Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Patrick's Marriage

How it began

by Crimsonsorrow 0 reviews

Pattrick gets married, that wasnt planned. His wife is a high school senior who turned 18 the day they got married. Her mom kicks her out, what other things will happen.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-04-01 - Updated: 2007-04-01 - 686 words

0Unrated
A/N: I hope that you like the story its my first FOB story so be nice

Chapter one


It was a great night to be out, or at least to Natalie it was it was her birthday and all. Sure it's a Sunday but she's celebrating her eighteenth, she is legally an adult finally. She figured she deserved a vacation away from all of her family and friends so the perfect place to go was Vegas, sure legally she couldn't drink, but it doesn't mean that she wont drink. Technically she had school on Monday but she was going to take that day off to recover from the trip to Vegas.

One of the other reason's she went to Vegas other than to celebrate her birthday is to get over her best friend's Hope and Kale's death, they had died two in a half weeks prior to her leaving. Hope had only been a year older than Natalie at nineteen years old and Kale was Hope's boyfriend who was four years older than Natalie; they both were young, too young to die.

Natalie ordered another round of whatever it was that she was drinking, she usually never drank hard core alcohol like she was now, normally she stayed to wine coolers and some fruity drinks, she could have like five or six wine coolers and be as sober as ever. She doesn't like to drink that much, only with friends usually or when she's really depressed which she is right now.

Her dad's dead, he died of alcoholism, her mom never talks to her to disappointed in her, she's also pissed at her because she got two tattoo's underage and a piercing; she decided to get Hope's initials H.M.K. and Kale's K.D.M. In memory of them, her mom isn't too fond of them or the nose piercing but Natalie is going to be out of there soon enough.

Her dad's side of the family she can never really make happy, she's the one that always makes the mistakes, none of her cousin's, not her sister who was actually very troublesome as a teenager always into the bad things that parents warn them not to do. Natalie though since she always does everything later than the rest that means she's the one who makes mistakes when she doesn't really, they all just hate her for no good reason.

All she wanted was to make them realize that she can become someone, maybe not what they want her to be but she will be someone who loves what she does and wont change it because she doesn't get a lot of money for it. She doesn't really care about money, sure it's nice to have but she would rather do something she enjoyed than do something she hates and get a lot of money.

The rest of the night she doesn't remember, she does recall meeting a nice guy who wasn't totally built of muscle or thin, but just simple and her type with an awesome looking hat. He had blue eyes and honey colored blond hair, he was really sweet and nice. No one has ever really been sweet or nice to her, she's not what guys go after usually, so this guy talking to her and flirting in his shy way made her feel like someone actually could like and care about her; even if it was only for that night.

Maybe someday in the future she will find someone who actually likes her for who she is and what she's like on the inside and not on the outside like so many people do. They say she's too tomboyish, never is very girly and wears band shirts that are a bit too big for her normally. All she wants is to have someone who doesn't care about that and will just love her for being herself and nothing else really. If someone doesn't like her for being her fuck them all, she doesn't give a shit what people think of her as long as she can be herself she's happy.
Sign up to rate and review this story