Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ...::Fused, Fuled, And Ready To Crash::...

*

by MCR_SavedMyLifeX 1 review

mostly about Danica going on a date w/ Gee (oO! lolz)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-02 - Updated: 2007-04-02 - 942 words

0Unrated
DANICA'S POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

okay, so that night i met Gerard, i gave him my number. too soon? did i seem to eager? whatever. he's probably never going to call back, anyway.

damnit. he was so sweet.

the Mario Bros. theme song blasted through my cellphone. 'Caller Unknown' it had said.

i flipped it open. 'talk to me' i said.
'uh, hi. Danica? it's me'
'yeah, that clears things right up'
'ha ha. it's Gerard'
i was about to drop the phone. 'oh, hey! Gerard' i tried not to sound too eager.
'well i just called, to see if you, uh, um, well, would wanna'
'wow. and all this time i thought we were past the small talk' i spoke with notable sarcasm.
'very funny. look: do you wanna eat dinner with me or not?
'oh, sure. where?'
'how 'bout La Bonta?'
'Gee, that's like the fanciest restaurant in Jersey. this is the /first date/. don't get ahead of yourself, child!'
'well, then. what were you expecting?'
'dinner somewhere that i can eat without feeling guilty, maybe?'
'my house then?'
'you can cook?'
'as a matter of fact i can'
'okay then. seven?'
'seven it is'

he pulled his face away from his phone to hang up. but he said something he thought i couldn't hear, but i did.
'yessss'

.

i called Karma to tell her, but she was at work. so i brought over Harley.

'oh yeah!' she said. 'she scores a date with the man of her dreams! chalk one up for the Dani!'

i laughed and danced around the room.

'where are you guys eating dinner, anyway?'

'at his house. i'm walking over there at seven. it's like a block away. he's cooking. he's so sweet'

she spit out the Dasani she was drinking. 'he is cooking? he can't cook!'

'i think he can'

'just last week me and the guys had dinner. Frank was cooking, and Gee tried to cook the chicken. Bob saw him and said: GERARD PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR, AND STEP AWAY FROM THE STOVE! EVERYBODY, GERARD'S TRYING TO COOK! EQUIP YOURSELVES! EVERYBODY, EXIT IN A NICE AND ORDERLY FASION! and Mikey took a whisk out of the drawer and whacked him in the back of the head'

i fell over laughing. 'don't worry, though. i'll pack watered-down Gatorade and Saltine crackers'

.

'don't wear something too flashy' Harley said.

'fine then. you pick something out'

'gladly. wear your Iron Maiden vintage tee. grab those jeans you bought from the thrift store. you know, the ones with the fade and the hole in the knee. wear your checkered Vans'

'makeup?'

'nothing too flashy. a little blush, and the usual eyeliner and mascara. i'll grab you a hat'

i did as i was told and grabbed my bag, filled with Gatorade and Saltines. she gave me a hat and i wore my Hot Topic sweatjacket.

.

GERARD'S POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

ding, dong. ding, dong

damnit/, i said to myself. /i'm not ready!

this was crazy. i was never this nervous to see a girl. i was falling hard, and fast.

i grabbed a rose and put a few hairs in place. i opened the door. and there she was.

'uh, Danica?'

'this is the right house, correct?'

i hugged her. 'come in' i said. 'let me take your jacket'

she gracefully slid the jacket off her shoulders. her blue eyes and black hair made the perfect match. she took her hat off. 'shit' she said. 'hat hair'

'no, no. it's perfect. you're perfect' we walked into the dining room.

DANICA'S POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

'wow' i said. 'it looks...edible'

'what?'

'no, it's just that Harley ate dinner with you guys. she said you can't cook'

'i learned' he pointed to the array of cookbooks layed out on the kitchen counter.

'the table's beautiful' i said.

'why, thank you' he smiled. 'so are you'

.

after dinner i sat on his couch. 'dinner was great' i said, wiping a hair out of my eyes.

'you made it even better'

'can i go into your room'

his eyes bugged out. 'what?'

'ew! sicko! not like that at all! i just read that people's rooms tell a lot about the person. i want to see what you like'

'oh. just down the hall'

GERARD'S POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

she grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hall. she flipped on the lights.

i really didn't want her to go into my room. it was like a child's, only with bigger, darker clothes. action figures and cartoons were scattered around.

'wow' she said.

'i'm sorry. i just didn't know we were going to go in here. i would've cleaned up otherwise'

'no' she stopped me. 'your drawings, your songs' she graced her fingers around the papers. 'they're beautiful'

'that wasn't the answer i was expecting'

'see, i told you, rooms tell a lot about people. your work in here is beautiful, you're beautiful. perfect match'

'no, we're the perfect match' i pulled her close and held her like she was my lifeline. we started kissing and sat down on the bed.

i have never felt so happy in my life. she was finally with me, and she liked me.

'superstar' she whispered in my ear as she smiled.

'you're amazing' i said. we started kissing again, and i ran my fingers through her hair.

this is what they're talking about i thought to myself. actually, it's better than what they were talking about. this was what love felt like.












i might not have time to reply to all the reviews, ive been pressed for time! i'll try to get another chapter in today!
rock it and twist on,
rejectable
Sign up to rate and review this story