Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Patrick's Marriage

talking

by Crimsonsorrow 0 reviews

Patrick and Nat talk things over a bit

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-04-01 - Updated: 2007-04-01 - 1061 words

1Original
A/N: Not that much i know be nice please oh i dont own anyone in FOB

Chapter two


Patrick was to put it simply freaking out, last night he was celebrating his birthday a bit late, only two days but that was because on his real birthday day he couldn't celebrate because he and the guys had a concert to do so he decided to go out on a free day and that was Sunday. Now it seems he's in a predicament, seeing as the girl he met last night at one of the Vegas bar's was sleeping next to him. He seriously didn't know what to do he was thinking of calling Pete, but then decided against it because he would probably come and bang on his door wanting in to see if it was true making the girl wake up and seeing two guys in a room would most likely freak her out at first.

He knew that he had to wake her up eventually so he quietly and hurriedly put his clothes back on and gathered hers up and set them besides her so that she could change into them when she woke up. Once she was dressed and everything they then could talk about what happened the previous night.

He tapped her on the shoulder lightly and immediately she was awake and looked up at him in fear; she then looked shocked and surprised apparently realizing who he was. "Umm hi, I'm Patrick and I well, I think we need to talk but here I'll let you get dressed first." he said and went and turned around so he couldn't see anything; such a gentleman.

She tapped him on the shoulder when she was done, making him jump. "Hi I'm Natalie." She said to him smiling shyly a bit, not exactly sure yet how to react to the situation.

"We should talk I guess, I mean you did notice that we got married and I'm guessing you know who I am." he said to her wringing his hands nervously.

Natalie nodded to that, "Yeah kind of hard not to of heard of you, so I'm guessing the both of us got drunk, huh?" she asked him and he nodded. She looked at him, "So uh, what are we gonna do about this, I mean not that you have to do anything, this isn't even a problem we can just get annulled and tada everything is solved." she said to him sadly.

She wasn't sad because she couldn't stay married to a famous person, she doesn't buy into the whole groupies thing that a lot of people do. No she would be sad because she wouldn't be able to keep it from her mother who would kick her out once she found out. Natalie also would be sad because it would make her feel used even though she is only eighteen she feels so old for being so young, she's been though a lot of things. Some of the things she has been through no one knows about because she wouldn't tell anyone she was too afraid. Some night she has nightmares from a few of the things that she has seen in her life, she's never talked about what happened to her she doesn't want to seem weak; she hates the feeling of weakness.

There was something about her that made Patrick want to help her or stay with her, something like that he just didn't know what. He just wanted to do something for her, she made him want to protect her from whatever she had hidden inside of her, metaphorically speaking of course. He knew she was young, she looked barely older than sixteen if that at all.

Patrick looked at her curiously, "Not to be rude or anything but are you even legal?" he asked her.

She smirked at him and nodded, "Since yesterday was eighteenth birthday and everything I am, I know I'm like young, too young for you so I would understand if we got an annulment or whatever it's called." she said to him looking away shyly not wanting him to see how she really felt.

He gently grabbed her chin and made her look up at him, "Look Natalie, how about we just think this through, stay together get to know each other and all that jazz." he said to her smiling a bit.

She looked at him like he was insane, "Patrick, I'm still in high school I highly doubt you want to let it leak to the public that you married some high school student and them calling you a pedophile or something like that." she said to him trying to be reasonable.

"Your five years younger than me, so technically I'm not a pedophile, five years isn't much difference. Plus I don't care what the public says, okay. I do though, have to tell Pete and the guys what happened. Pete may freak out a bit but after that he'll treat you like family or a sister if he likes you enough." he said to her smiling and she nodded, her spirits lifting a bit.

She looked at the clock that was on the wall and sighed, "I have to go Patrick, my plane leaves in two hours and I have to go to the airport and check in and all of that which takes almost an hour." she said to him sadly.

"It's okay, you have a ride and all that?" he asked her. "Because if you don't I know I can give you a ride if you really need one." he said to her and she shook her head.

"I'll be fine Patrick don't worry." she said to him and smiled. "You just go and tell your friends what the situation is, I have to go home and deal with telling my mom and family what happened. Call me later." she told him and handed him a piece of paper with her name and number on it and e-mail address.

Patrick sighed as he watched her get in the cab and leave, he now had to go upstairs to where the guys were and tell them what happened, he would rather take Natalie's situation and tell his parents in person what he did then tell Pete who is going to flip out at him.
Sign up to rate and review this story