Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Patrick's Marriage

Freinds

by Crimsonsorrow 0 reviews

Nat explains what went on to her frineds

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-04-01 - Updated: 2007-04-01 - 1122 words

0Unrated
A/N: PLease review i would appreciate more than you think i would love you all more than ever.

Chatper three


It was a long flight back to Minnesota, her sister Niki had come and picked her up from the airport. Natalie told her sister what had gone on while she was in Vegas and Niki to say was surprised. Thankfully though she didn't freak on Natalie like she thought she would she just told her that if she didn't tell their mother soon that she would do it whether Natalie wanted her to do it or not.

When Natalie finally did get home it was around three or so and she noticed that her mother wasn't home, who knows where the hell she is. All Natalie did was sleep, the time difference thing took a toll on her so she just wants to rest up a bit or just sleep until she has to be up the next day for school unfortunately.

The next day Natalie got up, got dressed and ready for school and as per usual her mom had already left for work and Natalie drove to school. During lunch and a few of the classes that Natalie and her friends have together they noticed that she was more anti-social then she usually is but they didn't bother her they let her be knowing that she likes to deal with things on her own. She hates to feel weak, it makes her feel useless when she's weak and she hates that she likes to be able to do things on her own when she needs to.

After she got out of school early for her work experience class she obviously went to work, she worked at a place called 'RazorBlades' a music store it was an awesome place to work and her boss is in his mid twenties so he's pretty nice. They call their boss Spike but his real name is Will, Natalie was the one who gave him the name Spike because he reminded her of the vampire Spike on Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

When Natalie got into work she saw her two co-worker friends Oz and Malkah, they were working with the customers and stocking the shelves up with things. They both waved at her when they saw her walk in she smiled in return and headed to the staff room where she put her clocked in and hung her jacket and messenger bag up at.

She then clipped her photo name tag that said RazorBlades on the top to her belt and she headed out to help Malkah put things on shelves and what not. Malkah looked at her friend that was besides her, "So ho was Vegas?" she asked smirking.

Natalie didn't look at her friend as she answered her, "Oh you know it was Vegas nothing too interesting." she said to her as she continued to put CD's up on a rack.

Now Malkah knew that something was wrong now, she acted as if she had been to Vegas before and that she wasn't that excited to go there and come back. "Okay Nat now I know something's wrong, so tell me what's up." she said to her seriously.

"Nothing happened Malkah, seriously don't worry." Natalie told her friend who was giving her a hard look.

Malkah knew that Natalie wasn't telling her what happened, "Natalie Rose tell me, I know something happened your not looking at me and avoiding my gaze. That is a way that I know something happened so you should just tell me it would be a lot easier than making me find out what went on by myself." she said glaring at her.

Natalie sighed as she moved on to put some music magazine's up on the shelves, "I'll tell you and Oz on break okay. So just drop it for now." she looked at Malkah with a pleading look. "Please Malkah just for now." she said to her and Malkah nodded and the two began to continue on doing their work.

Two in a half hours later the three went on their break, which consisted of them sitting outside on a bench and just hanging out for about half an hour or so. OZ looked at Natalie and then back to Malkah, "Someone want to tell me what is going on, I can tell something is because you two keep on glancing at each other." he said giving each of them a stern look.

"I made a mistake while I was in Vegas Oz, a big mistake." Natalie told him as she looked out across the street at the people and cars passing by.

Oz looked at her, "What kind of mistake?" he asked her.

"Well I kinda sorta got married in Vegas to Patrick Stump of Fall Out Boy." she said to him really fast hoping he didn't hear any of it.

Oz though heard every part and wasn't sure he heard her right and if he did this was something that Natalie's mom would not be too happy about. "Are you serious?" he asked looking at her, when he noticed the serious look on her face he figured that she was serious. "Have you told your mom yet?" he asked.

"I haven't even seen my mom since I've gotten back, so I'm kinda afraid to tell her and I think Niki may have told her even though I told her not to." she said to them a bit afraid of her mom's reaction.

Oz gave Natalie a hug knowing that she must have been freaking out about her mom's reaction since she got home, "So what are you and Patrick planning on doing?" he asked her.

"Staying together and getting to know each other better." Natalie replied to him.

That kind of surprised Oz and Malkah since most famous people now a days don't like to marry normal people mostly other musician's. "Is he going to come here to Minnesota some time then or what?" Malkah asked her.

"Obviously he has to come here, he did Marry me and we have a bit more to talk about and figure out what we are going to do for a living situation so to say." she told them as she stood up and began to walk back inside.

To say the least Natalie was still worried about what her mom would say or do when she finds out what happened while she was in Vegas if she would kill her or what. She already knew that her mom would be even more disappointed in her but this may just put her over the edge and make her do something that she normally wouldn't do so to say.
Sign up to rate and review this story