Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Patrick's Marriage

Patrick's call and moving out

by Crimsonsorrow 2 reviews

Patrick and Nat talk for a bit and after she's done talking to him and gets home she find all of her things packed up and a pissed off mother

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-04-01 - Updated: 2007-04-01 - 964 words

0Unrated
A/N: Please review i would like love you all forever if you would i need some idea's for the stories which would make me happier than ever

Chapter four


Around nine-thirty Natalie got off of work and headed home, as she was driving home she got a call on her cell. "Hello?" she asked whoever it was that was on the other line.

"Umm is this Natalie?" the person asked.

"Yeah whose this?" she asked.

"It's Patrick." he told her.

"Oh hey whats up?" she asked him smiling, it's nice to hear from him someone who was in the same situation as her only a bit older.

"Well I told Pete yesterday as I told you that I was going to do, it didn't go so well." he told her.

"Why, does he like hate me or something?" she asked.

"No nothing like that, he's pissed at me because I married you and you are still in high school and I usually don't drink our band is pretty straight edge don't drink much and we don't smoke." he said to her.

"Oh I can see why he was kind of angry that you did that since you normally don't, but what does he think now?" she asked hoping that none of his friends would like totally hate her, she has enough hate already.

"He's okay now, he realizes that it's a mistake and I explained the whole we aren't getting annulled thing and that we want to get to know each other to see if we can get it to work out and what not." he told her.

"Well that;s a relief that he doesn't totally despise me for marrying you and what not and ruining the image of your guys' band." she said to him.

"Pete may be self centered and cocky at times but he would blame you for something like that so don't worry, okay." he told her.

"Alright." she said to him.

"So have you told your parents yet?" he asked.

"I haven't even seen my mom since I've gotten back, but I did tell my sister and my friends Oz and Malkah." she told him.

"And what did they think?" he asked her.

"All were surprised but accepted it as it was, saying it was my life I'm an adult and I need to fix my own mistakes. Well actually that's all of what my sister said my friends thought it was pretty cool I guess." she said to him.

"That was pretty cool of them."

"Yeah they're awesome friends, so are you coming to Minnesota any time soon or what?" she asked.

"We're going to be there next week for a concert that we have up in Minneapolis on the sixteenth, so me and the guys are going to come and talk with you and figure some things out I guess." he said to her. "I also have two tickets and backstage passes reserved for you for the concert if you aren't doing anything." he said to her hoping that she can make it.

"Seriously, Patrick thanks you didn't have to do that you know." she told him.

"I know but I wanted to do something for you, so who are you going to bring with?" he asked her.

"Probably my friend Katie she loves you guys." she told him smiling.

Natalie finally got home and sighed, "Look Patrick I'm home and I have to tell my mom what happened and face the beast that she is so I'll talk to you later?" she asked him.

"Okay, have a good night and good luck with telling your mother." he said and hung up.

When Natalie walked in the house she saw quite a few of her things packed up in boxes and bags, "Mom what's going on?" she asked wherever her mom was.

Her mom stomped out to the living room where Natalie was at, "You have over stepped your bounds and I am sick of it. So I've decided to teach you a lesson and kick you out, you are after all eighteen now, an adult." she said to her.

"What the hell did I do?" Natalie asked confused not sure if it was her going to Vegas or her getting married.

"I had to find out from my co-worker that you were married and now I'm the laughing stock of work practically. I thought I raised you better than this, getting married the first day that you are eighteen to someone you don't even know. Who is a musician and most likely will cheat on you and doesn't give a rats ass about you what so ever." she said to her.

Natalie looked at her mom like she was insane, "Mom I-" she was cut off by her mom.

"No Natalie, I want you out now I don't care what you have to say, pack up your car and leave I don't care where you go just leave." she said to her.

That hurt that her mom wouldn't even listen to what she had to say that she is kicking her out because of a mistake that she made that she is working out by herself. Silently as Natalie packed her things up she had tears streaming down her face because she felt betrayed by her mom, she was her only other parent practically, she didn't have anyone else really.

Finally she had all of her things packed up and in her car, she drove to the one place in town that she knew that she was always welcome at, Hope's. Hope was her friend that was into the weird things just like her and wasn't afraid to be crazy and insane as long as they had fun that's all that mattered to her.
Sign up to rate and review this story