Toys-R-Us? wasn't that a joke?' Wendy said.

'good God, it's useful though'

MIKEY'S POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

okay, so i didn't exactly tell Al that we were breaking up--i just told her we had to talk. at the park.

'heyy, baby' Alicia said, trying to kiss me.

all i could think of was Harley. i broke away.

HARLEY'S POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

'can you hear them?' Karma asked.

'shut the hell up!' i said, adjusting the hearing thingie so everyone could hear.

'we've been together for a year now' Mikey said.

'almost. eleven months' Alicia smiled. she pulled her in for a hug.

'well, i have something to tell you'

'ohemgee! you're gonna propose!'


'not if i can help it' Natalie said.

'oh, just wait. just wait' i said, slapping the back of her head.

'not exactly' Mikey said.

'then what is it, baby'

'uh, um...'


'just get to the frickin point already!' Natalie said.

'shut up!' we all whisper-yelled.

'we're breaking up' Mikey said. he ran.

'don't run away!' i yelled.

'shh!' Amsley said. 'you're gonna blow our cover!'

'oh, right'

'oh! it's the Harley-whore, isn't it!' Alicia yelled. we didn't need the hearing device to hear that yell. but it was still on, and it kinda, sorta hurt all of our ears.

'oh no she didn't' Wendy said, taking off her earrings.

'whoot, whoot! it's getting dirrty in here!' i yelled.

Mikey walked up to the gazebo we were hiding behind.

'can i watch the catfight?' he whispered into my ear.

'oh my God!' i yelled. 'you scared the shit outta me!'

'not exactly the hello i was looking for' he said, kissing me.

'wh-hoo!' Natalie yelled. i winked at them.

'okay then' she said. 'we'll just, go, prepare lunch or something...you coming too, Mikes?'

'yea, sure...lunch with a bunch of girls, just what i need' he laughed.

MIKEY'S POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

i carried Harley into her place after that day. she fell asleep in my car, she was zonked.

i kissed her chin.

'good morning, sunshine' she said, poking her eyes open. kissing her chin always worked to wake her up.

'where am i?' she asked.

'at your place. just the two of us' he said.

HARLEY'S POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

'just the two of us' i repeated his words.

i kissed him. he kissed me back. it was just us now, like it had used to be in high school.

only it wasn't. this was much better.







yea. that's it. fanfic characters' lives ARE much more exciting than the normal guy.
RATE AND REVIEW!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story