Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ...::Fused, Fuled, And Ready To Crash::...

(

by MCR_SavedMyLifeX 2 reviews

its Harley's bday! oO surprise gift! mwaha! she wasnt expecting this! o yea and a *dun, nun, nun* cliffhanger!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-03 - Updated: 2007-04-03 - 1279 words

0Unrated
MIKEY'S POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

i woke up and turned to see my clock. shit, it's six am. i kissed Harley, who was sleeping next to me, and sat upstraight. God, she was so beautiful. her perfect hair framed her perfect face. and her cheekbones were in the perfect position. hmm...lack of adjectives. whatever. love doesn't need adjectives.

'mmmmh. baby, why are you awake so early?' she said.

i shrugged. we had been dating for seven months now, and i was going to ask her to move in with me. today--on her birthday.

'happy birthday' i finally got out of me.

'yeah. and as the birthday girl, i order you to go to sleep. get some rest, i'm having a surprise birthday party today'

my eyes bugged out. she wasn't supposed to know about the party! 'how? did...you...'

'know?' she continued. 'when Bob texted the details to everyone, he included me'

i put my hand on my forehead. 'oh, Bob. he was never that smart, anyway'

'shut up and go to sleep, hon' she said, closing her eyes.

i closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep.

'that's more like it' she said. i kissed her.

'oh, whatever. goodnight, baby beautiful'

.

it was about ten in the morning, and i was watching tv and sipping a coffee. Harley burst through the doors in boyshorts and a cami. she danced around the room before sitting on my lap.

'happy birthday to you' i started. 'happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Harley, happy birthday to youuuuuu'

'baby, now i know why you don't sing backup' she said, kissing me. she turned to face the television. i inhaled the smell of her hair.

'you're beautiful' i whispered into her ear.

'next time you're sleeping over my place. you're bed is as hard as a rock' she whispered back.

.

HARLEY'S POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

i put the finishing touches on my mascara and put on my shoes. Mikey put a blindfold on me as we got into his car.

'hon, i know the party's at the park. no need to put this on me' i said.

'i know, but this makes it look like you don't know, babe'

he led me out of the car. we walked a little and he took the blindfold off of me. 'look surprised' he whispered.

my mouth gaped open. i was surprised. it was much more than i imagined. everybody was there.

'this is awesome!' i yelled.

'you're awesome' Mikey said to me.

.

'okay, okay, okay!' i said. 'presents!'

'us first! us first!' Frank said. 'me and the guys pitched in'

'Dear Harley' i read the card. 'we all know you really wanted this...Gerard and Mikey knew you'd go here instead of proms every year...just a taste of the old days for you! love, Gerard, Mikey, Frank, Ray, and Bob' two pieces of paper slipped out of the envelope. i picked them up.

'holy shit!' i said. 'two backstage passes to A SMASHING PUMPKINS CONCERT!!! ohmyGod, thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!'

i grabbed the girls' present. it was a big box. i opened their card 'Dear Harley, remember that bass that we got, and you never saw it again after that day? here it is, just for you. love, your chicks from CarCass (yes, and Danica and Natalie)'

i opened the box. it was the bass, signed by everybody in Anthrax!!!

'Wendy got it for you, she got past the bouncers at a festival'

'you guys are the best!' i said.

'my turn' Mikey said, pushing past everbody to give me a big box.

i opened it. inside was a smaller box. then a smaller box...until i had gone through ten boxes. there was a...

keyring. a black keyring.

i opened the card. 'Dear Baby Beautiful, happy birthday! i hope my gift is what you really wanted, i've been looking all over for the perfect one. love, Mikey'

'okay, wait...i don't get it' i said.

'oh, be patient' he said, placing what looked like a dog treat on the ground in front of me. i kneeled down.

'huh?' i said.

a black terrier came bolting through the park to the treat. it dropped some keys into my lap and ate up the treat.

'happy birthday' Mikey said, hugging me.

'okay, hold on there a minute...these are keys for what exactly? and the puppy's here why?'

'okay, there were too many dogs at the ASPCA shelter, and you know how they get, too many dogs, they kill some. so i rescued one dog, sorta...i knew you'd love him'

'ohmyGod, i do! he's so adorable!' i said, kissing the puppy. 'i'm naming it Hershey, because it looks like dark chocolate'

'Hershey's makes dark chocolate?' asked Ray.

'well, what do you think i would name it? Ghirardhelli?' i continued. 'but lets take two steps back here...what are the keys for?'

Mikey dragged me to the tree we had kissed at. 'cause i want you to move in with me. i found the perfect apartment, it's nice, and it has a balcony, and it's nice and spacy, and feel free to stop me at any time'

'of course i'll move in with you' i said, kissing him. 'this really is the best birthday i've ever had'

'well, tell everybody that. i mean, i couldn't do everything...i had to look for an apartment and all'

'no, not because of that...okay, that played a big part of it, too. it was the best because i spent it with you'

'lemme show you the place' he said. he stuck out his hand, suddenly less nervous. 'madam, shall we?'

i took his hand. 'i wouldn't do it any other way, Mikey'

.

NATALIE'S POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

it was after the party, and i was real tired, but Frank made me stay. everybody had left.

'okay, okay' i said. 'can we just get this over with? i want to go to bed'

he took my hand and dragged me to the fishing dock. he sat down and motioned me to join him.

'the moon looks extra beautiful when it's reflected off the water' i said, looking into the lake.

'tactics' he said. 'to beat out the others'

'what?'

'it's trying to beat you out. because your the only one better than it' he kissed me.

'how much money do you want this time?' i asked.

'no, no' he said. 'i just want to be here. with you'

i stood up and he slipped his arms around my waist.

'shit' he whispered, digging through his pockets.

'what, baby?' i said. 'looking for something?'

he dug his hands in his pockets a little more, and took something out, and held it in his hand tightly. 'no. i finally found you'

i smiled.

'we've been dating for, like, two and a half years now' he started.

'yeah...where's this going?'

'and i've never been happier in my life'

tears started to prick the corners of my eyes.

'you understand me, better than anyone. and i'm never going to let you go'

damnit. the tears were coming down.

'and i want to spend the rest of my life with you'

oh. em. gee.

he got down on one knee and brought out a ring. 'Natalie, will you marry me?'














a/n: wheee! cliffhanger! will Natalie say yes? no? hmmmM, you'll just have to wait to find out!
reader: tell me!
author: nope!
reader: tell. me. starts chasing rejectable
author: runs away nooooooooooooo! u'll never get me aliiiive!
(o yea, i don't own mcr. or natalie. i wud like to own mcr, but we all can't have wat we want, now can we?)

rock it and twist on,
rejec+able
Sign up to rate and review this story